The Ingram-Lewis Chronicles Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But we have to remember that Patrick was in a state of considerable tension himself, for he was about to thrash a boy for the first time. He knew precisely what Tomlinson was feeling as he had been in exactly that same position himself so very many times, but he had never experienced being on the delivery end of the cane before and he found himself almost cumming as his cock hardened with the homoeroticism of the occasion. He Patrick Ingram-Lewis, was about to thrash a naked arse for the very first time and he was relishing the thought.

"Tomlinson, I have to tell you that you have the most miserable looking arses I have ever had the misfortune to beat, (Tomlinson had, of course no idea that he was Patrick's maiden target) but I suppose I shall have to make the best of it and see that it gets its just deserts. But I see, Tomlinson, that your arse has received some fairly recent percussive attention, judging from the welts I discern on it. So who has beaten you recently?"

"Oh, Ingram-Lewis, it was the Head Boy who corrected me about two weeks ago and he gave me twelve and it was frightfully painful."

"Well, Tomlinson, I can only give you six, with the junior cane, but believe me when I say that I will try to make this an occasion you will never forget." And with that Patrick picked up the cane flexed it and was preparing to address his target, when a firm knock came at the door and the Head Boy himself entered.

"Oh, excuse the interruption, Ingram Lewis, I see that you are occupied and are just about to beat a boy. I'll come back later." Then looking at Tomlinson, he continued: "I see that you have the wretched Tomlinson in your sights; he's a serial offender you know. What's he been up to now? I had to beat him myself a couple or so weeks ago and the miserable wretch screamed the heavens down; no backbone at all! God help him if he gets a birching from Headmaster, which seems highly likely if he continues on his present trajectory. What are you beating him for?"

"Well, Meakin, I caught this miserable little sod running down the corridor this afternoon and hauled him in here for correction. You know, Meakin, you would never believe the cock and bull story he told me in mitigation of his breaking of the rules."

"Oh yes I would, Ingram-Lewis; our friend here is a spinner of tall tales. In fact he told me a load of nonsense the last time I beat him for exactly the same reason as you are doing now: he was running down the corridor and I caught him red-handed."

"You beat him for running down the corridor, did you? Well not only is he a teller of tall tales but he is a liar to boot. He told me that this was the first time he had ever run down the corridor and would never do it again."

By this time, Tomlinson was beginning to feel very uneasy about his immediate future, as you might well imagine. Not only had he been caught by Ingram-Lewis, but he had then gone on and lied to him: a lie which had now been exposed.

"Ingram-Lewis, before you give Tomlinson's arse the thrashing that it clearly merits, would you please hand me your cane, I think our friend here needs to be taught not to lie and I am a very good teacher; so your cane, if you please Ingram-Lewis."

Patrick handed over the cane he had been about to apply to Tomlinson's arse to Meakin, who said to Tomlinson: "You miserable brat. Stay just as you are and I will show you exactly how we deal with liars like you in this school." He then proceeded to give Tomlinson twelve cuts of the cane, which he spaced with obvious expertise, across the full width of Tomlinson's two buns.

Patrick watched with unconcealed admiration as the Head Boy applied stroke after stroke with extraordinary force and precision to the errant arse. Stroke followed stroke, each raising an angry looking weal, placed in precise parallel lines across Tomlinson's buns. Patrick realised that he was watching a true expert with the cane, one who knew now to deliver the maximum pain to a boy without ever breaking the skin. He observed how Meakin added a final flick of his wrist just before the cane landed on its target, a flick which gave an additional roasting touch to an already painful experience.

It was, by any standards a virtuoso piece of corporal punishment and served as a true object lesson to Patrick, the absolute beginner. He realised he had a long way to go before he could equal the performance of the Head boy. But he told himself as he watched Meakin's performance that he would get there; by the end of term he vowed to himself that he would be as proficient as his impromptu mentor. It was also an object lesson to Tomlinson, who howled blue murder as each stroke landed and wept copiously; surely after such a beating he would mend his ways,

When he had finished, Meakin handed the cane back to Patrick and said: "Over to you, Ingram-Lewis; let me see you give him six good cuts for having run down the corridor this afternoon. I suggest you place three of your strokes low down where his arse joins his legs. It's a very sensitive spot and he will not be able to sit down comfortably for a couple of days. So, Ingram-Lewis, don't hold back. You know, I did not mean to steal your thunder, but as Head Boy, I felt I had to correct Tomlinson personally for telling lies."

Tomlinson was now begging for mercy; "Oh please, Ingram-Lewis don't be too hard on me, my backside is on fire and I don't think that I could stand anymore."

It was the Head Boy who answered him: "Oh do shut up, Tomlinson. You are a miserable, lying, moaning wretch and deserve everything you are getting today. So, button up you lip and allow Ingram-Lewis to correct you for running along the corridor. Just thank your lucky stars that the school rules only allow Ingram-Lewis to give your six strokes, for frankly in my view you merit another dozen!"

And so Patrick went ahead and gave Tomlinson another six hard cuts of the cane. It was a first time for Patrick, but one has to say that did not acquit himself badly. He did place those three key strokes low down on Tomlinson's rump at the "sitting spot" which is highly sensitive and sent Tomlinson into paroxysms of pain. Beginner or not, Patrick found that he had actually taken great pleasure in thrashing Tomlinson's arse. There was something quite erotic about and he felt himself totally hard in his pants. A glance over at Meakin showed him that he too was enjoying a similar sensation.

Then it was all over and the two prefects, full of contempt for Tomlinson, told him to pull his pants back up and get out. But the afternoon was far from being over for Meakin and Ingram-Lewis.

The Head Boy looked at Patrick, his eyes focused on Patrick's bulging crotch, which even the most inexperienced of eyes must have known was hiding a rock- hard cock. "Well, Ingram-Lewis, that was a job well done. I think. It was lucky I dropped by as otherwise that dreg of humanity which is Tomlinson would have escaped with just six cuts. But you see now how duplicitous boys can be as they try to wriggle their way out of any awkward situation into which they have got themselves.

Anyway, listen, Patrick (note the change in style of address and tone of voice; Patrick certainly did) I think you did very well for a first time beating, so keep up the good work. Don't let anyone get away with the slightest infraction. Either haul them in to your own study and thrash them or hand them over to the Friday Prefect's Court and we'll thrash them together. Never let any one of them talk his way out of a caning. Always get his pants down and thrash his naked arse. But listen, Patrick, just looking at you, I can see that you are in a very excited state as am I myself. In fact I always find beating arse arouses me. So, well, I was wondering if you might fancy our getting together on a more intimate basis; you know, getting to know one another a bit better."

Patrick had never before been propositioned and aged eighteen he was still an anal virgin. In fact he was a total virgin as he had never had sex with anyone: male or female. So what he truly knew about sex was really hearsay, as there were at that time not many explicit books about sex available. So it was all by word of mouth and innuendo, until the fatidic day when two warm bodies actually got physically together.

So, hitherto he had released his sexual tension, like so many other young men of his age, by simply jerking off in private. In fact, somewhat surprising for a boys boarding school, he had never even joined in at a jerking off party, where a number of adolescent lads get together, fiddle around with one another's cocks and indulge in group masturbation. So here he was being invited, in a subtle way to have sex with the senior prefect, Jeremy Meakin, the Head Boy, whose prowess with the cane he had just been admiring. And although totally inexperienced, Patrick knew exactly what Jeremy was offering. So, what should he do?

Well, Patrick was now eighteen and he rationalised to himself that it had to be sometime so why not now, as Jeremy seemed to know what he was talking about: at least that was the way it appeared by the positive invitation Jeremy had just proffered. And, Jeremy was a good looking well developed, muscular young man, whom Patrick rather liked. So Patrick said: " I take your meaning Jeremy and I am flattered that you are attracted by me, but listen, what you are proposing as I understand it would amount to us committing an act of buggery together, which is strictly against the school rules and moreover against the law What happens to us if we are caught?"

Jeremy laughed: "Listen, my friend, the art in living life to the full in this place is to break the rules and not to get caught. Realistically, our job as prefects is not to make the boys obey the rules but to punish them if and when we catch them in the act of breaking a rule. That might sound very cynical and I suppose it is. But taking Tomlinson as an example; who gives a fuck that he was running down the corridor? Short answer: nobody. But what was unfortunate for him was that he got caught. Look here, Patrick, pretty well everybody is breaking school rules all the time and for the most part they do not get caught. And most of the time their infractions don't amount to a hill of beans."

"We, the prefects, need to catch a few lads at some nefarious actions so that we can bring them to book, whack their arses and be seen to be doing our job. But do we actually care that they had been breaking the rules before we caught them or for that matter would continue again later. Of course we don't. Our job is merely to discipline the guys we catch and not to try to make them toe the line."

"So, if you and I get together, and commit an act which many people find repulsive and which, if we are taken "in flagrente delicto" then we are in for the high jump. Our arses will be birched to pulp by the Headmaster. But, my friend, we are not going to be so stupid as to be caught. So, the question is: do we do it together or not? "It" by the way so that you have no illusions, is to fuck one another, or put in more formal but less graphic terms, to indulge in anal intercourse together. Patrick, I have to tell you that I find you super attractive; so, are we on or off?"

Patrick said nothing for a moment as a huge number of thoughts flashed through his head: "Providing we do not get caught, what have I got to lose, apart from my virginity? And that has got to go sometime, so why not now? I am surely old enough, so why not? And I really dig Jeremy. I never realised until he propositioned me that I was attracted to men in quite the way that I now realise that I am."

"And he says he find me attractive. And he is dead right; I am really horny after having thrashed Tomlinson. Should I feel guilty about that? I really had no control over my cock. It just went hard on me of its own accord; quite embarrassing really, the way one's cock makes a sort of tent out of one's crotch, but I guess it might be fairly general, for looking at Jeremy's crotch, he is just as hard as I am. So, I guess that is just the way it is. At least it seems to be so for us two anyway. Are we both perverts I wonder? But what constitutes a pervert? I am not at all sure. But I know that I am not interested in young boys, so I guess I am not a pervert. I hope I am not as I would hate to be classified as one. So what the fuck; I may as well go with it and see if sex is a great as it is made out to be."

"It's sort of suck it and see. And anyway, stuck away in this place, there is no access at all to any girls, so that option looks remote, although lots of the lads talk of nothing else. But it is all talk: no action. After all, I might even like it with another guy. Who knows? In fact, I hope I do, otherwise it will be a great let down for me."

All these considerations flashed like lightening through Patrick's head as he answered: "OK Jeremy, let's give it a try out. But I have to confess, before we start, that like the caning I just gave Tomlinson, this too will be a first for me. So, Jeremy, you will have to hold my hand, metaphorically, of course, all the way; it's you and not I who will be the lead player."

"You mean a well set up guy like you has never had sex? What the hell have have you been doing? You are truly missing out on one of the greatest pleasures of life. But listen, it'll be my pleasure to initiate you into the alternative ways of exercising your cock, other than jerking off. How you can have managed to avoid it in a place like this baffles me, for there is buggery absolutely everywhere."

"You know, Patrick, stuck here away from any female company, what the fuck are we supposed to do to relieve ourselves? We're basically normal, healthy young men; it's the system that forces us to fuck each other; it's the system that is responsible. But don't worry; it'll all be OK, believe me Patrick. I don't want to brag, but I'm as expert with my cock as I am with the cane; so you are in good hands. There has to be a first time for you, so why not now?"

"And don't worry; I won't tell anyone that you had never had sex before, because, believe me, now that you are a prefect, with your looks and body, you'll get plenty of solicitations. And not to alarm you, but there are one or two masters who are not averse to consorting with us. Yes, it does happen; don't look so surprised; they are men too, you know, with the same basic needs. Look, let's go off to my study; it's bigger than yours and more comfortable and I know we shall not be disturbed there. And you know we have still two hours before supper so we've loads of time."

The two young men, I say men and not boys, for they were young men, went off to the Head Boy's study. Jeremy locked the door behind them as they entered and promptly started stripping off his clothes. Patrick, unaccustomed to what was about to happen, felt embarrassed to see Patrick standing there in front of him, stark naked, his cock rock-hard and raring to go. "Come on, Patrick, strip off and let's have a look at you. Surely you're not shy about showing yourself off in front of me; after all we all do it every day in the showers in front of our class mates."

"I know I do, Jeremy, but you know that is, somehow different and right now it feels a bit awkward. We're not just about to take a shower, but to do something quite different together and you know I'm not at all sure I want to go on with this any further."

"Oh, fuck that," said Jeremy as he came cross to the reluctant Patrick and pulled his pants down. "Come on Patrick, strip off and let's get started. Listen; you are going to lose our virginity here and now; no arguments; just accept it as part of your destiny: something written in your stars: something you can do nothing to avoid. Patrick, just relax and accept the inevitable. I'm not going to hurt you and if you decide after you tried it all out that it's not for you, then all well and good. There is a first time for everything and this is the first time for you; so just accept the fact that you're about to get your arse fucked; just relax and enjoy the anal stimulation which is coming."

Patrick finally composed himself sufficiently and pulled himself together to be able to strip off and stand naked in front of Jeremy. The two young men stood looking at each other: two muscular young studs: two rock-hard cocks: two pictures of perfect young manhood. It was not surprising that Jeremy had made his advances on Patrick, as both were clearly sexually aroused by the canings they had just carried out.

And whether Patrick knew it or not, his own cock, standing there strictly to attention, was telling him exactly what it wanted. For once he had to listen and acquiesce to its demands. So he finally decided that the best approach was, as Jeremy had suggested, just to "sit back and enjoy his first experience."

Jeremy, as was clear, had to take the lead: "Look, Patrick, I know it's all a bit strange at the moment, but just relax and let me show you how it's done; don't resist, just let me very gently take your anal virginity away from you. Look, Patrick, lie down on my couch there, and just raise yourself a bit on your knees and then I will do the rest. Believe me, you'll enjoy it."

Patrick did as he was told and Jeremy fished a small bottle of oil out of the drawer of his desk and generously lubricated his own cock and Patrick's hole, before very gently pushing his member against Patrick's tight little anal sphincter. Patrick winced at the pressure, but Jeremy persisted and is cock slipped smoothly inside of Patrick, who let out a slight gasp of pain.

"It's all right, Patrick; it's all part of the experience," said Jeremy and then proceeded to give Patrick's anus a long, professional fuck. A he had sid, Jeremy was as proficient a handler of his man-meat as he was at wielding the cane and he went on and gave Patrick his first fuck taking him to heaven and back. He understood the art of anal intercourse to perfection and of the need to bring his supplicant partner to a climax as well as satisfying his own needs.

And so, Patrick had what was probably the very best introduction to male anal sex he could have had anywhere. When Jeremy finally shot his wad, he managed to bring Patrick to a simultaneous climactic orgasm so that Patrick ejaculated spurts of creamy thick sperm in a long series of jerks. One had to admit, Jeremy was a real pro. both with the cane and also when it came to fucking butt.

Jeremy collapsed on Patrick's back when he had finished and remained there, clinging to his partner for several minutes in complete silence before asking "So lover boy; how was it?"

"That was just the most amazing experience I have ever had. OK, so I know how an orgasm feels as I jerk off regularly myself, but Jeremy, that was really something else. It was beyond my wildest imagination: that exquisite sensation I had as you brought me to climax and I shot my load all over your sofa. On a practical note, thank god it's covered in leather otherwise it would be a monumental sticky mess."

Jeremy laughed at Patrick's obvious concern for his furniture: "So you enjoyed it; that's the only thing that matters Patrick: you actually enjoyed your first supplicant fuck. You see, I told you that it would all be OK and it was. Now, lover boy, it's your turn; you have got to do the same for me to complete your baptism into the art of male sex. At the moment you are still half a virgin: fucked but not a fucker. A superb stud like you needs to know how to do both. Besides, you will have a great deal of pleasure exercising your own cock on my arse, where you are the prime mover in the action. So, come on Patrick, shake yourself and give me the pleasure of taking your cock up my arse: I can hardly wait; you have a super cock, by the way!"

And Patrick did exactly as he had been requested. Like all well equipped young men - and he was very well equipped indeed - Patrick took to fucking butt as easily as the proverbial duck takes to water. The two young men then went on for another hour, during which Jeremy showed Patrick other sex positions. When they finally dressed and went along to supper, Patrick was a changed man, he was more confident in himself; he had taken that first, often difficult step of having sex with another person and he had to admit to himself that he enjoyed it. That night as he lay in bed he felt utterly contented with his day's work. He had learned how to swing the cane effectively and he had learned how to fuck: a sort of double first; he somehow felt more complete in himself. The immediate future looked bright.