All Comments on 'The Inner Slut Ch. 06'

by sub2femdom

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOalmost 6 years ago
Femdom and Fascism

Just when I thought this story couldn’t get any worse. Femdom seems akin to fascism with its favouring of a master black race and its humiliation of what it considers to be an inferior white race, (as decided by penis size) which it proceeds to bastardise with torment and humiliation. Amy behaves and talks like a jack-booted Nazi in the way she treats her husband Rob. “I decide when you cum! And since you asked out of place, the answer is NO, no you may not."

Robertodavo a.k.a Robert Davidson.

sub2femdomsub2femdomalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Well Robert, nobody forced you to read it...

Robert, thank you for your feedback, on 5 out of 6 published chapters of this story so far. Chapters 5 and 6 are also re-categorized into Fetish. You claim to hate this story, yet you continue to read on, and on.

Porno or erotica, it's all art. You have taken the liberty to bash it every step of the way, but that doesn't make it any less of a work or art. You seem to have a big problem with it, but that's on you, I will continue to publish this story until it reaches it's rightful conclusion.

I'm sure you will completely enjoy chapter 7, coming soon!

Thanks again for being a very avid reader of my work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please keep writing

I am loving this story best i have read on some time i hope u write lots more chapters to this story i just wish I was Robert

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersub2femdom@sub2femdom
I am Married, with something of a hall pass. I delve in everything from D/s relationships, mistresses, dommes, and have also been the Master and Dom. I have always found more comfort in submissive roles, and my favorite kinks are interracial and cuckoldry. I started writi...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES