The Innocent Youth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay on my back, he lifted my ankles to my ears and moved in and out of my ass slowly, surely. He truly did look like some sort of Greek god like that, towering over me. The way he looked at me made me melt inside. Even the smallest motion inside me sent tendrils of pleasure through my body. After what seemed like a thousand years of that sweaty paradise created between our bodies, I brought him to climax inside my ass again, clenching for his pleasure and intimately studying his face as his cock spasmed inside me and he couldn't help but cry out.

When he collapsed onto me, I think I fell asleep like that, naked beneath the weight of his powerful body.

Clive was sweet the next morning too—for a while. He made breakfast for me and we ate it naked at his dining table. We cleaned the dishes and he started massaging me in the kitchen. It felt so dreamlike, so erotic, so bohemian to have done away with the need clothes. I was his little paramour.

"I have someone meeting me here. In a little while. I want you to stay in the room while he's here." Clive told me. "We will have some fun after."

"Ok, I can like watch something or read or something."

"Oh you'll watch something, all right." Clive was smiling an evil smile.

I waited for him to explain. He didn't, he just led me into the room. In no time at all, we were pawing each other, him on top of me and getting hard again. He was a true sex machine!

Suddenly, he opened the drawer of his dresser and pulled out some handcuffs. "Almost Noon. I've gotta meet with my intern soon." He pushed my over to the dresser and locked my hands to the highest drawer's handle. He was up to something.

He got the bottle of lube and the plug, started lubricating my pucker. I gasped as he placed the plug against me.

"Aubrey, yesterday when we were outside..." he moved the plug in circles around me. "You told me about your fantasy. Your sluttiest fantasy."

I blushed. "Daddy, I... unghhh" He slipped the plug into me with little resistance. "I... I..." I didn't really want to be gangbanged, did I?

"Shhh, Kitten, shhhhh. While I have my meeting, you're going to watch an educational video about your fantasy." He left the room. He came back with his laptop in his hand and was pulling up a porn site. He the laptop right in front of me, a video playing.

It was a video of a petite girl with glasses sitting on a couch, surrounded by what looked like 4 or 5 guys. She was giggling and saying how she was 18 years old and that she was from Ohio as the guys eyed her like perverts. She had freckles and a dimpled chin like me. I knew where this was going... and I didn't hate it. I wanted to see it. I wanted to see her get gangbanged.

"You're going to use your imagination a little bit, baby girl. And think about why I'm showing you this," he said. I felt him put his fingers on my pussy—it was wet, of course. He began massaging my lips. Then I saw the pink remote-operated vibrator in his hand. Shit, I knew what he was going to do!

He inched the vibrator to my wet cunt. "But you see, Kitten. We can't have my guest knowing I have a horny little slut in my bedroom watching porn and getting off." He pushed the vibrator in and I gasped. "So you'll have to keep quiet while you learn, he whispered, his breath hot in my ear. "Can you do that?"

I nodded and whimpered.

"Good girl." He put my panties on—so that the vibrator wouldn't fall out, I think, and turned the volume on the video down. The girl in the video had started to kiss the guy she was sitting next to and was rubbing his pants. I was fixated on the size of his bulge. The girl was so very eager. And willing.

Clive stood behind me, rubbing my tits and caressing my inner thighs. Fuck I wanted the vibrator on! I wondered what it would be like to be that girl, surrounded by horny guys with hard cocks knowing I was going to take all of them. Knowing they'd all satisfy themselves inside me.

"You're getting excited by this, aren't you?" I whimpered a jumbled affirmation again. "Slutty little Kitten," Clive growled as he pawed me. He had put on his clothes and I think I was getting my wetness on his pants.

The girl in the video had unzipped one of the guys and his huge, fat cock sprung up. She looked surprised and rightfully so! It was probably as long as her face. I'd be frightened, too. She crawled down to it and took in into her mouth. The guy on her right started taking his cock out too—and it was just as big.

"They're sooooo big!" I whispered.

"I know, baby girl. Do you like that?" I nodded, mesmerized. He was rubbing the outside of my pussy and it felt amazing. Then I heard his apartment bell buzzing. "Stay quiet, Aubrey. I won't be too long with Ian."

What? He couldn't have just said Ian—did he??? "Clive?" I called but he had already left and closed the room door. It was probably just a coincidence.

The girl had dropped to her knees and was now surrounded by what seemed like five cocks, all huge. From the quiet audio, I could hear the men laughing and complimenting her while they slapped her glasses with their big meaty penises and pushed them into her mouth.

I could hear faint voices in the living room too. Who was the other guy?

Suddenly, my panties started vibrating and I gasped. That goddamn toy! It did feel good though—really, really good, inside me like that.

The girl was gagging and drooling all over herself now. She had cocks in her hands and was occasionally putting two of those monster cockheads into her mouth at the same time. Just as my legs began trembling, the vibration in my panties stopped.

I heard laughter in the living room, muffled talk of someone's trip, the weekend, rest and relaxation. Could it really be Ian in there? No, of course not. They worked at different companies. Then I heard the word "Kayaking"

Oh fucking shit. There's no way! Ian?

The girl had been bent over onto the couch and one of the guys lined his nasty huge dick against her pretty pussy. It was clean-shaven and had neat little lips. Fuck her brains out! Ravage her! I wanted to hear her get brutalized and cum from it.

When he pushed into her, she let out a low animal groan and I groaned with her. Again, my vibrator began pulsing inside me and it was horrible yet delightful.

The other voice in the living room sounded more and more like Ian. I heard another laugh. The girl was really taking a pounding now, moaning into the cock stuffing her mouth. How could this be possible? How could Ian be here?

My mind was going hazy and my legs were twitching. I couldn't deal with all of this! I was going to cum from watching this sweet little girl who sorta looked like me get gangfucked while my boyfriend was potentially in the next room.

I was breathing heavily and rocking back and forth, leaning forward heavily onto the dresser. I couldn't do this much longer! The vibration stopped.

The door opened. It was Clive. He closed the door behind him. I looked up at him with confused doe eyes.

"Is Ian..." I whispered.

He nodded, unbuckling his pants behind me. His cock sprung up, almost the size of the ones in the video. I needed it.

"How... Your... work for a different company."

He pulled down my panties and slid the vibrator out of me. "No, baby girl. I deceived you." He aligned his cock with my dripping entrance. "Your little boyfriend is my intern. Has been for a while. And now I'm going to fuck you silly while he waits patiently in the next room."

He plunged into me. I yelped—I couldn't help it.

"Good girl. Remember to cum quietly so he doesn't ask questions."

Then he started pounding me without mercy and I had to push back into him so that I wouldn't get fucked into the dresser and make it rattle. What would Ian thi— It didn't matter, Clive's cock was all I needed. The girl in the video was taking a cock in her pussy and one in her ass and her face was as beet red as mine probably was.

"Daddy... Daddy..." I hissed as quietly as possible. He yanked on my hair and mauled my breasts with his hands. I was going to cum. "Uurgh!"

He ravaged me harder. Harder still. My boyfriend was sitting in the living room right there!

My mind blanked. Pure white. I clenched my fists, balled my toes and fell into the dresser which thumped loudly against the wall because it was all I could do from screaming out at the top of my lungs as Clive pistoned his huge cock in and out of me and I came as if a tsunami hit me. Once. Twice. Possibly three or four times—who knows.

He pulled out of me, still rock hard. I looked into his piercing blue eyes, confused. Clive pushed the vibrator back into me, turned it on, buttoned up his pants and left the room. "Be with you shortly."

It was too much. I must've cum three more times while the voices continued in the living room and the vibrator stimulated me. The girl got ravaged in the video every which way and took the guys' thick cum everywhere—in her ass, pussy, all over her face and glasses. I wanted to be used like that. To be overloaded by pleasure like I was right then. I could hardly stand—The vibrator never turned off.

Finally I heard the door shut and Clive came back into the room. He turned off the vibrator.

"Enjoy the video?"

I nodded, my hair a disheveled mess. I had moisture running down both my thighs and felt dazed, more or less drunk.

When he unlocked my handcuffs, I crumpled to the floor. My wrists were red and sore.

Clive had seated himself on the sofa chair in the corner of the room and had unbuckled his pants. His cock jutted up lewdly.

He summoned me to him with his finger. I knew what he wanted. I crawled over, still panting and out of breath.

I sank my mouth deeply onto his thick shaft. What had happened to me? I'd turned into my boyfriend's boss' personal whore for the weekend. His cock filled my mouth— warm, hard, utterly delightful. I thought about the girl in the video. I was like her. I pouted and looked at Clive with big eyes.


I took his big hairy balls into my mouth. The girl had licked some of the guy's asses. Moved her tongue in circles around their nasty holes. I pushed up Clive's thighs and looked at his hairy pucker. I leaned in and licked it lightly. The anguished groan it elicited from him was one of the most pleasing sounds I'd ever heard.


I licked it again. I lapped it up and down with the flat of my tongue and soon I heard his breath quicken. I looked up at him submissively. Would he do to me what the guys in the video did to the girl?

I pumped his cock and fondled his balls.

"Oooooohh Aubreyyyy.." He groaned. I spat all over his cock, pumped harder. I loved the naughtiness of doing that, of feeling his tight hole expand and contract on my tongue and his hair and his soft taint.

"I'm gonna cum, Aubrey..." He pushed his cock into my mouth and thrust deep a few times. Then I felt him stiffen, gasp and suddenly a burst of cream erupted into my mouth. It was hot, tangy and I soon felt streaks of it hitting my face, dripping down onto my chest. It felt like there was a wad of it on my forehead and eye. I could feel it coating my lips.

"Oh fuck, Aubrey, you are incredible." He said, exhausted. I wiped the wad of semen from my forehead and put in in my mouth. I loved that taste—it was so taboo. Ian had never done something like that to me. I was a real slut in the hands of a man who could open me up, I guess.

As I was leaving Clive's place, he pointed out that I had some of him in my hair, and I got it out with some water. I'd told him the day before that I truly loved Ian and this was a one time fling only, but as I left Clive held me close and told me to come back on any evening of the week and tell the security guard, Jason. He said he'd Jason know to let me up.


I told him I couldn't do that to Ian, and I meant it, leaving feeling dizzy and hazy from all the animalistic sex. I drank him in from head to toe, naughty powerful older man that he was.

When I got back to my apartment, Ian was home and in a surprisingly energetic mood and was pinning something to the wall.

"Hi Aub! Miss me? I was just putting up a poster I brought back from home." He ran to the door and kissed me before I had a chance to stop him. Fuck, could he taste Clive? "Mmmm, I guess I really missed you. You're so sexy. Aub. Even your mouth tastes really, really good." He kissed me again, deeply and with tongue. This was so naughty! He pulled me closer and squeezed my ass.

"Wait! I haven't showered and I'm probably stinky," I said, trying to squirm away.

"Nah, not at all! You smell really sexy, Aub." He held me close, warmly and kissed me tenderly. It was one of the things I loved him for.

Before I knew it, we were naked and Ian was on top of me. I felt like a nasty slut, the presence of Clive's body and cock seemed all over me. But that really turned me on and worked me up even more.

Ian moved on me, blissfully unaware of anything that I had done. I got him to take me on all-fours as I clenched my pussy so he wouldn't notice how Clive had loosened me. I rubbed my clit, rocking wildly against him and thinking only of Clive's brutish treatment of my pussy, ass and entire body. I came in no time, and so did Ian.

I truly loved Ian and we snuggled and dozed together like lazy lions that afternoon. I knew I should be happy with his smallish cock—it wasn't like I couldn't cum with it. I could. He was a wonderful guy and deserved a faithful, loving girlfriend. But couldn't I have one guy to love and another one who could fuck my brains out and treat me like the wanton whore that I was? The thought was impossible to shake.

It wasn't just the penis size or the wealth or anything. It was the power. I just couldn't get it out of my mind how Clive made me feel after I surrendered completely to him. Knowing that he could and would do anything to me opened up an endless garden of sexual delights and I wanted it again. I needed those delights again.

And sure enough, come Wednesday, I told Ian I'd be going to happy hour and trivia with some of my friends. By 6:47 PM I was in the lobby of Clive's building. I would play it cool. Tell him that maybe we should get dinner again, act like I could control my desires like a normal person. The same security guard was there, Jason. He smiled when he saw me and said, "Mr. Prince was expecting you, you can go right up."

I blushed. "Thanks, Jason." I mumbled sheepishly, fires kindling inside me. We both knew why I had come.

I took the elevator to the 17th floor, walked to Clive's door and rang the bell. He opened the door, shirt unbuttoned, chest exposed. I was already feeling intoxicated, and knew the game was over.

As soon as he closed the door behind us, I dropped to my knees and looked up at him. He unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants, presenting his cock to me.

"Daddy," I whispered and drank the sight of him in with lust and admiration as I desperately took his growing cock into my mouth. I was his to use and keep. I was his Kitten.