All Comments on 'The Innocent Youth Ch. 01'

by shyscholar

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Waist not waste you ignorant hicks

When you refer to her waste, you are really talking shit. If you put an arm around a girl's misection, then you can say you put your arm around her waist.

The wrong use puts you in a shitty mood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Great story, hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Phenomenal start.

very well done, I loved it. I hope this story continues for a good while.

DeepGreenEyesDeepGreenEyesover 5 years ago
Damn.

This was the erotica equivalent of hot buttered caramel.

So many sex scenes are written with all the passion of vigorous yard work, but this promising flame turned into a conflagration. Corruption is one of my very favorite things, and the relish with which “Daddy” led her down the rabbit hole (by claiming *her* holes) was delicious. So was the eagerness Aubrey showed in falling. I hope there is more.

JoeVerde1JoeVerde1almost 5 years ago
Can't wait to read part 2.

I feel like I am in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No one likes your uncircumcised dick dude, get over it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershyscholar@shyscholar
I've only recently discovered how much of an erotic experience it is for me to write smut. I freelance as a writer of some very socially-acceptable content but blow off steam and secretly love this site. Reading erotica is fantastic-- much, much more of a turn-on for me than ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES