The Ingram-Lewis Chronicles Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so, Patrick, the unexpected new prefect took the bit between his teeth and flogged and fucked his way through the rest of the term. It was, without a doubt, the happiest time he had ever had at Rigby, for he had found what he saw as two complementary vocational activities: to beat arse and to fuck it. He enjoyed his regular participation in the Friday night Prefects' Court, but he also maintained an eagle eye to ensure that he had a regular number of boys to beat himself. One of these beatings, of a boy of his own age, named Roderick Pennington, has already been described in some detail in Part 1 of this chronicle, but for the sake of completeness the salient details of this encounter are repeated here, as Pennington was to play a major role in Patrick's subsequent school life.

Patrick had caught Pennington smoking. After a great deal of argumentative to and fro between the two young men, Pennington had had to submit to Patrick who had given him a hard beating. But then, he had gone on and immediately established an active sexual relationship with Pennington, who himself was already quite experienced. The two young men and clicked and had become regular sex partners, so that Patrick had two very experienced young men with whom he had regular sex during that summer term before the long vacation, Roderick Pennington, and the Head Boy, Jeremy Meakin.

It was during that first term that Patrick acquired the reputation of being one of the hardest caners among the prefects and one of the school's greatest sexual athletes. He adopted a technique where he would offer all boys over eighteen whom he was about to beat an option which came to be known as "The either-or." Patrick had not thought up the idea but had himself been offered it on one occasion by a senior prefect, who had been preparing to beat Patrick's arse. Had been given the choice of either six bare or three bare and... The "and" was left hanging but the meaning was clear: six full strokes or three strokes and an arse fuck.

Patrick had hesitated at the time but had finally taken the six; otherwise he would have lost his anal virginity there and then. Patrick availed himself of this idea on a very regular basis and many of his supplicants were happy to take three cuts and an anal fuck from Patrick, who rapidly became recognised as one of the school's top sexual athletes. But for Patrick it was also a revelation. He had learned to love male sex but never more then when the supplicant opted for three cuts followed by a good hard anal fuck. Fucking an arse which he had just beaten became Patrick's idea of heaven; not that a more comfortable and relaxed fuck was to ne n-sneezed at either. Patrick loved them both!

So Patrick flogged and fucked his way through that final summer term, which ended in an extraordinary Prefects'Court. Jeremy Meakin, the Head Boy, would be leaving at the end of the term along with all the other senior prefects and a new Head Boy from among the newly promoted juniors, who in their final year became seniors, would be named by the Head Master for the beginning of the new school year in September. All the present juniors were agog, wondering who of their number would have the honour to be made Head Boy. Meanwhile, Meakin wanted his reign as Head Boy to go out with a bang so he urged his co-prefects to round up minimum of twelve miscreants to "take part" in the final Prefects' Court of the year.

"Listen ," he said to his fellow senior prefects, "Round up as many miscreants as you can so that we can have a gala thrashing for our final Court together. I know that what we are supposed to be doing is to maintain order, but there is no reason at all why we do not make a special effort to find as many tearaway rule breakers as possible, so that we too, as prefects feel satisfied with our final efforts; no slacking in our duties just because it is the end of our term of office and we seniors are all leaving Rigby for good. We need to set a good example for the new Court."

What he left unsaid, but what everyone understood, was that the prefects were also aiming to enjoy themselves by having a gala beating occasion for the final Court of the year. And so in that final week, all stops were pulled out to corral twelve "candidates".

Twelve candidates to be beaten was a tall order, or so thought Patrick, but as he and Meakin were very close he was determined to do his best for his friend. Fate or luck (bad luck for the boys who were caught) helped Patrick. He was again passing the shower room where he had caught Roderick Pennington smoking, when he heard some loudish laughter and again smelled smoke, so he opened the door to find four sixth formers just back from a cross country run, standing around having a drag.

The boys looked sheepish at being caught red-handed by a prefect and knowing full well the potential consequences of their action, one of them said: "Oh, come on, Ingram-Lewis, it's the end of term; let it go for once, can't you. You have fag yourself sometimes; come and have a drag with us."

"Patterson (for that was the name of the boy who had spoken) I am afraid that is not possible. The four of you, Patterson, Collins, Williams and Bairstow, are all senior boys and you all know that smoking is an offence which is dealt with by the Headmaster and usually involves a birching. I ought to report you to him immediately, but as it is the end of term, I will ask the Head Boy if, on this occasion, we can be lenient and deal with you next Friday at the last Prefects' Court of the term."

"Oh come on, Ingram-Lewis; be a sport and let the whole thing go; nobody will be any the wiser and you do take the odd drag yourself. It looks awfully like the pot calling the kettle black to me"

"Patterson, and all of you, I have to tell you that the fact that I do occasionally smoke a cigarette myself is not relevant. I am not proposing to refer you to the Head Boy for smoking, but for having caught you in the act of smoking. If I look the other way, then it will be round the school like greased lightening that Ingram-Lewis is a soft touch and my authority as a prefect, which continues in the coming school year this September, will be undermined."

"So no, I cannot and will not let your delinquency go unpunished, as I say I will suggest to the Head Boy that you be brought before the Prefects' Court this Friday, rather than reporting you to the Headmaster; that way you will get a caning rather than a birching."

Patterson looked unbelievingly at Ingram-Lewis: "Oh fuck you Ingram-Lewis! Get real; get off your high horse: who the fuck do you think you are, lording it over us?"

"To answer your question, Patterson, I am a senior prefect and I am simply carrying out the duties associated with my office. Patterson, you and your three friends here, were stupid enough to allow yourselves to get caught breaking the rules: a cardinal rule, for infringement of the no smoking rule is considered a serious offence and is always punished. As for your other comment, Patterson, I am afraid that you will have to forego the pleasure to which you just alluded. However, other delights await you in fifteen minutes in my study. Is that clear Patterson? You will present yourself in my study in fifteen minutes."

"Fuck you, Ingram-Lewis! What the hell do you think you are doing, bossing me around like this?"

"Let me make it quite clear to you what I am doing Patterson. I am telling you, a boy whom I have just caught smoking and who has chosen to become abusive to me, a senior prefect, who was doing nothing other than performing his duty, to see me in my study in fifteen minutes time. On that occasion I shall have the pleasure, and believe me, Patterson, in view of your abusive remarks, it will be a pleasure, to correct you in the time-honoured manner of Rigby. I shall attempt to beat some manners into you by applying my cane to your bare arse. Fifteen minutes, Patterson; don't be late." And with that Patrick turned on his heel and left the four lads stewing in their own juice.

Patterson wished that he had held his tongue, but what was done could not now be undone and he knew he was in for a very painful few minutes. He knew he had to obey Patrick's order, for to ignore it would mean being hauled before the Head Master with the prospect of a birching. He entered Patrick's study, with a look of defiance still on his face. "Pants and underpants down and across that chair," said Patrick with no other word of explanation.

"Oh come on Ingram-Lewis; be reasonable, what I said was in haste and anger and I am sorry I said it; so couldn't we just forget it for once? Look we are all going to get a thrashing for smoking at the Prefects' Court on Friday, so you don't really need to cane me now; come on, Ingram-Lewis, be a sport and say you will forget it."

"Patterson, you were totally abusive to me and you need to be taught a lesson as to when to hold your abusive tongue. This has got nothing at all to do with your being caught smoking; this is personal to you. You need to be taught a sharp lesson and I am going to undertake that task here and now; so naked arse across that chair and quick about it." To add weight to his remarks, Patrick had picked up his senior cane, which he had bent practically double in front of Patterson, whilst he was speaking. Patterson blanched visibly as he saw the Patrick truly meant business. "Come on Patterson; what are you waiting for? Let me see your bare bum over that chair right now."

Patrick then went on and gave Patterson's buns as sound a thrashing as he was able. It has to be said that we were now at the end of the term and Patrick had greatly improved his earlier technique, so that he was now up there alongside the Head Boy in terms of the pain he was able to deliver. Patterson for all his braggadocio was reduced to tears by Patrick's efforts. As he left Patrick's study a humbler man, Patrick added a reminder: "Don't forget Patterson you and your three friends are expected at the Prefects' Court this Friday at eight sharp; don't be late otherwise you will all finish up in front of the Head Master; that's not a threat, but a promise!"

The final Prefects' Court of the school year was sort of a gala occasion. The word "gala" is really inappropriate to describe a gathering whose job was to punish a number of errant youths. But all the seniors, whose schooldays would be over for ever in just a few more days, looked upon it as an occasion when they would have, for the very last time, access to a selection of naked arses which they could beat. So there was an element of "Schadenfreude" - joy in the misfortunes of others - as well as a strong current of homoeroticism in the air as the prefects assembled and viewed their final "catch. For most of the seniors, this would be the last time ever that they wield wield the cane. Their schooldays were at an end."

Together, by increased vigilance during the week, the prefects had managed to put together a group of twelve boys whom they intended to beat, of which Patrick's contribution, the four smokers, was considered the jewel in the crown: four boys who would be made to offer their arses simultaneously for punishment: a flogging hitherto unheard of. The Head Boy, Meakin had literally jumped for joy when Patrick told him of his "catch". "You know Meakin, according to to the rules; we should refer this to the Head Master, for smoking is a birching offence."

"Not on our life, Ingram-Lewis," was Meakin's immediate reaction. " There is no way we are going to hand them over to the Head Master and deny ourselves the pleasure of a four man, naked arse beating to end the year. They will be the magnificent final act of our last Court of the year. Don't worry, there is no way they are going to complain, for none of them would want to have his arse birched, which as we both know from personal experience, is one of the most painful of all experiences."

The fatal Friday evening arrived. The prefects were assembled. The "condemned" boys were brought in, wearing their gym strips and all in a state of nervousness which testified to the electric feeling running through the air. The Head Boy called the name of the first boy to present himself for punishment. Usually boys were caned in the chronological order in which they had been caught "in flagrante delicto." But the Head Boy had decreed that Patrick's group of four would be punished last, to provide a fitting finale to the Court's last session of the school year. A sense of drama heightened the tension and made this final Court a very special occasion.

Each supplicant had to drop his gym shorts, bend across the chair and take his punishment across his naked arse. The prefect who had nominated the supplicant to appear before the Court was the one who carried out the task and it is safe to say that everyone put heart and soul into wielding the cane. All the boys who had been beaten stood up somewhat tearful for their ordeal. But the Court was to witness as a climax, two simultaneous multiple beatings, the first of two boys who had been caught down town not wearing their caps and the second, the four smokers, sent to the Court by Patrick.

Two chairs were arranged for the two-man simultaneous beating and guess who were the lucky lads? None other than our old friend, the ubiquitous Tomlinson and his "partner in crime", Parker. Earlier in the term the two of them had been thrashed by the Court for having eavesdropped and Tomlinson had been given added strokes on that occasion for having lied to the Head Boy. Also, earlier in the term the Head Boy had himself thrashed Tomlinson for running in the corridor and a few weeks later Patrick had taken the cane to him for exactly the same offence, on which occasion the Head Boy had also felt obliged to give Tomlinson a dozen additional cuts for lying to Patrick.

As he called up the two boys for punishment, the Head Boy said: "Tomlinson, I see that you are again up for punishment. I have the strong impression that yours is an arse in perpetual search of a cane. Tell me, Tomlinson, how many times have you been beaten this term?"

Tomlinson thought for a second and then said; "Seven times, or eight if you include today, Meakin. But just let me explain: many times I was victimised; for instance..."

And Tomlinson would have launched himself into one of his tall stories, concocting an absurd excuse, had Meakin not cut him short. "The pair of you, shorts down and each across a chair and let's see your arses naked to see what we need to do to put you on the right path." It was a junior prefect who had caught the pair without their caps and he had nominated another junior to assist him in the simultaneous caning of the two boys.

The Head Boy called the count and the two prefects synchronised their strokes so that the two canes landed simultaneously across the two waiting arses with a satisfying crack; satisfying for the onlookers that is but terribly painful for the two recipients, both of whom howled with pain as blow followed blow. Both were in tears when they finally were told to get up and rejoin the observing line of penitents.

The Head Boy then said toTomlinson: "Tomlinson, in view of your extraordinary record this term: the exceptional number of encounters between the cane and your arse, I think that tomorrow, you and I need to have a little talk about your future; my study tomorrow morning immediately before lunch." Tomlinson started to protest, but was silenced by Meakin: "As I have just said, Tomlinson, tomorrow, my study, immediately before lunch and don't, please don't, come up with some lame, far fetched excuse, such as "I couldn't find your study, Meakin." Just be there Tomlinson; be there boy!"

But now came the climax of the final of meeting of the Prefects' Court of the school year. The four boys, Patterson, Collins, Williams and Bairstow were called to stand in front of the Head Boy, who sat like a judge in the centre of the table, surrounded by several senior prefects. He manage to make the whole scene sound like the passing a death sentence in court of law. "As you know, strictly speaking you four should have been referred to Head Master for birching, but we have decided to be lenient with you and deal with your gross misconduct and blatant disregard for school rules here in Court."

The Head Boy laid it on with a trowel but one has to ask oneself whether the four recipients of what the Court was about to inflict on them would consider their punishment as lenient. It was very doubtful: very doubtful indeed! Meakin went on: "The four of you will each first receive six cuts of the senior cane across your naked arses, laid on by Ingram-Lewis, to whom we are grateful for his perspicacity in catching you in the act. He will be assisted by three other senior prefects, whom he has nominated to help him. These four gentlemen will deliver each of the six strokes to your eagerly expectant arses in a synchronised manner so that each of you will have the pleasure of feeling the cane at the same moment."

"I shall, myself, then intervene and in my capacity as Head Boy give each of you a further six strokes of the cane to bring up the total to twelve cuts, which is what we feel your particular offence merits. By way of comparison the Head Master's tariff for your offence would be fifteen strokes of the birch, so as you can see you are being let off very lightly! That was the Head Boy's take on the situation, but I suspect that the supplicants had a different view, which they were not, of course, invited to express! So, gentlemen, if you would like to turn around, drop your shorts and assume the appropriate position, I think we are ready to begin."

Whilst the Head Boy had been berating the four supplicants, four chairs had been arranged in the centre of the room in a square formation so that each boy could bend over the back of a chair and make his arse accessible to the cane. Patrick and his three helpers each stood above the boy they had selected to beat. The Head Boy called the first stroke and each of the four canes landed simultaneously on a naked arse.

The four supplicants had agreed among themselves that they would take the beating with a stiff upper lip and would neither cry out in pain nor shed a tear. There was something horribly dramatic about the way the punishment was handled. At the end of the day, each boy was, in fact, being caned by one prefect, but somehow the fact that they were all bent over together and that four blows landed simultaneously with resounding thwacks' as the cane met the buttocks, enhanced the overall effect. It was truly homoerotic, not to mention, sadistic occasion.

The Head Boy now took over where the others had left off. He brought his cane down with exquisitely balance force on one pair of buttocks after another: one stroke at a time, before moving on to the next boy And so he continued stroke by stroke, arse by arse until he and given each boy a further six strokes. If ever any boys had received a truly thorough beating, this was it. And to their credit, with their arses on fire, they stood up, pulled up their shorts and rejoined the line up without a murmur. These four boys were the object of admiration both by the others who had been beaten earlier and by the prefects themselves.

And so ended the final climactic Prefects' Court of the summer term. As Meakin said later to Patrick, as they lay together in his study, having spent the rest of the evening fucking each other by way of a release of the tension they had built up during the final meeting of the Court: "You know Patrick, those four boys took their punishment as true English gentlemen; they will all go far in life, I think."

But there was still one unpleasant matter the Head Boy had to deal with: Tomlinson. Tomlinson arrived at the Head Boy's study as requested, having no idea what was going to happen. "Tomlinson, let me get this quite straight. As I understand it you have been beaten by one or other the prefects no less than eight times this term. If that is correct, which I assume it is, I believe that there is something radically wrong, something which requires immediate attention. I have decided to take your case to the Head Master to see what he thinks should be done with you. Clearly you cannot go on breaking the rules left, right and centre, as you have done this term, otherwise you will finish up being expelled from the school and I am sure that you don't wish that."