The Innocent Youth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shyscholar
shyscholar
198 Followers

I held it in my hand and finally, it stopped. Then, to my horror I noticed a pair of sandals and painted toenails in the stall to the left to me. Someone was there the whole time, listening to me cum!

I sat down on the toilet, mortified, and waited for her to leave. She flushed, left the stall, turned the water on. Would she recognize my shoes? Would she see me come out of the bathroom and tell her friends? Actually, I realized, it didn't matter. It didn't even fucking matter if Dave thought I was crazy and didn't want to hire me. All I wanted was to be fucked. All I wanted was Clive's fat cock pounding deep into my pussy, filling me up all the way into my belly. No more teasing, he was going to give it to me no matter what. I tucked the toy into my back pocket and headed back out.

"You ok, sweetie?" Dave asked as I returned, "Those oysters not agree with you?"

"I'm fine," I said. "Thought I a scare but it was fine, everything ended up going down ok after all." As soon as Dave turned away, I looked at Clive, gave him the most desperate fuck me eyes I could muster and bit my lower lip like the horny, slutty schoolgirl I felt I was. He got the point. Clive picked up the check and we were out of there in no time.

As soon as we were on the street and Dave was out of sight, I pushed Clive against the wall and kissed him deeply, rubbing my groin into his. I reached my hand down to his crotch. He was getting hard.

"Woah, woah, woah!" He said, laughing and pushing me away. "Slow down there, Kitten! We're in public."

"Fuck me," I demanded in a furious whisper. I needed him inside me.

"You don't want dessert, baby girl? An ice cream cone?"

"Stop it!" I pleaded. "Your apartment... isn't your apartment somewhere here?"

He smiled, quite pleased with himself. I hated him at that moment. Hated him. He had done all this on purpose, and I knew it: getting me under his thumb, turning me into his personal, desperate slut. But I also didn't care. I could only think of one thing. Getting fucked.

"It's just up that way," he said, and pulled out his phone. I felt the vibration on the outside my butt cheek and Clive noticed something was different. "You took it out! That's a bad girl, Aubrey."

I flushed. "I couldn't... it was..."

"That's ok. Remember yesterday? Bad girls get punished."

"But I still have my plug in, Dadd—"

"Uh uh!" he shook his finger in my face and gave my butt a light spank. "Did I tell you to take any of your toys out?"

I shook my head. "No, Daddy," I whispered. "I'm sorry Daddy."

He lived in a building I'd passed a few times before, a huge glass modern one a few blocks down. "Good morning, Mr. Prince." The security guard said. So that was his last name. "Or say good afternoon, rather." I wonder if the guard knew what Clive was going to do to me upstairs. I wonder if he judged me. Or fantasized, even. I hoped he knew.

His apartment was on the 17th floor. He had a big, bright studio with all the trappings of the rich—wide, comfortable couch, widescreen TV and a balcony overlooking the city with some cushioned outdoor seats and plants.

"Care for a drink, Aubrey?"

"Sure. Why don't you come here though?" I said, draping myself invitingly across the couch.

"In good time, Kitten, in good time. I say we stick with vodka, hmm?"

I pouted. My nipples were hard beneath their fabric and he wasn't touching them. He made two of something in copper mugs and made his way outside. I followed.

"To your new job and a wonderful future," he said, handing me a mug. We cheersed. "You really do handle pressure well, Aubrey." We took a sip, then he pulled me in close and squeezed my ass. I kissed him deeply. But he pulled away and sat down in one of the chairs.

"Daddy..." I whispered as submissively as I could. I needed him. I was so wet.

"Yes?"

I couldn't take it anymore! I dropped to my hands and knees and crawled between his legs. I needed cock. I needed the undivided attention of his big uncircumcised cock.

I unzipped his slacks and it sprung free. Finally! I squealed with delight. Its size impressed me in the daylight too. Before Clive, I'd only even touched 3 other penises. I had to admit (with glee) that his was the biggest. The shaft itself, even without the head, was longer than my hand. It was about as long as my second boyfriend's—from high school, whom I'd gone down on a few times—but it was much thicker. And Clive had made me swallow the whole entire thing last night without being polite or delicate. It also had a very bulbous head and it was very thick around the middle of the shaft itself. I couldn't wrap my fingers around it there. When he was inside me yesterday, that part had felt so amazing—so full!

I loved the smell of his manly musk more than anything. It emanated from beneath his trimmed pubes and drove me downright crazy with lust. I put my face down and took his hardness into my mouth. His meaty member filled my cheeks, tickled my tonsils, and it was a difficult delight to inch my face further and further toward his stomach, hearing him moan and growl.

I pulled off my green top and squeezed my pale, freckled tits together for his viewing pleasure. My hard nipples were unbearably sensitive underneath my bra. The place where I asked him to bite me on the inside of my right breast was still dark red and tender. I wanted him to bite me again, even harder this time.

I wondered if anyone could see us on up on his balcony, me on my knees servicing this dirty older man's cock in broad daylight.

His balls hung heavy. I lapped at them, working my tongue expertly around them and cupping them in my palm. They were delightfully obscene, their size, and the hair surrounding his sack. Like warm eggs, they felt in my palm. I pulled them into my mouth one by one. First the right one, then his left. I relished the fact that a man so well-built and gruff as Clive still carried his sticky seed in those two tender pouches. It was my duty as his Kitten to earn the creamy, fertile content of each of them. He moaned and stretched his body while I caressed him there.

"Strip for me, Kitten," he commanded.

I rose to my knees and rocked my hips, gyrating for them as I turned my butt toward him. I faced away from him, pushed my ass toward his face and slid my pants down over the curve of my cheeks. I'd worn a black thong and could tell he appreciated the view of my plug from the strained groan he gave.

I turned to face him and stepped toward him. My hips were in line with his face, his eyes moved up and down my body then locked on the front V of my panties. I imagined he was salivating like a hungry wolf about to devour his helpless prey.

"My pussy is really wet, Daddy." I told him. "It's been wet all day for you." I was playing the part, the slutty schoolgirl. I was playing the part and I loved it more than anything

I saw him swallow. "Come closer."

I stepped closer. His face was less than six inches from my sex "Can you smell me, Daddy? I'm dripping for you."

He nodded. "Take them off, Kitten." He was breathing heavily now.

I slid the soaked fabric off my hips, letting them fall down to my ankles. A thick strand of my juices trailed off and stuck to my inner thigh.

He groaned in agony, then grabbed me by the thighs and pulled me into his face, plunging his tongue into my cunt.


I gasped and buckled over his head, feeling the much needed relief of his touch. But after an instant he pushed me away.

"Turn around and bend over." His mouth was wet with my juices.

I turned around. I bent forward and grabbed my ankles.

"Spread your cheeks."


I reached back. I obeyed him.

"If only your boyfriend could see you now," he growled. I was shocked at how feeling so demeaned only further enflamed me with lust. I peered at him between my legs as my hair hung down and saw that his mouth was hanging open. The view he must've had of my exposed pussy and vulnerable, decorated little asshole...

Suddenly he jammed two fingers into me as my mind turned white with the pleasure of being penetrated, but just as fast as he had entered me, he pulled back. Sucked on his fingers.

"Now, about your punishment." He kept me bent over and led me to place my hands against the railing of the balcony. "Stay there. Stick your ass out."

He took of his belt. He was going to spank me. He'd buttoned up his pants but was still hard beneath them. I was fully naked, facing the other high rises. There was a couple on a patio just a block or so away. I felt so exposed!

WHAP! He whipped me with the flat of his belt and I yelped. It hurt. "You know what happens when you disobey me, Aubrey." WHAP! "You get punished"

It stung a lot! It wasn't like yesterday, he was holding the belt halfway and really whipping me with it. WHAP! I cried out.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! He was hitting the same place and it was tender. "Daddyyyyyy," I pleaded. WHAP!

"You may have enjoyed it last night, but punishment is not for your enjoyment." WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! I think the couple at the balcony could hear me wailing. Did they glance my way?

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I'm sorry!" I pleaded, tears in my eyes. It hurt but it was bringing even more blood to my behind—and to my groin—further enflaming me with a craving for his cock.

I heard his belt fall to the ground and saw his pants dropped. I felt his meaty member approach my engorged cunt and I pushed back to meet it. He slapped me on my tender cheeks.

"Not yet, Kitten. You have to prove to me you really want it. You have to prove to me you're a real whore."

"I want it, Daddy! I need your big cock inside me!"

"I know, baby girl, but you have to tell me something." He was rubbing his foreskin against my lips.

"What is it? I'll tell you!"

"Tell me your nastiest, sluttiest fantasy."

I could feel his cock just about to push into me and my body needed it so badly but he was holding me back. It was horrible, the pain of waiting! "I want to.... I... I want to be watched. Watched during sex."

"Good, Kitten. That sounds good. But it doesn't sound like your dirtiest fantasy." His cockhead was pressing into me, separating my soaked folds tantalizingly, yet refusing to enter. "Those two over there are pretty much watching us right now." He was right. The couple at the balcony probably was.

"Unnnnnnngh, ok." I gasped, "I... I want Ian to watch me with another man. Please fuck me! Put it in!"

"You mean with me?"

"Maybe. Yes. Yes! Just fucking put it in pleaaasae!" I was shaking my ass and leaning back into him as hard as I could.

"That's pretty slutty, Kitten, but I think you can do better."

"Unnnnnnngh, pleeeaaaaase"

"Your nastiest, fantasy, Aubrey. Your nastiest fantasy or I'll step away from you right now and zip up my pants and send you home." His long, thick cock was flat against the outside of my pussy, vertical against my folds. I needed penetration. I needed to be fucked.

I gasped and whined. "A group... a lot of... a gangbang!" I had virtually shouted. The couple was definitely looking at us, "I want to be gangbanged! By like five, ten cocks at once! More than I can handle! To be overwhelmed with big hard penises while they did whatever they wanted with me!" I was mortified at the admission that had just left my lips but I needed to be fucked more than I'd ever needed it before. "Fuck me! Now! Please, Daddy! "

"You've thought of it?"

"Yes! Pleaaase..." I was honestly begging at this point.

"Fantasized?"

"Yessssss...." How much longer was he going to fucking torture me like this?

"Fantasized about Ian watching you get gangbanged? You want to "

"Yes I want to! I want it all! Unnnnghhh I'd fuck ten, fifteen, a million cocks all at once while Ian watches helplessly. I'd be a total mindless slut and just service them all like a piece of fuckmeat and take all the cummm. Unnnnnhg. They could cum all over me, they could do anything. Goddddd ughhh Please, please! Ohhhhh goddd please fuck me Daddyyyyy"

"Good girl. Nasty girl." He straightened his cock at my pussy's entrance and seared into me, jamming his entire length and girth into me. OhMyFuckingGod! I came immediately. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck! My mind completely shut down, overloaded with pleasure and I completely lost control of my body and voice as my eyes rolled back and I had a seizure against the balcony handrail.

I felt his powerful hands move me and the cold tile on my knees while he pummeled my pussy and I howled and bucked, still unable to see. When I came to, I was on my arms and knees on the balcony. Clive was moving slowly in and out of me and it still felt fucking fantastic. He hadn't cum.

He stood up and led me indoors, to the couch in the living room. He picked me up and threw me onto it like a ragdoll, then lowered himself onto me and entered me missionary. I loved the sensation of the plug in my ass as he fucked me like that, feeling the weight and the heat of his solid body on mine.

I wrapped my around him and locked ankles behind his back. "Daddy..." I cooed softly. He kissed me deeply, lovingly as his balls rhythmically slapped against my taint. I felt his powerful hands behind my back and massaging the back of my head. His deep blue eyes bore into me and I told him I was his. I told him he could do whatever he wanted with me.

He pulled out of me, leaving me empty and sprawled out like a king with his legs spread apart. I crawled over to him and engulfed his cock in my mouth again, savoring the combined flavor of both of us. He sighed, happy. His pubes were matted, pressed down into his flesh with my nectar.

After a few moments, he said to me, "Come sit on me, I want to see you, baby girl."

I squatted on the couch directly in front of him and lowered my dripping cunt to meet him. There weren't any freckles on near my pussy and I absolutely loved watching his fat, veiny cock enter me. It looked so obscene violating such a pure, pale part of me.

We rocked together like that for some time and I saw him staring at the bite mark he had given me. I cupped his head to my breast and he kissed me there. Then sucked on my bruise. He knew what I wanted and he gave it to me—he bit down.

I gasped. That pain was a delicacy. I'd discovered I loved the sensation of that pain in high school, when a boyfriend gave me a hickey and the spot felt nice. Now, I just wanted Clive to bite harder. I begged him to do it.

He did. I groaned loudly and gyrated against him. The sharp pain was utterly delightful. At this rate, I was going to cum again in no time. He was tweaking one of my nipples and groping my ass, too. This dirty older man really knew how to push all the right buttons.

I felt his fingers behind me and he started pulling out the butt plug, still lodged inside me. I squirmed on top of him while he extracted the plug from my bunched muscles. I slumped against his big firm body and felt the cool, sticky texture of our flesh touch together and pushed my anal muscles out. The metal bulb came out, he dropped it to the floor.

But then I felt his fingers lewdly rubbing against my hole. I lifted my head and gazed at him at him. Clive looked me directly in the eye, smiled, and pushed his fingers into my ass. So naughty! I rocked my pelvis down into him as he fingered my ass. I closed my eyes as that unbridled heat and fury built up inside me again.

"I'm gonna...gonna..." I croaked, unable to finish my sentence. I flushed. I froze briefly and then bucked against him like mad "unnnnnnnnnn—UNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!"

With my eyes closed I savored the delicacy of having his cock lodged deep inside me, sending waves through me when suddenly I felt his whole body tense up.

He was going to cum in me! He was going to fill my womb with his seed! His hands grasped my sides with force and I saw his eyes and mouth were wide open.

"Do it, cum inside me," I whispered, clenching. "Do it, Daddy. Do it. Do it!"

And then I felt it, like a thunderbolt about to burst into my body. He roared, dug his nails into my thighs as he thrust powerfully up into me, spearing my pussy harder than ever before and filling me with his semen. He rose and fell violently— I clung to him tightly, feeling him pulsate again and again deep inside me while he finished cumming inside my cunt.

What a man. We slumped against each other in our cool sweat, his cock softening inside me. What a man! Without intending to, I found myself fantasizing that I'd been fertilized in that moment, soon to be with a baby in my belly. That I'd carry and birth and nurture this man's offspring, this man who had fucked me like an animal. I was surprised that the thought even crossed my mind and even more shocked that the idea had thrilled me and made me giddy— though I knew that I was protected from pregnancy. As far as physical gratification went, I don't know if I've ever felt that euphoric and completely and totally satisfied ever before.

I must've dozed off in my post orgasmic bliss because I woke on the couch and saw Clive sitting barechested at his dining table, reading. He looked like a modern chiseled god. He saw me stir and smiled.

"You looked so peaceful, curled up on the couch like that."

"I must've fallen asleep. How long...?" The sun was low in the sky—must've been late afternoon.

"Probably an hour."

Wow. It didn't feel like that. I noticed a wet patch on the leather couch between my legs and blushed. "Oh shit, I..."

"Don't worry about it, Kitten," He got up and grabbed some paper towels. When he came over I pulled him onto me and kissed him deeply. He was completely intoxicating to me—I never act like this!

Clive told me he had to finish some work, but to grab a change of clothes and be back at his place later. He asked me—no, he told me that he was going to make dinner and that I'd be spending the night. I didn't protest, but I told him Ian was coming back tomorrow.

"I know," he said and smiled. "We'll get you back to him tomorrow afternoon."

His sense of authority and power was unbelievably alluring. I went home and killed time for the next few hours. I just couldn't believe what a naughty girl I was being. I couldn't believe that this wealthy, powerful silver fox was taking such a strong, directed interest in me.

I cleaned myself up (again) dolled myself up (again) and stuffed a change of clothes into my bag. My body was ridiculous—I was wet again.

Clive was unbelievably sweet in the evening. He had made pasta, which we had with red wine and then we went out to get dessert at a place that only served expensive chocolate desserts. By the time we returned to his apartment, I was so giddy I could hardly think. It wasn't even alcohol, it was just the way he made me feel, the way he held me in his arms and kissed me shamelessly. Once we got back to the building the security guard greeted us and gave a knowing smile.

Once we entered his bedroom, I knew he could do anything he wanted with me. He knew that too. I allowed him the pleasure of my ass again when he took me to bed that night. I even climbed down and gave him my mouth after it, enthralled by how naughty it felt to do that, to taste the tangy flavor of my own forbidden hole.

It was different from how he had treated me before. He wasn't quite as gruff or animalistic. He kissed me tenderly on the neck over and over again. He suckled on my breasts like I were nursing him. He told me I was beautiful, incredible, and an absolute goddess. We were making love.

shyscholar
shyscholar
198 Followers