The Ingram-Lewis Chronicles Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Headmaster summed matters up: "Well, gentlemen, as I announced some time ago at the assembly, you both committed one of the cardinal offences for which you have been deservedly punished. It any two boys ever merited a birching it was you two. Let that be a lesson to you both. And as for you, Stevens, well I have nothing but contempt for the way in which you have let down your fellow prefects. I have to tell you, Stevens, that it would not surprise me in the least if the Court of Prefects decided to exact some retribution from you over and above the punishment you have just undergone. You have offended the dignity of the Court and brought disrepute and ridicule to what is intended to be a group charged with maintaining order and discipline out of class time. You sir, are quite beneath contempt, and how you will go about re-establishing your credibility in the eyes of you classmates, I do not know. Now Ingram-Lewis; I have to thank you for your sterling efforts. You have a remarkable way with the birch: indeed, quite remarkable: a pleasure to watch; full marks, sir! Now perhaps you would like to come back with me to my quarters and take a glass of port with me."

"And what else - as if I did not know," Patrick mused to himself. "And the old boy is clearly keen on seeing the Court of Prefects skin Stevens's arse yet again; that is the second time he has brought up the matter. I wonder what my co-prefects will think?" In fact, that was a rhetorical question Patrick had just asked himself. He knew full well that the Court of Prefects would be only too delighted to have the opportunity to thrash the living daylights out of the odious Stevens. The prefects never missed an opportunity, however fleeting, to beat arse: any boy's arse: any boy at all! And to beat a sixth former's arse; well that was an added delight: the icing on the cake. Yes it promised to be a "gala" occasion; one not yet even discussed bt as sure to happen as night follows day.

It was about a week after Stevens had been birched. The Court of Prefects was in session and had just finished beating two third formers who had been caught fighting each other in the school grounds. "Well gentlemen," said Patrick as Head Boy and President of the Court, "I believe that concludes our business for this evening."

One of the senior prefects spoke up and said: "Ingram-Lewis, a number of us, well pretty well all of us in fact, have been discussing the way in which Stevens by his actions, has brought the Court into disrepute. We know he has been severely punished for his delinquency. But the fact remains that his action has partially destroyed the reputation and esteem in which this Court is held by the other boys. And so, Mr, President, we feel that Stevens should be brought before the Court and made to answer for the damage he has caused. Frankly, his actions were taken without any regard for his own position or for that to the Court of Prefects to which he then still belonged. So with your permission we would like to bring Stevens before the Court and make him answer for the damage he has caused us. And that is the view of us all, Mr. President."

Patrick was delighted and relieved; delighted that his fellow prefects felt that Stevens should answer to his peers; relieved that the suggestion had been made independently of him. "Well gentlemen, I can tell you that the Headmaster has expressed the view to me, twice in fact, that he felt that the members of the Court might wish to make Stevens answer to them. In his view Stevens has committed two unpardonable acts. He has disregarded the school rules on drinking, for which he has been both caned and birched. But over and above that, he has shown a complete contempt for his fellow prefects and the effect of his actions on them. So, gentlemen, I can tell you, that Mr.Godber, will not raise and an eyebrow if you wish to go ahead and convoke Stevens to appear before the Court. Now, the question is, if we take this action, how do we intend to punish Stevens. We can tell him in no uncertain terms what we think of him and his actions, but that is just words. The only other option we have is the cane; we have to beat Stevens. We have no other option: he has to take a third beating."

"That, Mr. President, is precisely what we thought. Now, it is our understanding that the school rules allow a maximum of twenty-four strokes of the cane on any one occasion. If that is correct, we feel that on this occasion, Stevens should be given the full "benefit" allowed: the full twenty-four cuts: real hard cuts so that he truly realises the level of his sins. So Mr. President, what we would like to do, is to get Stevens here one evening, the sooner the better. Then we propose to get him arse naked over the chair and each of us will give him two good hard cuts across his naked butt with our favourite canes. That includes you too, Mr. President, as you would be the twelfth man."

"Well gentlemen," said Patrick, "You have clearly thought this thing completely through and it but remains to impart the glad tidings to Stevens. One of you will perhaps undertake this task. Shall we say Friday evening for the event?"

On Friday evening at eight o'clock, a scowling and surly Stevens presented himself before the Court. He had protested strongly about his appearance, but in the end he had to obey, for their word was law. He had not been informed

of what was to happen to him, but he immediately realised that the Court meant business and that the business was focussed on his arse, which was clearly going to be roasted. As he entered the Court, all twelve prefects stood there, each with a cane in his hand. It was a frightening experience to see a group of twelve angry young men, each brandishing a vicious looking cane, clearly intended for his arse.

Patrick as President began by telling Stevens of the disgust of the Court his actions and why they had called him there to receive a further beating. "You guys are unreal," said Stevens, "I have already been caned and birched for my act and I am not going to be punished again by you lot."

"Stevens, let me disabuse you of the idea that we are going to punish you for the same delinquency: indeed we are not. You are here today to be punished for the effect your actions have had on the prestige and dignity of the Court of Prefects to which you no longer belong. So, Stevens, you are going to be beaten. You will receive the maximum number of twenty-four strokes allowed by the school rules. Now sir, step out of your trousers and underpants, bend across that chair there in the time honoured fashion and let's see your naked arse presented ready for beating." After considerable objections and grumbling, Stevens finally complied and presented a muscular pair of naked buttocks to his erstwhile co-prefects for beating.

Stevens's buttocks still showed clear traces of his earlier caning and birching. The junior prefects each applied their two strokes. As might well be imagined, no one held back and by the time the final strokes had been applied by Patrick, Stevens was in agony, crying profusely and was sporting a well furrowed arse, already black and blue. Stevens finally arose from the chair with what was a well and truly roasted arse. In living memory, no boy at the school had ever been subjected to the full quota of twenty-four cuts. It ranked as a "first" and its effect was clearly excruciatingly painful.

And with that, the Stevens's affair was finally put to bed. The end of term came and as boys prepared to go off home for their Christmas break, Patrick once again sipped port with Mr. Godber and gave him a much appreciated Christmas present.

He and Roderick Pennington still got together on a regular basis. He found out that Roderick's parents had decided to go off to on a safari somewhere in Africa for Christmas. And so, Roderick was again invited to Ingram House of the entire Christmas break. The two boys - what am I talking about? - the two young men, were looking forward to renewing their sexual activities with Geoffrey the footman, Rose the kitchen maid and Tom the gardener. It was a mouth watering prospect: two weeks of intense sex, which the presence of Patrick's mother would not to be allowed to spoil.

THE END

1...345678