All Comments on 'The Inheritance Pt. 01'

by jreed1973

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ugh

This could have ben a great story, but the abysmal punctuation, out of place words, and stilted grammar cause me to stop reading after the prologue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree; I couldn't get through this.

Some people can write without errors. Many, including myself, need constant self-editing, and an objective outside editor or two as well. Please don't post anything else without going through this process. Most Literotica readers look for writers with Hs as a first filter, and an occasional new writer.

lilsubalexlilsubalexover 14 years ago
I'm sorry. Agree as well.

The story itself shows promise, but the structure itself: grammar, punctuation, word choice and use, paragraph formatting and flow, are so poor that I just couldn't keep reading.

Please have one of the volunteers editors here go through it and help you, then re-submit. Every author needs a good proof reader and a good editor. Don't feel badly about reaching out for help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A great first effort.

As stated a great first effort, all that is needed is a good proof reader and the errors will be sorted easily. The story and content is good and well worth continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
.

I liked the opening well enough, but had to quit: I just couldn't take all the misspellings and misplaced commas. Your kingdom for a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
do you ever finish a story

two storie, no end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
TYPO

and fowl mouthed

SHOULD BE:

and FOUL mouthed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
TYPO

Once apart of the

SHOULD BE:

Once A PART of the

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous