The Innocence of Sisterly Incest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of us sweating, panting, and swearing; Ashley offering her hair for me to tug as reins while pounding her ass so hard, fast, and deep—where our flesh smacked and clapped upon each collision of my sweat-stained skin upon hers—a bit of air finding itself trapped every now and again in the hole I fucked so relentlessly (and therefore releasing wet, windy—and not to mention nasty!—exhales of friction to compliment the typical sloshes of my dick diving repeatedly in and out of her ass); my balls slapping at her rectum (as well as her own balls) whenever I'd thrust in to the helve; my sister humping at a pillow she'd slid under herself for just that purpose; her voice faltering and breaking ever so effeminately, Ashley was just short of screaming as she moaned, groaned, and grunted (sometimes even thrashing and whining in her rapturous rage), "Fuck me, Jennifer...! That's it, fuck your big sister's slutty butthole; stuff my fucking butt! Oh my fucking god—ugh, fuck me... please keep fucking me!—I want you to get my butt pregnant, Jenny...! My own sister—I want you to pump your baby batter into my butt-slut butthole... Please give me a butt-baby!"

My hands balled into fists (which I slammed into the bed at either side of where Ashley lay); my fingers and fingernails digging into my palms; my toes curling; a plethora of the stupidest noises—from gasps to whines; from whimpers to groans—falling from my lips; every muscle in my body alternating swiftly between contracting and going absolutely limp; practically collapsing upon my sister (specifically her ass); my cock throbbing harder and harder as the pressure pent up inside it—that is, the cum brimming in my balls that had been squeezed out into my shaft—begged to come rushing out; in an instant of rawest ecstasy (where Ashley's asshole—my own personal incestuous fuck-pocket—became to me a sleeve of most sensitive sexual pleasure), I complied to her admittedly absurd request by unloading strand after strand of thickest seed right into the very depth of her bowels. And then—by the time it was over; by the time I was slouched back (having long exited her then semen-seeping gape); by the time I was drenched in sweat and felt a feverish stupor seize me—no sooner was I free from my sister did she crawl into my lap and took to sucking and slurping the leftover juices (from both my cum and her asshole) from my dick... deep-throating repeatedly as to kiss at the base of my cock and purse her lips upon my pelvis as she swallowed my every inch in long strides and wet, retching sloshes (my cock pounding against the wet walls in the back and deepest depth of her sex-sleeve of a throat).

"Did you cum...?" I asked as a courtesy—somewhat ashamed and wishing I could forget I'd just had an orgasm (inside my own sister, no less!) to the thought of impregnating an anus with a "butt-baby."

(Releasing my dick from her mouth; sitting up and across from me—and then suddenly in my lap; her inflection saturated with insatiable need; pouting perversely while rubbing her erection against my softening shaft:) "Not yet—but I'm so,soclose...! Please, Sissy—please fuck me with your hand until your sister cums all over your chest and tits and tummy..."

No longer as desirous or as libidinous as I'd been only minutes ago, I dutifully took her prick into my hand and imitated what she'd done to me earlier—meanwhile exchanging with her the most awkward of stares and glances as she guided me with both hands until I was rubbing out the contents of her balls. Shaking, shuddering, shivering, sighing, gasping, and squirming, streams of semen suddenly spurt from my sister's tip and shot and splattered all over my torso (the first firing into right under my chin from between my breasts; the next stringing across my left tit; another spraying my stomach and oozing down into my belly button; and the last few pearly droplets weakly dribbling into, upon, and between my fingers—which Ashley insisted on licking, lapping, sucking, and squelching clean).

Without warning—under her breath after wordlessly staring at me through the darkness of night—my sister confessed, "...I love you, Jenny."

"What do you mean?" I, despite knowing full well how she meant it, choked out—my heart pounding itself to death in my chest.

(Sliding her torso against mine; our breasts, chests, and stomachs getting smeary with hot, sticky seed; wrapping her legs around my waist and caressing my sides and lower back with the curves of her feet; in a tone so vulnerable as she locks her arms about my neck—pressing her forehead to mine while our lips gravitate towards each other:) "...I love you... I want to be your girlfriend—your sister, Jennifer... but also your girlfriend."

After kissing her so softly; so slowly; so tenderly, I whispered (my voice weaker than hers as it faltered and cracked), "...I love you, too, Ash..."

And I think I meant it.

12