The Inn Keeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick fast-forwarded. Cars and passersby swirled past in one second intervals. Patrick slowed down as a man left the cabin. He returned an hour later with a big brown bag. "Her assistant or friend was the only one to leave the cabin for days. He'd go buy takeout food for her in the city. Now watch, what happened on day 6."

The video slowed down to real time. Snow was on the ground. It was 3 am in the night. Everything was quiet. Not even a breeze moved the trees. The photo might as well have been a still. The quiet let Rachel grow nervous. She shifted in her seat. The door opened. Rachel was relieved that something took her mind off feeling her own body and situation. A curly haired Asian head peeked out like in a cartoon movie to check if the air was clean.

After checking in both directions several time, the woman quickly walked outside. There was a big snow covered lawn with a bench before the next cabin. The woman stepped through the snow into the middle of it, leaving deep foot holes in the snow. She pulled her pants down to her knees and squatted with her bare butt. "She's peeing," added Patrick. Then, in tiny steps the woman moved forward, very much constrained by the squat and her pants around her knees. She shuffled sideways. It was a little mini-dance that the bare butted woman did in the middle of the night. She got up looking very frustrated. She left back into her cabin.

The video spun thirty minutes forward. Patrick appeared in the video. He looked at the urine markings and covered them with a shovel. "She only got to F-U-C before she ran out of pee. I guess that she tried to write something crass about her ex-boyfriend. Can you imagine how crazy viral that would go if it ended up on YouTube? Confidentiality is very important in this industry. So, we keep such videos secret here."

Patrick spun the video forward to the next day and switched the camera to the pool camera. "See here is Sandra Oh completely normal at the pool. She is acting cordial with other guests. Apparently, that was the release that she needed to move on. She went on a nice dog sledding tour that day and checked out the next. This place has a lot of secrets. People's lives have a lot of events. You are one of the guardians of private human behavior."

On her way home, down the sidewalk of the mountain road, darkness enveloped her. It was one of those eerily quiet winter nights. All the animals had gone south, were hibernating, or otherwise hiding. The trees weren't moving. The only thing occasionally cutting through the silence was the train horn of a long rumbling train going from the East Coast to the West Coast. The horn tried to spook potential animals at crossings. It was a loud, yet comforting baritone hum.

Without any other stimulation, her mind was replaying images of the day, while her feet carefully stepped over the ice and her face slowly froze numb. In her mind, she saw the bare chested girl slipping at the pool. There was a moment of suspension, the girl's arms and boobs raising high from the sudden acceleration down. The next instant, the girl's body was flat on the ground. Only her tiny polka dot bikini bottom was covering the pain, hurt, and shock the girl was hiding on the inside.

Rachel saw Harry leading the parade line with full frontal nudity. All of the guests in the lobby stared at his groin. Harry had taking it with pride a big smile and his chest puffed out, that chest that had seen 400 lbs bench presses to make it the size of two giant steaks like they don't sell them anymore. His sidekick had two nipple piercings and a barbell piercing through the hood of his circumcised dick. Rachel had never seen either in person.

All the penises she saw that night were flashing in her head like haunting her. Over and over her mind went back to them. She barely took notice of the dark night and the well trotted path home. And it made her wonder. It made her think back to that afternoon, when she lost her virginity. She was twenty. It was a bright summer day in Jarkhand province, the land of forests. Anshul was standing in the doorless entryway. He was wearing a white shirt, slacks, and no shoes.

The bright sunrays entered through the window into the window into the white-washed bare room. The twenty-year old Rachel was sitting on the mattress on the floor. That, the water carafe, and empty bowl were the sole things in the room. Her knees were together and sideways. Anschul waited for her to welcome her in. He politely stepped in and bowed. Then, he tied a red string around her wrist, the symbol that they were going steady.

Then he lifted her sari over her head. She was sitting plainly in her underwear. Silently she was observing what happened next. He undid his clothes, folded them and placed them next to the mattress. He kissed her lips. She felt that rich, wet emotional rushing over her. She liked it. His gingerly, pointy fingers walked down to her bra. He got the bra off. She felt the finger tips pressing her breasts. His lips latched onto her nipples. A tender and deep emotion was triggered deeply inside of her. She let out a soft moan.

While he did foreplay as his brothers had instructed him, she eyed down his body. Anschul was so skinny. It made her feel fat like an elephant, even though she was normal for a 5 food woman. His bones were so pointy. And then his penis was a novel thing to her. It was this small, skinny worm. And the tip of it right under the hood was bent at a seventy degree angle.

It wasn't long and he tried to get his bent penis inside of her. He poked her on the clitoris and in many places. It took a long time for Anschul to realize how much below the body the love tunnel was. And then he stroked her slowly and gently, while swallowing the copious spit in his mouth and trying to keep his mouth politely shut, when the urge to pant was evident in his labored breathing.

What she remembered the most vividly was the sensation of his naked skin on hers and him trying really hard like a struggling animal on top of her. He was soft and gentle, while whispering her poetic choice words that he had memorized from the instructions of his brothers. She was called a doe-eyed gazelle and the Shakti of his love temple. After forty-five minutes, Anschul declared the affair as done. Apparently, he couldn't get off either on the very slow and very gentle movements. They washed themselves clean of the dirty sex with the water from the carafe before leaving into separate directions.

Rachel kept wondering what sex with these strong, masculine, confident guys from the pool would be like. They didn't care to get permission from nobody. Yes, they were crass and loud. While she didn't like the crassness and loudness, she was drawn to the unabashedness that feeling that nobody not even the glares of other people were above them. They could do whatever they wanted. That made them dangerous. That made it a thrill to be near them. They could reach through the thick veil of expectations that had constrained her since being a young child. Her mother's admonishments for every little behavior and thought. She was envious of and scared by them at the same time. She would never be with them. She would always be behind the reception desk under the watchful eye of Patrick.

When her head hit the pillow, a deep, dreamless slumber overcame her immediately.

The next day, Patrick sent Rachel to help out room service, because all the cabins were fully booked. Rachel was giving the Mitchell's clean bathroom a once over. The super clean Mitchells would surely notice if their clean bathroom hadn't been cleaned to an even higher degree of clean. Rachel was on her knees with her hands inside of blue gloves, when she heard through the slightly ajar entrance door the craw of a couple ravens outside.

There was the tock sound of a beak hitting her cleaning cart outside. The ravens were probably making a mess of it. Knowing that the ravens would come back the moment she turned her back to the cart, she let them have it. Then she heard the youthful shush of a guest. The guest was probably trying to save the dirty laundry from being pecked on.

"The fucker won't move. He knows that I'm not serious." That was definitely Harry's voice. She wondered if she should go out or let them play with the ravens for a while.

"Those fucking beaks are huge. They could pop your eye out no problem. That birds at least half a meter big. Fucking smart as well." That sounded like Harry's sidekick. "All I say is Hitchcock."

"Hand me my snow goggles out of the backpack." There was a sound to those words that spelled trouble, like a knight steadying himself before launching his stead down a mountainside with the lance point trained at the enemy's helmet.

Alarmed, Rachel pushed of her knees and walked to the door. Harry was standing with his leading food far ahead. His following food was slowly pushing him forward, closer to the perceived menace of the two ravens turning over the dirty laundry with precision. Harry held his snowboard with both hands high above him ready to swoop it down like a weapon. Big, reflective snow goggles protected his face.

"No," called out Rachel. Too late, Harry rushed forward with a valiant scream that was the combination of a roaring tiger and a wounded squirrel. His gang of guys lowered their bodies as if to get ready for a fight themselves. The birds stretched out their over a meter wide wing span and jumped two meters to the side. The threating blackness of the birds was intimidating. The big snowboard hit down overhead onto the cleaning card with a loud bang. The unlocked binding rattled. The birds looked innocently at Harry from a distance that felt within grabbing range.

Harry turned around. He raised the snowboard overhead and lunge-smashed it down on the boards. The birds did a large one meter hop to the side. The looked into Harry's face that was lying smack in the white, fluffy snow. They knew the length of his arms exactly. And without getting up he couldn't move. So, they watched him teasingly close. Their heads were ever cocking into different directions. They were the smart ones. Harry was the big fool.

"It is okay. Don't worry about the birds. There is no food in the cart. They'll only make a mess of the towels until they realize there is no food." Rachel came rushing down the stairs to help Harry back on his feet. It was almost a magical moment, when she touched his thick, big gloves. He was easily twice her weight. She could feel that she wasn't much help in moving his weight back on his feet. He took her hand graciously regardless. There was an exchange in their eyes about the pool incident last night. Neither of them wanted to say a word about it.

"Let's hit the slopes," called Harry to lead his troops to the pickup truck and leave.

After she finished the Mitchell's cabin, Rachel went over to the guys' cabin, as she knew that they were gone. She still knocked perfunctorily, yet opened the door with her master key card right away. Before she even stepped inside, a wall of humid, stale, stinky air hit her triggering revulsion in her stomach. There was heavy jock sweat, boy stink, bean farts, stale beer, copious deodorant, and burnt breakfast thick in the air. Holding her breath, she entered the cabin-turned-dungeon. She feared that the revulsing particles suspended in the air would stick to the skin on her arms.

The path to the patio door was blocked by two sleeping bags and pads with copious helpings of clothing. The entire living room was filled with stuff. Rachel carefully shuffled the personal items to make holes down to the carpet for her feet to step. She could already feel her forehead getting sweaty from the warmth in the room and her own agitation. Finally, she reached the patio door. She pulled the glass door open. The sheer curtain fluttered in the breeze. The cold and fresh air cut into the stale room.

Rachel turned to the phone next to the couch and dialed the front desk. "Patrick, I have to call a code. Cabin 203 is a complete mess. I might be here for an hour or longer."

"Big surprise there. I'll have Alice cover the rest. (Click)"

She pushed the jeans and sweaters on the couch to the side to sit down for a moment. The cabin with the two queen sized beds seemed to have been occupied by ten guys whose luggage had exploded spewing its innards everywhere. Then, they covered everything with a layer of trash of empty chips bags, beer cans, and pizza takeout containers. Dirty dishes were everywhere.

In front of Rachel on the coffee table was a big white artist pad. There was a woman drawn as a fantasy hero. She was brown and Indian. Her foot was resting on top of the head of a dead black bear. She was raising a sword high into the air. The golden sword was studied with red and green jewels. And then Rachel realized that the drawn woman had her face. It was a cunningly precise reproduction of her face.

The drawn warrior woman was also of her small stature. The difference was that the drawn woman had full apple round breasts that were barely restrained by a bar made from tiger fur. Also, her drawn belly showed clear lines of her abdominal muscles. A skimpy tiger fur loin clothes left plenty of her body exposed. The thigh muscles had definition and reflected the sunlight as if they were lathered in oil.

Rachel flipped the artist pad to the next page. It showed Harry's alter ego as a Viking riding a sea serpent. The third page showed one of the girls from the pool with a double sided axe surrounded by demons that were taunting her. Fire was spewed through the violent drawing giving the demon warrior girl dramatic shadows in her face. Severed demon flesh on the ground painted the demon warrior girl with brave success.

There was an accomplished artist hiding among the brute, dumb boys. She wondered who it was, when she placed the notepad back down. She went to the task of arranging the sleeping bags neatly and folding the clothes into piles on the living room couch. Then she went around the room to collect the trash into a big black garbage back. She filled the dish cleaner with the dirty dishes. She cleared out the fireplace.

The real horror was in the bedroom. There was a filled condom discarded. A wet spot was underneath it. Rachel was so glad about her disposable gloves that she knew even surgeons trusted to keep their fingers hyper-sterile. She scrubbed the floor clear of the cum, so that future guests wouldn't have to step into dried cum.

When she got to folding the discarded clothes in the bedroom, she encountered a big stain in the shorts. The brownness was disgusting. She carefully held them with her finger tips and hid them underneath a pair of folded jeans. The bed sheets that she straightened out were still wet from sweat. Rolled in between two layers of sheets, she found a pink dildo. Curious, she sniffed on it. It smelled like pussy. The girls must have been over at the boys' cabin. She delicately put a face towel under the dildo on the bed stand next to the clock.

There was a gallon sized dispenser of sensual lube behind the bed. The lube was drizzled all over the bottle. She wiped it down and placed it next to the dildo on the night stand. In hiding, she also found a rolled up, tiny G-string. The small fabric at the front was tiger striped. She assumed that's where the artist got his inspiration from. She folded the G-string and placed it onto the face towel as well.

The worst was over. Of course the bathroom was a mess of toothpaste spit spots, hair, and stains. However, it was the usual scrubbing. She carried the dirty towels to her cart outside and brought fresh ones in. The place looked neatly cleaned up. She sprayed air freshener into each room and double-locked the patio door.

Getting behind the reception desk was a relief. All she had to do was smile and have pleasant short conversation about directions to restaurants and hand over kindling. The Mr. Mitchell came dressed in a suit with an overcoat. The red tie was held in place with a golden pin. Mrs. Mitchell fought her way across the ice in high heels with a gown.

"Could you make reservation at the Bison for two?" asked Mr. Mitchell.

Rachel could feel the formality in the air. The couple was dressed up to go for dinner properly. Rachel picked up the phone.

"Hey Ray, could you put a reservation for two in. And can you give them the table with the mountain view? They are special customers." Rachel winked one eye at Mr. Mitchell.

She put down the phone and announced with a charming smile, "You have the best table in the whole restaurant. Chef Michael will personally welcome you."

Mr. Mitchell's face was overly happy. Mrs. Mitchell looked at Mr. Mitchell admiringly for knowing how to arrange a special dinner. Mr. Mitchell shook Rachel's hand gratefully and extra-long. There was neatly folded ten dollar bill secretly passed. The special handshake made Mr. Mitchell extra excited. He took his wife in the arm and walked out.

One of the girls from the woopty came through the automatic doors. She was wearing a big green parka with black fur coming out of the top. Her legs were naked inside of Ugg boots. The big parka hiding her butt created the illusion that she was completely naked underneath. She went out to the hot pool area. The parka dropped and showed the girly figured underneath it in a purple/red flower bikini. She stepped into the pool with a book in her hand.

There was something endearing about how engaged her movements were. Her hand was carefully feeling the metal. Her butt squeezed hard at the sensation of the ice cold floor. Her whole body showed cautiousness, when her toes felt the hot water. Her body was like an open book of the emotions of her inner world. There was a melting and opening in her body posture, when she let the warmth soak through her shins into the body. And then she slipped her body into the water with a luxurious almost angelic expression on her face as if she was getting the most delicate treatment at a five star spa.

There was always one person left behind in a big group. There was always one person that wouldn't want or be able to go snowboarding. It wasn't long until the leftover guy from the boys' group appeared. It was Harry's sidekick. He had a kind of jumping guide as he came in only wearing his board shorts. He tried to fend of the freeze by rubbing his arms and jumping his knees high.

The first thing he said, when he entered was "Oh, shit." Then, he turned to Rachel and said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that." He looked lost and confused at the girl in the pool and then Rachel.

"Can I help you with anything," asked Rachel in her cordial receptionist voice with an eager expression on her face that had been trained in front of the mirror.

"Uh, I wanted to go in the pool. But Rachel is already in the pool."

"I can assure you that there is plenty of space in the pool for the two of you. Why don't you go and enjoy yourself."

"But I don't know what to say. What if she talks to me? What should I say?"

"You can say anything. Like what did you dream last night?"

"Well, I was swimming underwater with the dolphins. And then Chuck Norris appeared. He offered to teach me how to firebend underwater. I was so excited. Then, he gave me a burrito and said, 'eat this.' So, I ate the whole burrito. And when I was done, I could firebend. I could even machine gun shoot fireballs out of my wrist. It was amazing."

"(Continued) it was amazing until Jack Bauer showed up. He yelled at Chuck Norris for giving me a Burrito: "You must never feed Tom a burrito." I didn't understand at first. And then I started farting. It wouldn't stop There was water bubbling all around me. The whole ocean was full of violent bubbles bursting to the surface. All the ships were bouncing around in the bubbles. And then I woke up, because I really farted, really loud. So funny to be woken up by my own farts. Uh, I guess I should have left that part out."