All Comments on 'The Inn Ch. 01'

by IanSaulWhitcomb

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
betwixt & between

ISW, an interesting clash of genres. You have left Simon in quite a quandary of Quixotic quazy. Also, I enjoyed how you blended in the erotic with the described personalities of your characters.

I am looking forward to the next chapter of "Simon Says Stay Inn".

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@fanfare

You're right on the mark ... except that I prefer to spell "qwazy" with a backwards "w"!

DarkPulseDarkPulseover 8 years ago
Enjoyable, something different

A good start to a story already a little different in an intriguing way. I'm interested to see where this goes next.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 8 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable!

Thanks for posting it - I look forward to more of the tale.

-Rei

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@DarkPulse and Rei

Glad you both like it! I'm hoping to finish up chapter 2 this weekend so that it will post the middle of next week.

Thanks for the encouraging comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it coming!

Material like this is why I've been coming to Lit for nearly a decade now. And such high quality work here, makes me actually want to make an account. Keep it coming, I can't wait to see more, and learn just HOW Simon here plans to fix the mess his arrival caused in his own story.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Keep it coming!)

I'll do my best ... I just submitted chapter 2!

I'm glad you're liking the story, and I'll be pleased as punch if it encourages you to make an account. Come on! It's fun! You get to make up whatever cool screen name you like!

Thanks for the feedback, and I hope you enjoy Simon's plan as it comes together ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More.

Lots more to come I hope after such great start. Hope he dosnt have to sell his pen!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (More.)

There's definitely more to come! Chapter 2 should post in a day or two. Chapter 3 is in progress.

I'm having lots of fun with the story so far, which is always good news for productivity.

Glad you like it ... thanks a ton for commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lawd have mercy!

Your story.. your writing style.. I fracken LOVE it!!! Had me cackling with glee and this is just the first chapter!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Lawd have mercy!)

I'm always proud to provoke a cackle.

Thanks for commenting!

asianToyasianToyover 7 years ago
Nice

A fun beginning.

asianToy

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 7 years agoAuthor
@asianToy

Thanks! I hope you like the rest of it as well!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 6 years ago
Fantastic open!

I'm hooked, with barely the restraint to say so before jumping to the Next Chapter!

Jason

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@BangbangLaDesh

Thanks!

JohnSpanglerJohnSpanglerover 3 years ago

Thank you for writing such a magnificent story!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 3 years agoAuthor
@JohnSpangler

You're welcome! And thank you for reading and letting me know you liked it!

GossterGossterabout 3 years ago

Oh my Goodness, that escalated quickly! I wasn't so excited for long time, but now, wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIanSaulWhitcomb@IanSaulWhitcomb
959 Followers
Update 04/21/20: The e-book version of The Inn releases this Friday and can be pre-ordered now! For more details, see my Twitter at @coolgasmic! Thank you all very much for all the support and positive feedback! I really do appreciate it more than I can say. Bio: I blog, I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Inn Series Info