The Inner Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob allows Amy to instruct and guide him, and softly kisses Amy's nipple, slowly letting out his tongue and being careful about being gentle and loving. "Remember, keep it slow and sensual" Amy reminds him.

He circles her nipple, then sucks it gently, and repeats. Amy's nipple responds, getting harder and harder as it is being sucked and caressed by 'Lexi's' tongue. "Mmmm" Amy purrs, "Good girl!"

For an hour, Amy continues to instruct Rob/Lexi on how to slowly give pleasure, having 'Lexi' slowly lick her breasts, inner thighs, her labia, and finally her clit. Amy climaxed, not hard and violently like when she is with Mike, but soft and subtle. It was nice, different.

"Lay on your back Lexi." Amy moves onto 'Lexi' and pulls down the strap on the negligee, exposing a nipple. Amy licks and sucks on 'Lexi's' nipple in the same slow and sensual manner, and starts rubbing the other, gently. 'Lexi' moans in response, arching a little to push the nipple further into Amy's mouth.

"No, Lexi." Amy whispers, "Relax, enjoy this for what it is. Don't rush the moment" Amy instructs in a loving whisper.

"Take off your panties, Lexi." 'Lexi' doesn't hesitate and removes the panties. "Good girl. Now open your legs for me." Amy whispers. Amy is so sultry, seductive, Rob thinks to himself. Rob is loving the attention and this is somehow very romantic, while at the same time completely sensual and sexual.

Amy reaches beside her and grabs something off the nightstand. Rob hadn't even noticed it there, and it was lube. Amy squeezes a little bit out into her right hand and then puts the bottle back on the nightstand.

Amy repositions herself between 'Lexi's' spread legs, and starts rubbing the lube on 'Lexi's' asshole. Rob/Lexi gasps "Oh ... OH!"

"Shhh." Amy whispers, softly, soothingly. "I'm not going to hurt you Lexi. I want to finger your pussy".

Amy's finger slowly enters Lexi's ass. "Just relax. Don't squeeze", Amy purrs as she slowly pushes her pointer finger in, and then back out to push more lube in. After only a few moments, Amy's finger was now gliding in and out easily.

"Tell me how much you like being fucked Lexi" Amy purrs.

"I like it, it feels good" Rob/Lexi whispers back.

Amy starts rubbing Lexi's nipple as she slowly fingers her.

"Ohhh" Lexi responds. Amy smiles, "You are now my little slut Lexi." Amy starts fingering Lexi faster.

Amy grabs Rob/Lexi's cock with her left hand, and begins jerking it off while still finger fucking Lexi's 'pussy'.

"What's this?" Amy teases, "Looks like Lexi has a large clit".

Amy suddenly stops jerking, but keeps fingering, a little faster, increasingly. Amy repeats this sequence three more times, Jerking off 'Lexi's clit' for a few seconds, then stopping, all while finger fucking 'Lexi's' ass with increasing speed.

The fourth time Amy does this, 'Lexi's clit' starts twitching violently when Amy lets go, and still finger fucking 'Lexi', Rob/Lexi's cock starts spurting cum. Amy quickly pushes the negligee up so cum doesn't get on it. Rob moans in both pleasure and disappointment. All of his cum pools in the same spot on Rob/Lexi's stomach.

"Aww, clits aren't supposed to cum like that!" Amy says teasingly.

Amy uses her fingers to scoop up the cum and feeds it to Rob/Lexi.

Once every drop is eaten to Amy's satisfaction, she says "Now put your panties back on Lexi, and cuddle with me."

They cuddle and fall asleep like that.

Rob cleans himself up the next morning, removing all the makeup and lipstick.

As Rob gets into the shower, Amy pops into the bathroom, fully naked, and joins him in the shower.

Amy pulls out clippers, her razor, extra blades, and her shaving cream for women. "If we are going to have fun sleep-overs like last night, I will need my lesbian girlfriend to be much smoother and less hairy" Amy teases.

And with that, Amy proceeds to shave every hair below Rob's head, all the way to his toes, even his armpits.

Once all done in the shower and dry; Amy rubs Rob down with soothing lotion to help with any razor burns. Rob never once objected during the shaving. He loves this new form of attention from Amy and never wants it to end.

12