The Inn Keeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel thought silently that explains one of the smell notes in the air of the cabin.

"'Hi, how are you?' always goes a long way. Look she is bored out there. She is waiting for someone to talk to." Rachel waved Tom to move.

"Alright," said Tom and took all the courage of his little body together to step out to the pool area. He stepped out of his boots, slipped into the hot water with the fog drawing out of it. He waded to the girl with water swirls drafting behind him. They had a short exchange and he walked back out of the pool and into the lobby.

"What happened, Tom?" asked Rachel.

"Well, she said," Tom was still dripping wet. He hadn't even bothered to towel off. He tried again, "she said, 'you are way too ugly. Go away.'" Tom stood utterly helpless. His eyes were widened big. His face was expressionless. The water ran down his body along passways. His pale skinny body silently shook with shivers.

"That's a little harsh for 'Hi, how are you?'" consoled Rachel.

"Is there a restroom," asked Tom. His eyes started to redden.

"Just downstairs is a changing room with a restroom," replied Rachel swiftly with alarm.

Tom doubled forward losing his composure and hurried down the steps.

Rachel aligned a few papers, while she had to keep standing meticulously in place, to help her sort out what had just happened and if she was liable for causing poor Tom the grieve with her advice. Simply saying hello should be a friendly gesture to anyone.

The girl came in with a towel wrapped around her torso. She lingered behind the half opened doorway as if she was torn about stepping in or staying out. Then she decided to come in anyway with a sorrowful face. She politely stepped in front of Rachel.

"I'm really sorry for how we treated you last night. I could need someone to talk to right now," said the towel wrapped girl.

"I really appreciate your concern. Of course, what is going on," asked Rachel.

"Well, I told Tom to fuck off pretty strongly. I just don't want to seem like a slut and be too easy. What if my friends would see me talking with him alone? They'd think that we were up to something. I can't have them think that. But I don't know. Tom had this really hurt look in his face. I felt like I just stepped on a baby kitten. He is kind of cute. He is the sensitive of the bunch. And he has the only real job. He is a legal researcher. I don't usually meet guys like him," confessed the towel wrapped girl.

"He went down to the restroom. Why don't you wait here and say something friendly to smooth things over," suggested Rachel.

"Okay," was all that the towel wrapped girl said, before she silently sat down on the couch facing the stairway down to the lockers. The tension in the next ten minutes was intense. Both of the girls anticipated Tom to come up any moment. Something would happen. It was like lighting a rocket in a bottle, spinning the bottle, and not knowing in which direction it would explode.

When Tom came up the stairs, he was in his head for a good five seconds. When he saw the towel wrapped girl, he shook as if electrified for a second. His face showed existential panic. Then, he quickly switched to looking stoic and turned for the automatic doors.

"Tom, hey Tom, I was a little harsh earlier. But you know why I had to be that way. I'll make it up to you and let me draw you. I'll also take my top off. And if you are a real artist, I'll go all Adam-and-Eve. I swear. But you can't tell anyone," called out the towel wrapped girl. Rachel shirked, when she heard the towel wrapped girl from thinking talking to a guy as being slutty to straight out offering to strip for him. Rachel kept her receptionist cool facial façade up.

Tom waited for a moment. The towel wrapped girl grabbed his hand. They walked out into the snow hand-in-hand. "And they say romance movies are illogical," thought Rachel softly shaking her head knowing that she was outside of their peripheral vision.

The couple disappeared into the boys' cabin. A couple hours later the afternoon picked up in busyness. People returned from their day's excursion. They needed firewood, extra tea bags, and DVD rentals. With lodges two night stay policy for the weekend, there were no check-ins. People had become comfortable in their surroundings and were going about their favorite activities be that watching a DVD, cooking, or building a fire.

With sundown, the boys returned in pickup trucks. They quickly changed and filed into the hot pool. Rachel took her lesson from last night well and visited them at the pool. They were sitting with their legs wide, pecs above the waterline, and beer cans in the hand. They were talking about hitting a ramp and eating snow on the landing.

"Hey guys, I'd like to make sure that you find everything alright with your stay," called out Rachel across the pool from dry land or at least solid land only marked by wet foot step.

"Hey that's the boss chick from last night," whispered one of the guys.

"Everything is dandy," hollered Harry at a volume that made sure that everyone inside the lobby and even Patrick inside of his office could hear it. The loudness made Rachel a little unsteady in her bones.

"How was your day in lovely Banff national park?" asked Rachel cordially.

"Fucking butt ass rocking. With all the powder from last night, we did some rad curves," hollered a guy.

Harry smiled with the grace of a hick before he skinned a possum, "Hey sweet cheeks, why don't you join us in the pool? It's wonderful here."

"Guests would miss me at the reception desk," replied Rachel formally.

"I'll fill in for you. Come have a good time with the guys. You don't think I could do it, do you?" asked Harry.

Rachel blushed at the double bind. She couldn't let Harry behind the reception desk. She couldn't tell him anything negative about him. "Aw, I made you blush, how cute!" called out Harry. Now Rachel was doubly blushing. She felt like a little girl on the inside. Her knees and butt were squirming around, uncomfortably wanting to leave and not really daring to step away at the same time. Why did he make her so tongue tied? As an Indian, she was always quick to say something.

"I'll go then," said Harry matter of fact. He rose standing. The water gushed off his body. His torso was big. There was a lot of water gushing. A deep belly formed in the water behind him, when he powerfully pushed to the stairs. Rachel was stunned for a moment.

When Harry grabbed the railing and stepped out of the pool. Rachel was overcome by instinctive panic. All her formality left her. She pushed against his chest with both hands. The two pound trained hockey player muscle moved forward with ease, while her body struggled from falling over backwards and keeping her small hands on his big bare pecs. He enjoyed feeling the feather light of her body against his power. It made him feel strong and in control.

"I'm sorry, I have never pushed a guest before," apologized Rachel and let go, still blocking the pass with her dwarf like body in front of the big man.

Harry stopped. The game was over. "Well then, when is your shift over?"

"At 10 pm," said Rachel gulping the next moment, when she realized that she had divulged a personal piece of information that she never revealed.

"See you then," said Harry ominously. He turned and slunk back into the water, like an alligator, he glided effortlessly in and his body disappeared spared for the head.

Unsteady and very eager to leave, Rachel turned around to walk away. Even though, she was wearing flats, she felt unsteady as if wiggling in high heels.

"Look at that ass," called one guy.

"Twenty bucks, I'll tap that ass before we leave," declared Harry with confidence.

Rachel closed the glass door behind her. The lewd comments were muted. Feelings and thoughts were running through her head. It felt foreign to no longer be viewed as the check-in robot. It felt not entirely comfortable to be viewed as a piece of meat either. Though, there was a small feeling of her boobs and feminine beauty having been ignored for a long time. Not since a college teacher had leered at her breasts had she felt so feminine and the possibility of having seductive powers.

She feared to think what would happen should she be in the cabin of the boys. These boys knew no constraints of society or decency. They would simply grab her. They would say whatever they wanted to say. And she could do nothing about it. She earnestly believed that Harry would have manned the reception desk. How impossible to have the brute in his trunks behind the reception desk talking to Mr. Mitchell.

When the clock neared ten o'clock, Rachel anxiously looked around to see if Harry would wait up on her. She tried to think of things to say to ward him off. "I have to come back to work really early." And then five minutes to ten, Harry strutted through the automatic door that opened with a swoosh sound. Rachel almost grimaced know that something bad would come, simply not what.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry to bother you. Our toilet got plugged up," said Harry apologetically.

Rachel paused sensing that there was a trap. The handyman had already left. She could ask Patrick and explain her security concerns.

"Hey, we are really not bad people. Our toilet is really plugged up. We are a little rough around the edges. What do you expect from young guys? Back home in Calgary, I'm a shift leader at a grocery store. When a grumpy old man comes, I have to say 'please' and 'yes, sir.' You wouldn't recognize me with my shirt tugged in and my hair slicked back with gel," told Harry. Rachel careful eyed him and upraised him.

"I can make you wait until tomorrow morning, when the handyman returns and you can use the restroom in the locker room downstairs. Or you have to promise to be nice and I'll go with you now. It's past my duty time," said Rachel sternly.

"I'd be much obliged. The boys will behave as well. It's really uncomfortable to get up in the middle of the night and not to be able – you know make yourself comfortable," pleaded Harry.

Rachel got her coat and waved Patrick good bye for the night. She walked out with Harry who held the automatic door open for her.

"You know, Rachel, ever since I got high cholesterol problems a lot of things have changed for me. I can't eat cookies or margarine anymore. A lot of the greasy bar food that I used to eat, I can't eat anymore. Working day-in-day-out checking groceries, I asked myself if that was all to living. And I realized the only way out was up. And to go up, I had to fit into the system. It sucks. But that's what growing up is like," revealed Harry about himself.

"You seem like a bad boy," said Rachel, nervous about being too forward, yet eager to test how real Harry was with his new tone.

"You're right. When I was sixteen, I was arrested for the first time. I didn't have a driver license. I was driving my car through a park. Probably, when I got the car airborne coming over a dirt hill, the police took notice and stared following me. We had real fun tearing through the dirt of the park. There were ruts from other kids driving around crisscross. The trouble was that I crossed out of the park on private ranch land."

"(Continued) that in and of itself wouldn't have gotten me arrested. However, it gave the cops cause to stop me and check my non-existing driver license. They made me spend the whole night in jail to sort out the paperwork. They had to verify the insurance information. They had to verify that my dad was actually my dad. All my dad said was 'driving without a driver license is not the worst thing you could have done. As long as nobody got hurt, it's alright, kid.'"

He was definitely dangerous, thought Rachel to herself. However, there was something mature about the way that he talked about it, like he had grown wiser. She kept walking with him through the snowy night. Whenever he turned to talk to her, it was like this big wall was turning and taking the light away. His jacket was wide open, making him appear even bigger. He had a big jaw. Yet, his eyes were blue and had something soft and peaceful in them. The blond, long hair was rugged and wild clumped into oily strands.

Harry opened the cabin door with his key card. The heavy scent of sweat and boys was in the room. The farts were still missing. The boys were crowded onto the couch butt cheek by butt cheek. With each hokey puck goal, they bounced together raising their beer cans in a loud cheer. They didn't even notice Rachel walking in. Harry and Rachel disappeared in the bathroom.

The bathroom seat was open. A mix of brown water and toilet paper was slowly swirling in the toilet. Rachel got on her knees and pushed the plunger a couple times before taking off her jacket. Her nose was struggling, when she looked into the mess. Harry closed the door behind her and sat on the sink to make himself comfortable and watch Rachel labor with her arms stretched out pushing the plunger double handed.

"You know you are real sexy on your knees," growled Harry in a low hum.

"Behave yourself," growled Rachel suspecting that it could have all been a ruse to get her out to the cabin for a cruel joke.

Harry unzipped his pants and slid them down to his thighs. And eleven inch long, thick erection of a straight dick stood out. It was so grotesque and at the same time so surreal, because nobody ever showed their penis just like that. "Look at what you are doing to me," said Harry sweet and accusatorily at the same time. Rachel kept focusing on the plunger. She felt like she might be in a dream. Her mind was tired enough from the day to be a bit zoned out. Her focus wasn't the clearest anymore. She felt little gaps in her concentration. She just didn't want to deal with it.

Harry started slowly stroking his hand of the length of his shaft. "I just want to let you know that you are really helping out. I really appreciate it." She didn't say anything. He wasn't coming onto her directly. She get this plug removed and get out of here, like it had never happened before. When she stared at the plunger and wet toilet paper, she couldn't shut out the afterimage of the red hood of his dick that brief glances to the left caught.

The toilet finally roared and the tornado swirl pulled the mess down. She washed the plunger in the shower and placed it down. "Hey Rachel, I'm a wet guy. Can you borrow me some spit? I'm kind of dry in my mouth." Rachel froze. Harry held his hand out. She stared at the big brawn. A spit wasn't worth much. Maybe, she could give him that and leave. She spat in his hand a white wad. "Thank you," he said cordially.

He wiped the spit over his penis making it shine wet. The white skin was richly enervated and had a nice red hue to it. She stared at the accomplished phallus statue. It was so different from Anshul's. It was like a Ferrari compared to a woopti.

"You can touch if you want to," encouraged Harry.

"I just want to measure how long it is," suggested Rachel. She put her hand lengthwise from his shaft hovering close to it yet not touching. It was much longer. She put her other hand widthwise on top of it. That was about the size. Her hands were hovering and shaking.

"It's easier if you place them down," encouraged Harry.

In a shift, her hands ended up touching the penis. The skin felt so soft and delicate. The rod itself was hard. Having already touches his penis, she placed her T-shaped hands along his shaft. He was a hand and half long. Wow!

Something sparked her to run her hands up and down his shaft. "Does that feel good?" she asked. It feels wonderful whispered Harry, leaning all the way back against the mirror surrendering his massive cock to her hands. She quickly straightened up and reached for the door handle. "I'm sorry," she said hastily.

He got up and grabbed her by the forearms. He lifted her whole body into the air as if she were a shopping bag. He pressed his lips savage like on hers. His wet hot mouth came over her sensitive lips. His big tongue burrowed through her lips and teeth to mingle with her tongue. A hot steamy arousal flushed over her. Her small five foot body nestled into his body. Her hands instinctively stared grabbing his back and pulling him closer. Her lips pressed itself onto hers. She hungrily drank from the fountain of life itself driven by instant passion.

He let go of her lips and whispered, "Do you still want to leave?"

She said "yes" and impatiently pressed her lips back on his to be connected back to that fountain of life. Her hands raced over his back to feel the powerful muscles contract as he was holding her. She was the little woman in the arms of the big giant. There was so much man and muscle that enveloped her. She could feel her belly against his hard six pack. She felt her boobs pressed flat against his chest. All the while, her mouth was sucking on his. A torrent of wetness formed in her pussy like she had never experienced before.

Hunger, pure hunger, was driving her to suck harder on him to venture deeper with her tongue. She had to get more of whatever was feeding her. Her small hands grabbed him with all her force. She had never been that ferocious in her life. She had always been calm, patient, and understanding. He put her thighs around his big hip. She was writhing her body uncontrollably. An unknown last overcame her. The beast, the dangerous man, he was hers. She was riding him and he was pleasing her.

He ripped her dress shirt and bra in one swoop overhead without undoing either. She was topless with a man. She had never been that ravaged. His brawns grabbed her whole breast and squeezed it hard, really hard. It was a mixture of pain and deep pleasure. It was a button that she had never felt pressed. She begged harder. And he painfully pinched her nipples. It made her mind alert. It created a kind of arousal that cursed through her body like apple flavored sweetness – a mixture of good feeling and a little stringent feeling to get awoken.

Her pants were pulled down next without unzipping either. Her hips had white marks of bloodless skin from the tight fit. She had never know that she could have gotten out of the pants without opening them. Stark naked spare for the shoes, Harry lifted her bare butt on the sink. She felt the cold marble. He pulled his sweater off. She bit his nipples as she had seen in the movies. It felt surreal. Just like in the movies, Harry grinned in his teeth in a mixture of pain and deep surrender. With her teeth around the areola digging into the skin, her tongue was flicking the tiny male nipple, the size of a match stick head.

She was biting, licking, and sucking her way down his belly. She tasted the sweat of the snowboarding session. She loved it. It was dirty. It was very male. She was very hungry for male. He lifted her up. He positioned his cock. And he went all the way into her. Now, she is a small 5 foot girl. He is a big guy with a dick even big for his size. She felt herself painfully stretched. He went in all the way anyway.

"It hurts," whimpered Rachel.

"This is prime Canadian meat. There are whole babies coming out of that pussy. It can take it," insisted Harry.

He was already five thrusts into her. Her pussy was so super slick from the intense passion in the room. Yet, pain flared up each time, he got fully into her. The pain got better as her pussy juices spread over the length of his eleven inch cock. And the stretching pain gave melting way to pleasure. Ten strokes in, she was looking forward to the sensation of being stretched. She pushed her pussy down onto his cock to feel even more of that stretch in her belly. She couldn't get enough of that fullness. And quickly she was slamming her hips hard against his. The bones crushing against each other even hurt. However, the stretching fullness reward felt so much better.