The Inn Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my eyes sweep down her form and back up, and had no difficulty looking impressed. What Eesia's fathomless black gaze saw as it returned my look, I couldn't say. But I tossed away my shirt and unbuckled my belt as though confident that she liked what she saw.

A sway rolled down her body from the shoulders, traveling her entire length as an undulation that left only her head completely motionless. "Though I am beautiful, you have so far said no more than 'exotic,' and praised the forthcoming 'experience.' What do you see when you look at me?"

"I see a woman," I said, unzipping decisively, then reaching to take off each shoe, followed by the socks. "She's made it very clear that she's dangerous - a thing to be feared. Her strength could probably crush me. Her venom could knock me dead in an instant. Her sorcery goes beyond my comprehension."

The black eyes narrowed.

"But," I continued, hooking thumbs into my pants' waistline to lower them, "she didn't need to tell me any of that for me to find her deadly dangerous - this world holds precious few things more dangerous to a man than a woman whose beauty he can't resist."

Her forked tongue flitted out almost soundlessly, and the iguana said, "Hmm."

While telling her this and getting out of my clothes, I also kept up a running internal pep talk. Good god, look at those breasts! That face! In a minute here, you get to fuck this woman! Thankfully, none of what I said or thought was a lie. Eesia's body far outshone Ferd Highport's, and even put Kizaah's luscious welf shape to shame. Once I let it sufficiently distract me from the possibility of getting fanged or constricted to a pulp, it drew a powerful natural response from my loins, and I felt the cloth of my boxer briefs swell taut with the results.

"So how would you like us to approach this?" I asked, throwing a glance toward the bed. "I'm not sure Phaeland accommodations make much sense for you."

In reponse, the priestess opened her arms wide, beckoning. "In Ss'sla, we rest together in great heaps. Furnishings would have no purpose. But you and I are not here for rest. Surrender that last bit of cover and come to me."

"Sure."

I peeled off my underwear and walked forward, cock about three-quarters of the way to open-for-business condition. The fire crackled and flickered behind me, putting Eesia half in my shadow. As I drew near, I realized that her tail had circled its way out along the floor and now formed an irising ring of scaled flesh, closing in with each step I took. Breasts, I told myself. Face! Nipples! Fucking!

Nearly at the waiting arc of her embrace, I felt the hair on the back of my neck make a break toward panic. Her tail had completed its circle now, piling up onto itself in a rising, tightening coil as high as my calves, then my knees, then my thighs. A dry, desert smell came off her. Close enough to touch, I could make out the countless tiny scales that dressed her flesh in green across her face, down her throat, her sternum, encompassing those high, proud breasts. Their shimmering texture entranced me. But at the same time, I saw the larger, pebbled purples across her shoulders - and those armor-like bands reaching side to side from just under the spot where a human woman's navel would be. Snake! About to wrap me up like a boa constrictor!

Luckily, right as fear tried to surge up and steal my erection, something happened.

The third band down from Eesia's waist tightened. Gapped. Revealed. A horizontal slit as wide as my hand eased open between that third band and the fourth - right at crotch level to me, which I realized she must have adjusted her height to accomplish. And an odor filled my senses, above the ignited wood scent of the fireplace, above that arid smell I'd noticed before. From out of that vent came a pheremonic intoxicant, heady and astonishing, a vapor of pure allure. I couldn't help but suck in a deep breath.

My cock leapt straight out from my crotch.

Still, Eesia's arms and encircling tail had not closed the last inches to enfold me. When I looked up from that passway to her internal delights, I found the black wells of her eyes locking on mine. A long, steady inhalation swelled her rib-cage, lifting her breasts up and forward until they all but brushed my chest. Then her mouth opened, beautiful and richly purple, and a hush of sibilant breath came out past the points of her teeth.

"It attracts you, doesn't it?" whispered the iguana from the back of the chair. "My vent."

"Yes," I croaked.

"Then enter it."

And without awaiting my response, she wrapped her arms around me, tightened her coils all the way up to my ass, and lifted me to her to join us.

I gasped. The serpentine priestess let out a wide-mouthed, throaty rush of air that could only be described as ecstatic. Her tail pulsed and undulated around us. Suckling, milking wetness had swallowed up my hard-on and now kissed and quivered all along my shaft.

"Fuck, Eesia," I panted as she full-body screwed me, coils grinding me up against the cool, soft front of her. My feet, I realized, had left the ground, and the only way I could get any leverage to thrust in time with her was to wrap my arms tight around her back as she'd done to mine. Even then, I couldn't take credit for even a tenth of our motion - she basically held me helpless and used me like a sex toy.

If her cunt hadn't been heaven, I might have gotten offended.

With tongue flicking lightly at my ear, the snake-woman hissed and whispered as she fucked me. Every once in a while, the back of her throat made a clicking sound.

"Yes ..." the iguana breathed passionately. "Kizaah spoke true ... uh! Ah! You have ... hnnhh ... such a determined firmness. Ah, but it pleases me ..."

"Your ... uhhmm ... vent ... pleases me too ..." And it did. Not as sweet-scented as Kizaah's or as sexually dexterous as the welf-woman's tendril, not as vast as Kurga Alderhaft's orfish cunt or tight as the half-breed's ass, but full of writhing, slick sensation unlike any human female's vaginal depths could be. One moment, the flesh within her pressed flat against me, top and bottom. The next, it tensed into a rippled sheet along the dorsal surface of my cock while bowing up from below, then reversed into ridges on the underside and smooth pressure from above. I clung tight and just tried to ride out the storming, convulsive pleasure of her sex-throes, enveloped by close-looped tail-flesh, feeling the root of my cock bumping at the seam between the two flexible scale plates that framed her gash.

"Uh! Uh ... uh, uhhh!" grunted the black-and-orange lizard, somewhere nearby, each gasp coming on the heels of it's mistress's throat-deep clicking. "Imbue me with seed, manling!"

"I'm ... oh, I'm about to, all right ..."

The room swayed around us as Eesia's shape flexed and wove, carrying me along in quickening serpentine waves. I felt her lips at my earlobe - then that long thin tongue circling up around the back of the ear itself. Her breath hissed, and the iguana moaned. "Yes, ah yes, it's close now ..."

"Me too ..."

"It's close ..."

Her lips and tongue feathered their way down my neck, kissed at the sloping muscle there.

"So ... close ..."

Within the butter-soft embrace of her reptilian cunt, my prick swelled and primed itself with drunken bliss, tugging at the apparatus of orgasm that connected it to my balls.

"God, Eesia -"

"Ah! Ah! Ghhhh -"

Her tail squeezed around me, fat and fierce, at the same instant my scrotum tightened and my cock prepared for eruption. The thick, explosive glandular flow surged up within my gonads -

And the snake-priestess fucking me spasmed with ecstasy and buried her fangs in the meat of my trapezius.

I screamed - everything going to wild orgasmic pleasure and terrified pain at once. Lodged deep in her plush sheath, my cock pumped and spewed and injected its hot rush of fluid just as her needle-sharp teeth squirted again and again into my flesh with the rhythm of her climax.

Something delirious and infernal leapt out from her spurting bite, found every vein and nerve in my shoulder and neck, and then flooded all sense and comprehension from my brain.

* * *

A priestess of Septra, born to her role and god-touched, could create almost any effect with her venom that she wanted - instant death, seizure-inducing pain, endless sleep. She could administer these through her bite or breathe them out in a cloud of poisonous mist. She could spit acid thirty or forty feet, inflict an unquenchable thirst, subvert and enslave the will ...

Or create a blinding sickness full of fever dreams and hallucinations.

When Eesia's venom reached my brain, it turned my orgasm into a sea of crashing sexual release - a drowning wave of ejaculation that washed out of me and then back in, flooding my whole body with insensate pleasure that burned like a brand. Waterspouts of viscous white rose up in pillars from the shivering, spasming ocean my mind had become. Black clouds sent everything into darkness, then split and crackled with arcs of passion-red lightning that curled and looped in snake tails - or split into forked tongues of ecstasy.

I had no sense of time. Ropes of slithering flesh wove over and around and through me, narrow as Kizaah's clitoral tentacle one moment, massive and constricting as Eesia's tail the next. They became a bed, then a cresting fan of surf, then dunes, then vast, soft domes whose pillowy sides I rolled down and down and down until the spin had me too dizzy to tell air from ground. Tunnels opened in the sky, pink and beckoning, then cavernous, expansive, engulfing in a glisten of aquamarine. Out of nowhere, my body came into focus - or more accurately, my cock did, a lone pillar of solidity in a world of haze, an object with real existence where all else flitted and metamorphosed through surreality. I heard my name, spoken by a voice of golden honey. Wet pleasure swallowed the disembodied rod of my erection, bobbed, bobbed, bobbed, and then vacuumed the moment of coherence out of me in pulsations of spume that turned to bubbles and froth from one end of the universe to the other.

Whispers caressed the foundations of existence in languages I could not understand, licking the fabric of space and time into unbounded states of arousal. In hushed tones they spoke of sensual truths beyond mortality, cried out with erotic completion, murmured and moaned through infinite gliding potentials of ecstasy. Washes of color beheld my soul: fields of glitterdusted black, soul-bright blue, bestial yellow, cerulean heaven, aristocratic brown, cloudless-sky azure, sheer and viperous onyx ...

My erection returned, received, released, receded.

If a cycle can exist without pattern or predictability, then I cycled for some unknowable time through ever-changing orbits of globular sexuality and bliss-blurred vistas that sometimes hinted of pink-and-scarlet faces, blue-green thighs, soft perfect lips, purple scales, and panting, lust-voiced things the color of Halloween. In between, with rigid irregularity, the truth of a fierce-beamed hard-on rose, towered, basked in squeezing, sweet, slickness, then spouted, softened, and slunk back away into oblivion.

Until ...

A time came ...

When that concrete cock manifested itself out of limbo and did not just hover as a locus of sliding ensheathment, but carried with it from the darkness a swell of other sensations. Noise: slosh, slosh, slosh. Rhythm, an ever so gentle side-to-side shaking that made me realize ... I had a body. It rested on a surface - soft and nestling. And I had eyes. And I opened them.

And there I was in my room at the inn, lying in bed.

With Leyna kneeling on the floor at my side - leaning over with her mouth root-deep on my cock.

I blinked. The hallucinatory miasma had vanished. While my head felt packed with cotton-balls, I was definitely awake, and the Nestled Goose's serving maid was definitely slathering delight along the flesh of my bare erection.

"Um ... what?"

"Simon!" Her lips popped free with a gasp of joy. Before I could say anything else, she'd flung herself over to wrap her arms around my neck and squeeze me tight. "I was so worried you'd never wake up!"

Since she didn't let go, I returned the hug. The waving wet pole of my abandoned hard-on should have dashed the moment with embarrassment, but the moment my arms surrounded her, she melted against me, beautiful and real and close in a way I suddenly realized I'd been desperate to experience.

No longer sure what constituted reality, I took several deep breaths and just enjoyed the feel of holding her.

Unfortunately, my brain refused to stay quiet.

"Never wake up?" I asked. "What does that mean? How long ...?"

She lifted her head up from its place in the hollow beside my neck, her expression the picture of earnest relief and astonishment.

"Simon," she said, blue eyes wide with wonder, "after that creature bit you, you were out for a week!"

12