All Comments on 'The Inn Ch. 11'

by IanSaulWhitcomb

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
FUN AT THE INN

Finally they get together but what awaits them in next chapters. Now simon has aired most of his secrets out where does their relationship go forward from here. the sex scene was more softer than i expected considering all the buildup it took to get there but nice none the less. this is probably a little romance before the action picks back up. Can't wait to see what surprises you have in store for us next time.Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The absolute cynic in me is just screaming Leyna's inevitable betrayal, the foreshadowing is all there and tragedy is very much in vogue at the moment since George R. Martin became famous.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

@Anonymous (FUN AT THE INN):

Plenty of drama in my real life right now, so I think I was in a mood to be a little quieter in the writing world. The next few chapter will pick things up quite a bit, though.

@Anonymous absolute cynic:

Well, I was a George R. R. Martin fan before he got famous, and I've only read about a chapter and a half of Game of Thrones. (Haven't watched the show at all.) Make of that what you will!

Thanks again to you both!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please continue

I have been thoroughly enjoying your story so far, and I hope to see more in the near future!

Thank you so much

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Please continue)

I'll definitely be continuing! There are about three chapters left in the current story arc, after which I'll probably take a break to deal with some of the business side of writing, which I've been sorely neglecting. After that, though, I think there is plenty of potential for additional arcs, either about Simon or about some of the other characters.

Thank you for the kind encouragement!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just Simon

I personally hope that the story is only told through Simon and no other. Still though great story keep up the good work!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Just Simon):

Well, I certainly enjoy writing in Simon's voice, but I'm not sure I could keep things fresh if I continue the series exclusively from his point of view. I suspect at the very least I'll have some of the other characters visit, maybe get it on with Simon (and/or Leyna?) and then relate a story of what's happened to them since they last saw our hero. So things would basically remain in his perspective, but maybe with occasional insertions of other characters' exploits as related to Simon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interludes

You could write a Simon dominated chapter but with short but very informative interludes or something like that. Just a suggestion mind you. It's your story.Either way it'll still be awesome.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Interludes)

We'll just have to see where the mood takes me!

HeisenhugHeisenhugalmost 8 years ago

I have to say, she took that well... And she didn't freak out at the news either.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@Heisenhug

Hah! She took it almost as well as I'm learning to take your puns!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I've never read the name

Jesus in any story as often as I have in this one.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 6 years ago
Yay!

I've thoroughly enjoyed the story to this point, but as a romantic at heart, I'm very glad they've gotten together.

I have no idea how he will keep his jealousy in check from here forward after their mutual declarations, but I look forward to where you take them both from here :)

J

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 6 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (I’ve never read the name)

Really? Somebody told me there’s a whole book about him.

; )

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 6 years agoAuthor
@JasonRTaylor

I’m a romantic at heart too, so it was a pretty foregone conclusion they’d get together, I suppose. Glad it paid off for you!

TroubleMKRTroubleMKRabout 6 years ago
Lmao a whole book about him!

Brings tears to my eyes laughing so hard! This is a great story so far, just found it yesterday. Can't wait to see what's next ☺

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@TroubleMKR

I hope the rest of the chapters tickled you just as much! Thanks for commenting!

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

This is a great chapter, and an amazing scene! People often confuse and/or conflate love and sex but there's a big difference between them. In this case, however, they overlap most wonderfully. Thank you, and very well done, Mr IanSaulWhitcomb.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 1 year agoAuthor

@striker24:

Sometimes things work, and sometimes they don't! Glad you liked this one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIanSaulWhitcomb@IanSaulWhitcomb
Update 04/21/20: The e-book version of The Inn releases this Friday and can be pre-ordered now! For more details, see my Twitter at @coolgasmic! Thank you all very much for all the support and positive feedback! I really do appreciate it more than I can say. Bio: I blog, I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Inn Ch. 10 Previous Part
The Inn Series Info