The Inn Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HUHHHNNNNNHHHHuuAAaaghhh!"

The moment Leyna's orgasm dropped a shriek into mere moan-filled panting, Yilma's fleet, strong legs raised her haunches to pull the still-twitching vagina half off my dick.

"Now, Simon," she commanded, "satiate me."

In a mix of reluctance and taboo lust, I withdrew from Leyna's gorgeous, satisfied cunt to position my cock at the hindaur greenwarden's entry. Clean, white fur ran up almost to the very edge of her human-looking slit. Below and beyond her engorged clitoris, I could see a tiny patch of less-clean fur, matted with the drippings of her arousal.

My hands shifted downward from Leyna's bare waist to Yilma's furred one.

"Here goes," I said.

Then I humped into her with a single, determined shove.

"Ah, seeds and blossoms," she cooed, her eyes closed and her human back arching.

After I made a couple of increasingly enthusiastic thrusts, Leyna stirred and looked back at me. "'sit all right if I get off?"

"I thought ... from the sound of it ... you just did ..."

She laughed and sloughed to one side, tottering just a few steps away to relax spread-eagled in the green grass.

Unburdened, Yilma launched into potent quadrupedal fornication.

"There," she grunted, humping her sheath powerfully back and forth along my shaft. "Share her transplendent pleasure with me!"

She was deep and wet and tight, her vaginal muscles exquisitely tense around me. The sensation of fur between my hands and against my belly felt at once sweet and perverse as she lunged and ground.

"Fuck, Yilma, this iscrazy."

"Yes ...yes!But I need your hands on my breasts ... ahhh ..."

"Um ..." I slid my hands forward and leaned as well, but couldn't reach that far. "I can't quite ..."

"Nnn, you fill me so well ... but Ineedit." She quivered, still pumping me. "Here – keep hold and keep in me, and follow ..."

I kept my grip in front of her haunches and stumbled forward as she strode, quick and four-footed, to the edge of the clearing. Each step made for another delicious stroke – though I had to be careful to avoid getting a hoof on the toes as we moved. At the treeline, Yilma picked one with a thick trunk and walked her forelegs up it, arching her human back at the same time until her face hung upside-down, level with mine, and her tits jutted straight up at the summit of her curve.

"Squeeze them," she said, rolling her doe hips to fuck ecstasy into my hard-on. Her hands grabbed mine and lifted until I released her waist and let her guide my arms by the wrists. "Pull them."

Then she shut her eyes and kissed me, gently raking the tips of her antlers across my chest as she clasped my hands to her breasts. They each made a bare handful – but the nipples stuck out hard as acorns atop those graceful swells, and when I tensed my fingers and began to knead, she groaned into my mouth.

Lower down, I kept my hips going. With her entire weight on her trembling hind legs, Yilma no longer bucked with our sex, and most of the thrusting fell to me – in and up, her tail tickling my navel, then down again where the air cooled her juices along an inch or two of my shaft.

"Tug, Simon," she gasped, slurping her mouth against mine with each word. "Tug them and fuck me!"

Then she got her tongue deep in past my lips and wallowed her cunt down hard against my pubis while I took a nipple between each thumb and forefinger and fished them upward, one, then the other, then both.

A few rounds of that and a few more pumps of my cock sent her over the edge.

"YES!"

She roared out her orgasm and I leaned back, worried she might impale me on her horns as she thrashed. Rippling waves washed along my erection within her cunt, but the idea of getting pierced by antlers pushed my own climax away.

Then, from behind me, I heard Leyna's voice: "That's it, Simon!Rideher – you're lovely!"

Yilma twisted slightly and dropped her forelegs to the ground, leaning her upper body to the bark – which I now saw had been scored by her hooves as she came. With the angle now better and the sharp tines of those horns out of reach, I glanced over my shoulder. There, I found Leyna at rest on her side, head propped up by one hand in her bobbed golden hair and blue eyes alight with real joy at watching me. Her bare legs stretched out from the nest of her skirt, one straight, the other gently bent across it.

"Oh, god," I said, seizing the downy-furred waist ahead of me. Hard and fast, I plunged into Yilma three more times – and came, explosively. The greenwarden murmurred appreciatively at my cock going off inside her, and her haunches rolled and coaxed as my dick spurted its way to dormancy.

Then I slipped out of her and went back across the clearing to Leyna. She held her arms out to me from the ground, calling me down to her embrace and her kiss.

For a while there was nothing but the feel of my lover's body against my own and the joining, wet collaboration of our mouths declaring bliss. Eventually, though, Yilma's voice eased in to stop the kiss and open our eyes.

"I think you should know," she said, "that went very well."

"It did indeed!" Leyna said, making me smile with the sincerity in her eyes.

"No," the greenwarden insisted. Her tone loosened our attention enough for us to both shift and look up at her. Standing a few yards away, Yilma slipped her spider-silk top down over her shoulders and then her breasts. Her face held a smile as she went on. "I mean the rite went well. The darkness is a matter of genealogy. There's no residue of actual fell magic at all."

A rush of relief cascaded through me – followed by an even greater glow of vindication. I hadknownLeyna couldn't be tainted. Not in her heart. I had known, and my intellectual doubts now proved to be nothing more than that: abstract logic conceding that what I felt at my very core might somehow be incorrect.

I turned back to Leyna and pulled her so tight it made her squeak. Then I relaxed my arms again and kissed her once more before looking up at Yilma.

"Thank you," I said. "I was sure, but hearing it confirmed is good anyway."

The antlered head nodded. I gave Leyna another kiss.

"Now," said the greenwarden, "we should discuss this ghost in the bog."