The Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling her closer, even as he leaned forward, Thomas again brought his mouth to her nipples, never going so far as to let his cock slip out of her. They gently rocked back and forth for a time, sharing the pleasures each of their bodies produced. It was a moment that both wished could last forever, but each knew was only a pause to an even greater delight.

It was Thomas who gave in first as he kissed her hard and asked if it would be okay if he got on top and fucked her for a while. Caroline just smiled and said that of course it was.

Moving onto her back, she spread her legs and invited Thomas to climb between them. That he did with great eagerness as he guided his cock deep within the well lubricated path. It took no time at all for him to work himself into a steady rhythm. The first time he had entered Doris, all he'd had to go on was the advice of friends who probably knew as little as he did and a score of porno films he'd seen along the way. So he'd slammed away as hard as he could, never thinking that a slow, steady thrust might be better. With as much practice as he could talk her into, he'd eventually learned that there was a time and place for both, the secret was in learning when.

Caroline reached down and lifted her legs as to give him even greater penetration, still allowing him to set the pace. Her hands moved higher and closed around his neck, drawing him close enough to give him a soft, but pleasing kiss. He paused for a moment after that, then asked what to her, at least at first, seemed a strange question.

"Am I as good as Uncle Ken?" he asked.

Caroline paused a second, then decided to tell him the truth, but to at least phrase it in a way that wouldn't hurt his ego.

"Let's just say that your uncle's had a lot more practice than you," she smiled, moving closer and kissing him again. "But you've definitely got the moves. I think that eventually you're going to be a lot better than he ever was."

That seemed to more than satisfy him as he went back to the task at hand, picking up his rhythm as Caroline brought her legs up and wrapped her feet around his ass. His strokes became shallower, but the increase in frequency made them more satisfying.

This went on for a while until Thomas felt that the time had come to be more aggressive. Releasing her hold around him, Caroline brought her legs straight up to rest on his shoulders, her hands taking hold of his ass cheeks as he fucked her with all his strength.

"Is it good?" Thomas panted.

"Oh, baby, it's great!" Caroline replied in a similar, breathless voice.

The trembling in both their bodies told them they were near the finish, but Caroline wanted to try one more position at least. She quickly disengaged herself so that she could turn around and guided Thomas so that he could enter her from behind.

She buried her face in the pillow as he entered her doggy-style, something else that was new to him but an act that he immediately knew he was going to enjoy. Reaching below her, he cupped one breast as he kept the other hand on her side to keep himself steady. It took only a dozen strokes for both of them to explode.

Thomas had never felt anything like the sensation of Caroline's pussy contracting around his cock as she surrendered to the forces of an intense orgasm. He quickly lost track of how many times he shot into her, but it seemed like it was never going to end. The room seemed to blur around them, and it was only when it came back into focus that he knew it was all over.

Feeling more exhausted than he could ever remember, but an exhaustion that felt so very good, Thomas collapsed alongside Caroline on the bed. Her body was as limp and covered with sweat as his own and it was all he could do just to gently stoke his fingers across her flesh.

"Not bad kid, not bad at all," she said with a smile as she leaned over far enough to kiss him before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

Thomas found himself not far behind her.

-=-=-=-

A loud knock on the door woke Thomas, along with a gruff voice announcing that the room was only paid up until eight. The only way the owner would reserve so many rooms was for them to take them for the whole night. Never mind that there was no one to rent them to this early in the day, if they were still in it after eight it was going to cost him.

A prospect that seemed not a bad idea until the Thomas turned over and saw the empty space on the other side of the bed. Before he could ask the unspoken question that immediately formed in his mind, the bathroom door opened and an already dressed Caroline stepped back into the room.

"So much for the idea of an early morning quickie," Thomas said to himself with some reluctance.

"I tried not to wake you," she said as she adjusted her dress, "but I have a mid-morning appointment back in Lafayette that I can't afford to miss. As it is, I'll just have enough time to get home and change before it."

"That's okay," Thomas said with a forced grin, "the manager was just around announcing that our stay is up in twenty minutes."

"What can I say?" Caroline said as she walked over to the bed and leaned down to kiss him. "Congratulations on making Alpha Sigma Rho."

"Oh yeah, that's right," Thomas said, having totally forgotten what had led to last night. "Thanks."

"Well, I guess I'd better getting going," Caroline said as she stood up and straightened out her dress. "Be sure to give my best to your family when you talk to them."

"I will," Thomas promised.

"But maybe you better not tell them exactly how we ran into one another," she smiled.

"No, I don't think that would be a good idea," he smiled back.

"Then, take care then," Caroline said as she reached the door and then left without another word.

After taking a quick shower, just long enough to clean off the dried sweat of last night's exertions, Thomas threw on his clothes from the night before and made it out of the room with a few minutes to spare. Out in the parking lot, he saw that the car with his now fraternity brothers was still there, and sitting with the two who had been there last night was Tim Nelson.

"It's about time you showed up," Tim said, his voice showing a touch of frustration that Thomas had not only passed the last test, he evidently had done so with flying colors. "You think we have nothing else to do but wait around here all day."

"Oh give it a rest, Tim," Carl Burke said. "He passed the test and now he's one of us. If you can't handle that, well tough shit."

Tim didn't seem to have a retort, so he just kept his mouth shut. Thinking he should say something, Thomas apologized to the other two for making them wait all night for him.

"Oh we really weren't obligated to wait after midnight," Carl went on, "we were just curious as to which of you were going to be the last man standing, so to speak."

Thomas seemed not to understand, didn't they know that when he wasn't out of there by twelve. Seeing his confusion, the Alpha Sigma pointed over Thomas's shoulder to another one of the motel rooms. Turning, to follow his gesture, the answer became self-evident.

There, standing in the doorway of a room two doors down from Thomas was Tyler Wayne. Who, at the moment, was getting a very deep goodbye kiss from a long haired blonde. The kiss went on until a taxi cab pulled up in front of the room and the older woman climbed inside it. Just before she closed the door, Thomas recognized her as Caroline's business partner, Mia.

"Son of a bitch," Thomas muttered, trying to imagine what it was that Caroline had told her when she'd gone back to the table before leaving with him last night.

"Why don't you and your friend climb in and we'll go and get some breakfast," Ron James suggested, "an early celebration that you got it."

"Sounds like a good idea," Tyler, who had just walked up to them, said. "I'm famished."

"I'm sure you are," Carl laughed.

"I think I'll pass," Thomas replied, thinking that for some reason, he really didn't feel much like celebrating.

"Okay, but if you change your mind, we'll be at the diner just down the road, it's just a few blocks."

Watching them leave, Thomas turned and began to head for the bus stop for the ride back to school. When he reached into his pants pocket for some change, he instead found a small business card that he was sure hadn't been there before.

On the front was the name of Caroline Wainwright along with her office address and business and fax numbers. It was only when he turned it over that he saw that along with her private cell number was her home address and a small note. A note that said that if he ever wanted to talk, or just needed a little stress relief, just give her a call.

Putting the card in his wallet as not to lose it, Thomas turned away from the bus stop and now headed instead to the diner. Suddenly, he too felt ravenous.

END