All Comments on 'The Initiation of a Witch'

by DickWittington

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What Marriage

It seems like the wives so easily forget their vows to forsake all others. They obviously must only think of themselves and not their so called love ones. Why do they change so easily and quickly. Why bother getting married and ruining someone else's life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Now What?

Now you have a cheating wife with likely a witch's brew of STD's to boot. What to do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
umm ok

dude its a story - you're on a erotic story site. what part of literotica dont you understand?

ken philipsken philipsover 9 years ago
But what happens next???

Sorry Dick but I went with only 4*, because despite the fact your little story is horny as hell (as always - you are a great writer), I was left hanging. What happens next? Will wifey own up or keep her coven secrets? Will hubby drop her new coven name in the conversation & give it away to her? Will he join them? Will he be gutless & run away? I feel like this little story is definitely not finished. Ken

iffarmeriffarmerover 9 years ago
Re: "What Marriage?"

Apparently, you don't know women all that well, that is, less than most men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hope

I thought this was well written and I hope there will be another chapter.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
All That Cum

Is full of God knows how many creepy crawlers ready to infect horny hubby. Quite a story.

falcon29falcon29over 9 years ago
Suspend your Disbelief

As well as your tired moral judgments. As somebody already said, it's a story on an erotic site. If you don't like it go somewhere else. In the meantime, realize that these things likely happen in real life. Notice there was no supernatural element. It is simply an erotic process.

As a story, I agree it is incomplete. Another chapter could go a number of ways. The narrator sounds as if he pigeonholes his 'sweet little wife' as just that. It doesn't seem he recognizes the power of the female imagination and sexuality. He likely is an unimaginative lover who is satisfied with missionary sex a couple times a week and thinks he's making her happy.

She, on the other hand fails in that she could have taken steps to bring more passion to their sex at home. Then, possibly she would have included him in her extracurricular activities. Notice the rite is participated by couples, not individuals. Whether the couples are true couples isn't mentioned, just that pairs approach at the same time.

I think the rite itself would be more erotic if the women mounted the initiates face while the men were fucking her. And a follow up could, as I said, go a number of different ways.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
not my cup of tea

she travelled with her female neighbor to meet the coven and go through the ritual. Only she and the leader were not paired with a member of the opposite sex. So we have a group, now in equal numbers of men and women, working together as teams, of whom two women arrived without male partners. (the story doesn't say, but, was the neighbour married?) Never, during the period leading up to her announcement of her intentions, and the year and a day of her training, did she invite her husband to join with her.

and he follows, watches quietly, and goes home alone to wait for the return of Freyja to "their" home? I fear the Warlocks and the Witches of her new Coven have plans that do not include him.

jennyphiljennyphilover 9 years ago
Too quick an ending

Great storyline, well written but ended too abruptly...

Would have loved to hear of her return...

josephstevensjosephstevensover 9 years ago
Ritual Sex!

Can't beat it! Nice story....bags of delicious detail...and there must be more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Story

well thought out - holds the suspense and I hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well so much for that marriage

She is already cutting him out and of her life.

Cults will not except him around.

There will be more and more that she will not share with him.

He will be more and more ostracized in the community as a whole.

Year from now she is gone, him paying lots of money to her for years to come.

His work career is over already. The coven will see to that.

His best option is quitting the job now and moving out ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just another cheating slut wife

You just wrapped up her cheating under the guise of witches and rituals. This whole thing seemed silly. He didn't seem to care that his wife drifts off into this craziness. If he loved her why didn't he try to involve her more in his activities or in activities they could both enjoy as they purportedly did before they moved? It made no sense that they would completely change their previous (and supposedly) happy family dynamic and each go off in different directions. And why did he just watch? He allows them to beat his wife and then watches as multiple men rape her and expose her to every disease known to man? Was she drugged that she allowed herself to be used in this manner? And what does getting fucked many times have to do with becoming a witch? This whole mess made absolutely no sense. Even for fiction it was implausible and unbelievable. And it's unfinished to boot. What did he say to her when she returned to their house, body beaten and covered in cum? Sorry but this story was a complete and utter mess. No stars as even giving it one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A good start

A good start, but it leaves one hanging, I'd like it continued, with him taking her, calling her by her cult name, taking the leader's wife, getting the other husbands into the act, could wind up with quite a cult orgy then. After all, equal rites apply here!

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 9 years ago
Hmmm. Wow. Repugnant.

As a practicing member of this religion (and please be informed that it is not a cult), I have to say that this story is pretty ridiculous. It is also about as offensive as a story that purports that Catholic priests screwing children is the accepted form of Christianity.

Wicca has more to do with eastern religions like Hinduism and Buddhism and Greek mystery traditions, then any western religions or anything like this poorly written garbage.

I've yet to practice with a group that had gang bangs. Maybe a story that depicts Christians congregations gang banging the new member of the church on the alter with their minister's participation would be a good analogy about how offensive this story is.

If there was an equivalent word for racism that could be applied to the ignorant about how they depict other people's religions this author would qualify.

Francis_Toliver

newtinmplsnewtinmplsover 9 years ago
What section? How about religious bigotry

I'm all for group sex, BDSM (consensual) and I've been known to read Loving Wife stories as well. If you had said that this was a group of people "pretending to be Witches" (especially if they were idiot teens) this would be very slightly less offensive, but still bigotry on the level of racism.

Sounds like the author went on the internet, found some things about "wicca" or "witches" that could be twisted to be erotic, and ran with them. Perhaps an equivalent would be if I did a cursory search on the idea of a male convert to Judaism considering a circumcision as an adult, and then wrote a story about M-M bondage, bloodletting and oral and anal penetration being a normal and expected part of becoming Jewish. Calling it "just a story" wouldn't make it any less disrespectful or offensive.

And yes, I agree with a previous commenter who said this was just another cheating wife story. Cheating is cheating no matter what costume you try to give it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lee

Hope there is apart 2.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

A well done piece of work. Enjoyed the read. There is no doubt it deserves the Five Stars.

TamLin01TamLin01over 9 years ago

The misogynist rantings of a few loons down below notwithstanding, how is the actual story? I'd say it's okay...but it's got one big problem. Here's a question, and the answer (or lack of one) will tell us a lot about what does and doesn't work in this story: Why is the husband in this?

What happens in the course of the narrative? A woman joins the group, does her thing for the prescribed period, goes to the initiation, fucking fucking fucking, the end. So it sounds like our protagonist ought to be that woman; after all, everything that happens is done by her or done to her, and the whole story revolves around her. But then we've also got this husband character around, and he does...actually, nothing at all, if you think about it. Sure he acts, but his actions leave no mark on the story. Were he not here, everything would still happen exactly as it does. He's wasted words.

There are two possible rejoinders, first to say that he's our audience surrogate. However, I'd argue that such a role would be better filled by the wife, who is also a newcomer to the world imagined by the story and would be able to provide not only that outsider's perspective but also a much closer and more intimate look at the action. Second possibility is that the husband's reactions to everything are meant to add another layer to the story; but honestly, nothing he thinks or feels is terribly profound or interesting. Certainly not more so than if any other character were our narrator.

If the story included some kind of ramifications or denouement for him, something he did or some way his life changed or some new perspective he gained from the events in it, then perhaps the character would be pulling his weight. But we're left to, at best, speculate about such things. Right now it's a decent idea, but I don't think it can be called a really good story without either a change in the plot or a change in the narrating perspective. That's my call, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmm

Interesting... as someone who is not Wiccan but knows several practicing wiccans this is not exactly... right. Its a little upsetting that someone might actually think this is what happens when you are a witch. (By the way this isn't normal Wiccan ritual) I agree with others in that this isn't about Halloween (despite where it is submitted) rather its about a cheating wife and the author guises it as a ritual that isn't even kind of correct. Also most witches would be willing to share the information or at least point those who do not understand whats going on in the right direction.

I know its just a story but... eh... I expect if you are gonna go Wicca at least don't perpetuate terrible stereotypes. This site is supposed to have better erotic literature than just any other site.

Gearjammer1229Gearjammer1229over 9 years ago
As a practicing Wiccan...

To those who have no idea, we do have a ceremony similar to this. It is our Beltane Fire festival. It is a fertility rite. But it happens in mid May.

And the only thing we hold as a secret is our "true" names. Those that know them can (for lack of a better way to explain) gain power over us.

The stroy as a whole is messed up in many different ways. Nothing about halloween. Wrong information as to the ritual. Very limited plot.

to me it doesn't seem like a story but more of a description of a man's twisted exotic fantasy. You want to write a story about Wicca and halloween? Go research Samhain and Erebus then try again....

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
Great and very original story!!!

Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good start. . .

I agree with a few who said the story is not finished. I disagree with those who take offence at the inaccuracies with respect to the cult or religion of wicca, but that's partly because I view all cults and religions as delusional crap and don't care if they are insulted. As for bitching about what happens on an erotic story site when there are so many different things that different people consider erotic, I can only say, "if you don't like it, stop reading . . . or just fuck off.

Five stars to make up for all the dumbshit critics (otherwise would be 4 stars for being an incomplete but interesting story).

PymGordon777PymGordon777almost 9 years ago
Excellent story - 5* no doubt!

Congratulations!

One of the most arousing stories I have read in years.

I gave 5 stars, no doubt!

However, I agree with those who stated that somehow the story does not arrive to an end.

There are many potential directions for developing it further: how did the life of the narrator change after these events? How did he disclose to his wife that he knew all the truth? What about the changes in the relationship with his boss and coworkers? What if he was caught while spying the initiation?

Of course, I like the cheating wife, and voyeur husband stories, otherwise I wouldn’t have read it.

Five stars - no doubt - but want some more!

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
great story

we need to know more of what happens. this is well written.

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
You must continue this !

Did he join the coven as well ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
come on

You or somebody has to finish this.

bigglesbigglesabout 3 years ago

Loved it.

I did find myself wondering if she knew in advance what the initiation involved.

Hopefully she hadn't a clue and signed a consent a week before.

As its unfortunately fiction we can have a night off from wolves about STDs.

If you insist ~ It's a small town and they are all clean because they keep themselves to themselves. The local Doc checked her out on a routine visit. Happy now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. This is total BS. Let’s break down the realities of the Wiccan church. Wicca is a religion, made up by dome British guy in the 1950’s. Although there are some allowable sex ceremonies, these are not usually practiced. And instead of dozens of hot people parading around fucking each other, what you really get, is dropouts from other religions, who didn’t fit in. For example, drug addicts, Lesbians, trans and homosexuals and fat women who delude themselves into believing, that Wicca somehow makes them more desirable, or in control of their life. I guarantee, if you are a heterosexual man, you would not want to see them naked. Think of an organized religion, for crazy cat ladies. But the real problem with Wicca, is its lack of tenets. With the exception of being an earth based religion. You can believe in God, or not. Does not matter. Marriage as an institution, is actually looked down upon, as being too controlling for women. Sex with others while married, or dating, is allowed, if not encouraged. But the vast majority of the women in this religion, would not get your dick hard. Attendance in the church of Wicca, is falling off. It’s hard to commit to something, that stands for nothing. If the witches looked anything like these stories portray, I guarantee there would be a line, to sign up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From someone that follows the path you just desecrated,, i am appalled. I like a good voyeur story- This turned my blood cold. bad day. Very bad day.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 2 years ago

The Magic of Voyeurism

Certainly the narrator is even by modern standards exceedingly broadminded. Spying on his wife's ritual initiation into a coven, he feels not one pang of possessiveness or jealousy. Indeed, he finds the scene stimulating as if he were watching a stranger staring in an erotic film. Similarly, the wife finds the initiation generates renewed interest in sex within the coverture of marriage.

Perhaps the author might consider an episode where our voyeur gets caught and faces whatever punishment the coven imposes. Still it is an interesting tory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is an awesome story. Very creative. I wish you would write more as all of your stories are very creative.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Wiccan????

No….

Sexual fantasy from a fevered mind….

Yes my wife is Wiccan and l know that sexual rituals akin to what u wrote don’t happen.

If my wife had of been a part of that little orgy and l’d found out, she’d be kicked to the curb so quickly she wouldn’t have know what hit her.

Cheating is cheating, no matter how you try and disguise it.

Janet knows this and she chose to cheat.

Bye, bye Janet, try that shit on your next husband.

Scores 1/5 for being garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beyond Stupid. Did someone mention 'Truth' ? Perhaps she will be told by his boss to kill him so that the boss won't have to pay compensation for the loss of his job. Then, after she has killed him, they will all say that she was mad and had told them that she was going to kill him.

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingabout 1 year ago

Entertaining read. Is there, or will there be a second part of the story?

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 1 year ago

"thomas_dean" clearly read a different story -- I see Nothing in it to suggest any increase in interest on Janet's part in their marriage. and it seems much more likely that her coven is now her primary family.

Get a DNA test done on her every child!!

Then denounce her coven.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 1 year ago

Better yet, change the locks and put a letter on the door:

Dear Freyja Starfall,

May the Goddess give you as many children as your coven can support.

Sincerely,

Your Mundane Ex-husband.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Active norse pagan shaman. Married to a wiccan. This story is a voyeristic fantasy with no base in truth. Its cheating. We are not secret cults. We share and guide and encourage. -5 out of 5 starts for spreading miss conceptions

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Such an erotic happening and sooo sexual

maddictmaddict4 months ago

Will you tell your wife what you have witnessed. How can you begin a conversation with the others in this coven that you know some part of this. I want you to be a voyeur to her new life. Maybe get a guest pass to participate.

I wish you had continued to wright and contribute stories here. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wipe that town off the map

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

A seriously erotic and surprisingly authentic vision of a wiccan initiation but it really needs a part two.

LA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous