The Inner Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
Amy begins Rob's transformation.
3.5k words
4.52
11.2k
14

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six: A prelude to Training

Mike calls Rob into the living room. Rob is in the laundry room, folding everyone's clothes, and drops what he is doing to see what Mike wants.

"Sit down," Mike instructs as Rob comes into the room.

Mike speaks calmly, "I have a proposition for you. Let's face it, your job sucks. It's never going to be a career, just a shitty job. They pay for crap and they've cut your hours to the point where you can barely afford to keep your car on the road, much less put away any savings."

Rob knows this, he hates his job. "Yeah, I hate it there. Better than nothing, right? So what is your proposition?"

"You've been doing a good deal of the housework, so I figured why not have you become our full time housekeeper? I will even pay you, more than what you are making now, and you won't have to worry about car maintenance and car insurance, you can junk your old car. I will lease a new car for you to use whenever you want."

Rob is stunned, thinking it must be a ruse, and asks "Really?"

Mike grins, "Yes really. On top of laundry, bathrooms, taking turns cooking, and vacuuming the carpets, you will also be responsible for dusting, cleaning the windows, and keeping the bedrooms, living room, and my office all clean and neat. So, do you want the job?"

Rob takes no time to make this decision. "Hell yes!"

"Good," Mike states. "So call your job up and tell them you aren't coming back, you start today."

Rob eagerly calls them, and tells them he isn't coming back in, ever again, and that was the end of that.

"You don't have official hours, just keep the place clean Rob. However, I would rather you do it while I'm working, so our social time isn't wasted. Amy will help out as well; she has her own chores around the house, but do not forget that she's in charge of you, which includes the housekeeping."

Rob gets butterflies in his stomach. Amy had a way of twisting everything around on him. He would assume she meant one thing, then BAM, she blindsides him with something that literally fits what she said, but not what she implied.

Rob wonders if she will use that same mind-fuckery on the house chores. He didn't care. Secretly, a lot of what she was doing turned him on. He was addicted to her treating him like a bitch. He even started liking when she called him one.

Over the next few days, Rob cleaned up the house as expected.

'He is quite good at domestic chores, Amy thinks to herself.

Amy was smiling when Mike caught her attention. "Off daydreaming babe?"

Amy's smile widens, and she replies "Yes, I was just thinking about how Rob has taken so well to his new job. I'm thinking I'd rather have Lexi doing it though." Amy's smile widens even further to a mischievous grin.

"I was thinking along the same lines." Mike says in agreement, also smiling.

Amy looks up and down Mike, and feels that familiar tugging, as her clit seemed to always tingle in his presence, especially when he smiles. She eyes his crotch, looking at that familiar bulge where his cocks' size just couldn't be contained by any clothing.

Mike's cock makes her very happy. She never thought of herself as one of those "size queen" type girls, but now she gets it. His cock was massive and hit spots inside her no other man she's ever met could dream of.

It wasn't just Mike's cock size either, while it was a truly lovely cock, thick with a wonderfully large head to match the shaft, the man attached to it was an incredible lover.

Amy knows that Mike has a few girlfriends on the side, although she doesn't recall him going out with any of them since around the time her and Rob moved in.

Someday she will ask him about that, she notes to herself, but for now, she supposes that things are good the way they are. She gives it no further thought.

After dinner, instead of retiring to the living room, Amy asks Rob to follow her to the bedroom.

"Here," Amy says, pulling out clothes from shopping bags. "I got you some new clothes, including lingerie, panties, and your own makeup."

Rob stands wide-eyed looking at all the sexy outfits. Amy was still unloading shopping bags, with more and more different panty / bra sets, nighties, skirts, and some of them looked like they came from a sex shop, like a skimpy maid outfit, a schoolgirl outfit, and even a frilly cosplay bunny outfit.

"Aww, don't look sad!" Amy gleefully remarks at Rob's expression. "I like you being Lexi. I told Mike and he likes the idea too."

Amy continued, "Get naked, and go sit at the makeup table, let's doll you up really hot and then show you off to Mike."

Amy is so excited, and frankly bubbly. Rob hasn't seen much of this side of Amy for months, possibly a year or more.

After Rob and Amy moved in together a little more than year ago, things had gotten stale between them. She lost her bubbly side and seemed to be only marginally happy. Rob never knew what to do or say, so he did nothing, as usual. After much contemplation lately, Rob realizes how and why he ended up here. He doesn't disagree with Amy's actions.

Rob supposes he should have lost her when he failed to succeed and failed to act on it, but she stuck with him and found a way to get what she needs that he can't give her, while also sticking with him.

"Do you like the thought of showing off your inner girl to Mike?" Amy teased.

"Yes, Amy" Rob replies, not forgetting how quickly Amy can turn, and slap him, for forgetting his place.

Rob sits down, and Amy, instead of applying everything directly as she did before, starts with explaining each type of makeup, then doing part of it, showing him how to apply it, and why to do it mattered. She would then have him do the other side or finish where she started.

It took some time for him to get it right, but he is getting the hang of it. Amy is satisfied with his learning curve.

He has also gotten rock hard. Amy notices, but says nothing as she continues instructing him on how to apply lipstick, mascara, and the wig.

"Now do your toes, I know you can do them well enough. Use the Passion Red."

Rob paints his toenails expertly, as he has done for Amy so many times now.

Amy pulls out a pack of press-on nails. "You will need to get used to these until yours grow out enough," and instructs and helps him put on and paint his nails.

"As your hair grows out, you will eventually not need the wig" Amy says. "I want 'Lexi' to be the norm around here going forward."

Rob already figures that from the sheer amount of girly clothes that Amy bought him, but his cock twitched again. Does he really like this? Yes, he believes he does.

In a weird way, since Mike is so endowed and masculine, Rob knows he can never compete, so if Amy fancied him like this, then so be it. Rob gets very excited when Amy dolls him up.

Amy's panties are so silky and smooth, not rough like boxers and briefs. His shaven body feels smoother since he began using Amy's body wash.

Several days ago, Amy had gone in the bathroom and simply removed all the 'man-products' from their bathroom and now Rob is forced to use her stuff, even her deodorant. Rob is really starting to like it.

Once they finished with the makeup and wig, Amy says, "Ok, now stand up and let's pick out an outfit for you."

Rob stands up, and his erection is pointing at the ceiling. Amy looks at it and sighs. "What are we going to do with you Lexi? We can't have you running around poking out of your lingerie all the time..." Amy teases.

Rob is embarrassed and turning red. Amy continues, "I guess we will have to find a solution to that soon, but for now, try to calm yourself. You're such a horny little slut, Lexi."

Burning. Not a tingle anymore, Rob's cock feels like exploding. Amy making fun of it only seems to make Rob harder.

Rob is a little confused by this, and wishes he could control it, just to escape the humiliation, her making fun of him and humiliating him, it turns him on so much, and he cannot help it.

'Not my fault', Rob thinks to himself, ashamed, but accepts the situation.

"Why don't you pick one out?" Amy says, pointing to several outfits on the bed.

Rob looks them over and tries to decide. He instinctively wants something that would cover him up the most, while at the same time he also desires whatever has the silkiest texture.

The maid outfit seems too costume-y to Rob, but the schoolgirl one is cute, flirty, fun. Yes, that's the one. "The, um, schoolgirl one" Rob mumbles. Amy smiles, picks it up, and hands each part separately, starting with the white lacy panties and bra.

He wonders why she bought bras with these sets, as Amy notices him looking at it, confused.

"Sure, you don't have tits Lexi, but it will help give the appearance of some small, schoolgirl sized boobies underneath your top. You also need to practice putting on a bra..."

The bra had a little padding, and cute lacy edges.

Amy shows him how to put it on and watches in amusement as he struggles several times trying to latch it. In the end, he finally gets it.

The shirt is a white button-down, of sorts. It has only two buttons in the midriff, the top is missing buttons, designed to expose cleavage, and the bottom is tied in a bow, reminding him of a Brittany Spears video.

And then the skirt, which is a traditional red plaid, Rob steps into it and pulls it up. It slides higher up his waist than anything he has ever worn before, where the band is about two inches under his belly button and the skirt barely reaches lower than his crotch.

Amy hands him white frilly socks, and he pulls them on.

Lastly, Amy pulls out a few boxes. Shoes; there are heels, pumps, flats, most he doesn't know by name. Luckily, the shoes Amy choses for this outfit are shiny, black, and the heels are short.

"They are called 'Mary Janes', let's make sure they fit. I had to use the internet to convert men's to women's sizes," Amy snickers.

Rob's feet slide in easily, the fit is perfect.

They stood next to each other and look 'Lexi' over in the mirror.

Rob is surprised at how the height of the skirt combined with the lift from the heels makes his ass look more pronounced, more feminine, and his back is more arched.

His legs look feminine as well, shaved, smooth, and the bra did its job, giving the appearance of A-B cup boobs.

All in all, with the wig and makeup, he can see a girl looking back at him in the mirror. Rob has to admit, if he saw himself in public, he would have to do a double-take to realize it wasn't really a girl.

Amy whistles in appreciation. She is clearly proud of her work. She instructs 'Lexi' on how to spritz perfume. The room fills with the smell of femininity and sexyness.

Amy quickly undresses and puts on a silky black teddy and panties, quickly fixes her hair and makeup, and then takes 'Lexi' by the hand.

"Now we're going to go show off to Mike. You are to be Lexi. Answer to Lexi when spoken to. Do you understand me, Lexi?"

"Yes, Amy"

"Good girl"

Butterflies.

--

"DAMN girl!" Mike exclaims when he sees them come out.

"Amy, you've outdone yourself, I mean.. Wow!" Mike is almost stumbling over his words.

Amy beams in pride, then says "Mike, this is Lexi, my newest BFF." Amy giggling as she speaks.

Mike looks over Lexi appreciatively, and instructs her to turn around, stick out her butt, and pose for him. Lexi complies.

Mike walks over and slaps Lexi's ass while she is leaning forward. "Nice. She will do very well"

"Lexi, come sit on the couch with Mike and I," Amy says, still bubbly.

Mike sits in the middle, between them. Amy starts kissing Mike, and rubbing the front of his pants, feeling for that massive lump she knows is in there.

Amy stops kissing Mike and looks over at her new BFF. Lexi is sitting there watching, being still and quiet.

"Why don't you unzip Mike's pants and find his cock Lexi?"

Mike reaches down and undoes his belt and the button so that Lexi can get to the zipper. Lexi finds the top of the zipper, and struggles with her fingernails getting in the way. She is not used to them, but eventually is able to pull down the zipper and expose Mike's boxers.

Lexi unbuttons the front flap of Mike's boxers and reaches in.

"That's right, find it, and slowly ease it out Lexi" Mike says.

Lexi's cock twitches, it is the first time Mike addressed 'Rob/Lexi' directly in a sexual way, and while 'Rob' could never in a million years have seen himself being such a cock servant-slut to a man, he could now start to see 'Lexi' being exactly that.

Mike's cock was already starting to get hard, as Lexi found the shaft, trying to get it out of the fold in Mike's boxers. It was so big, Lexi thought, so long and thick.

Lexi finally pops it out of the boxers, amazed again at the sight of it.

Amy was back to kissing Mike, who has one hand on her face, stroking her cheek and hair gently, and the other over the back of the couch behind Lexi's head.

Amy disengages from kissing Mike and motions Lexi to move down and join her at the shaft of Mike's cock.

"Mike deserves a double blowjob, don't you think?" Amy starts kissing the side of Mike's cock, up and down, and the head.

"Do like I do, Lexi" Amy purrs.

Lexi joins her, kissing slowly up the opposite side, where their lips met at the head. Amy's tongue swirled around her side of the tip, and Lexi followed on her own side. As they swirled around the head, their tongues met and they French-kiss before going back down to the head, then licking and kissing their way back down the shaft.

Amy smiles, "Lick his shaft and balls while I suck on him, then trade places when I move down."

Lexi nodded, afraid to speak, and went down Mike's shaft with her tongue while Amy went up.

The sucking and slobbering noises Amy was making while blowing Mike was hot. Lexi's cock was burning with desire as she licks and kisses Mike's shaft.

Lexi moves down to Mike's smooth balls and licks them. Then Amy moves down, her tongue working it's magic all along the way. Lexi moves up and sucks Mike's head into her mouth. Lexi is careful as she slowly sucks on Mikes head, trying to use her tongue to lick at the sensitive spot.

"She's not half bad at sucking cock" Mike utters.

Amy smiles and licks her way back up his shaft to take another turn. Her and Lexi take turns for 15 minutes or so, all the while, Amy purring and moaning as Mike uses his free hand to rub Amy's pussy through her silky, wet underwear.

"Take over," Amy whispers to Lexi, and then moves up to kiss Mike.

Mike slides his hand into Amy's panties and starts fingering her pussy. Mike slides his finger in and out and uses her juices to wet her clit, over and over. Amy is moaning and chirping in ecstasy as Mike passionately kisses her and massages her clit.

Amy is feeling too good to move, she doesn't want this to end, so she leaves Mike's cock up to Lexi to finish while she makes out with Mike with his fingers up her pussy.

Amy enjoys Mike's strong black fingers and how they know exactly what they want; her pussy is dripping with her juices, soaking her panties and Mike's hand. The scent of her pussy wafts up and Amy is even more turned on, her pussy and perfume mixed together in the air.

Lexi continued bobbing up and down; Amy takes Lexi's hand and places it around Mike's shaft.

"Pump it in rhythm with your sucking."

Amy keeps her hand over Lexi's and guides her until she has the hang of it, then Amy goes back to kissing Mike, who now has his thumb on her clit, and is sliding one very wet finger into her asshole.

Amy gasps in shock and pleasure as Mike probes her ass with his finger, while at the same time his thumb circles and flicks her clit.

Amy is going to orgasm. She sucks on his tongue, pulling it into her mouth as her climax approaches. Amy begins moaning and bucking, ramming her clit into his thumb, harder and harder, and each thrust against his thumb also pushes his finger back and forth into her ass.

Anal stimulation was new to Amy, she had never considered anal with Rob or anyone before him for that matter.

"I'm cumming!" Amy yells, "Oh My God I'm cumming!"

Amy's back arches, her tits bulge outward, as she is overtaken by an orgasm, shuddering.

Mike also begins to thrust and says "Almost there, keep sucking Lexi, faster, faster."

Lexi is sucking as fast as she can, drooling a little now, occasionally gagging, trying to make sure Mike is satisfied. She knows that the only way Lexi gets any satisfaction is when both Amy and Mike are fully satisfied, so damn it Lexi is going to do her best.

Mike's thrusting slows, and his head seems to get harder, swelling. "Oh yes, yes..." Mike utters and begins to cum.

Lexi feels the first squirt hit the back of her mouth, and she wants to pull back but knows not to, it would run out and make a mess, so she keeps her mouth latched onto his head, swirling her tongue around it trying to also keep motion going as his cock fills her mouth with cum. She knows as well as anyone that stopping motion on a cumming cock will ruin the orgasm.

Amy speaks up as Mike's orgasm started to subside, "Swallow every drop Lexi, isn't it yummy?!"

"Mmph" is all Lexi can reply.

This is the first time a cock came in Lexi's mouth, and if forced to admit it, she likes it. A lot.

Amy suddenly starts giggling, and pointed at Lexi's crotch. Amy could clearly see Lexi's panties, as the skirt covered almost nothing when in the sitting position.

Amy could see the outline of Lexi's cock and a big wet spot at the head. It wasn't enough to be cum. "Did you dribble in your panties Lexi? Amy prods.

"Yes, Amy, I guess I did," Lexi replies.

"You like sucking big black cock don't you? You are such a cock hungry slut, Lexi" Amy teases.

"Your little clitty leaked all over your panties. Tisk tisk" Amy continues.

Lexi is red as a beet.

Mike decided to jump in. "Lexi, that was good. You should be proud of yourself, you've taken a big step today. I'm glad you are Amy's BFF, and that she brings you out to play."

Mike turns to Amy, "This is much better with Lexi than Rob." he remarks.

"Can I cum?" Lexi suddenly asks.

Amy's grin turned into a frown. "You are my BFF Lexi, but you are also still my bitch. I decide when you cum! And since you asked out of place, the answer is NO, no you may not."

Lexi suddenly feels extremely deflated.

Amy continues "I merely had one orgasm just now, and you should think back to when Rob always made it to orgasm, and rolled off me with none, unsatisfied."

"Welcome to the life of a girl, Lexi." Amy said with a little bit of menace, "Being let down and unsatisfied comes with the territory."

Mike stands up and pulled his pants back up, "Excuse me ladies, but I think Amy has some more training to do. Let me know when she's made progress Amy?"

Amy nods and smiles, and Mike walks off to his office.

"Come, Lexi. Time for your real training to begin."