All Comments on 'The Institute: Body Double'

by AngelCherysse

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bayouxbayouxover 7 years ago
Brandi, you're a fine girl

Loved the story. I'm sure there are many good stories that go into or come out of the Institute.I must find that Benet salon for my next haircut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome back

Glad your back writing stories again x

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So happy to have you back to writing. What happened to you that kept you from writing?

I could not believe my eyes to find that you had posted a new story to read. You have not posted a new story since 2009. I was extremely happy to read your new story. I am one of your biggest fans and have read just about everyone of your stories here more than once. I hope you will let us know what you have been up to since you had that accident years ago.

This story has parts that reminded me of your story "Betrayed" and "You Can Always Say No." It has the same style of writing that I love to read and enjoy, especially when the main characters are reunited. You had parts of the story hidden to come out later as a surprise, like Michael's cross dressing. I loved the story and hope that you will continue to write and post stories here for us to read.

I just will ask that you get back to the story "Valentine, Be Mine" and add the chapters that are needed to finish the story. I have been trying to imagine how that story will end since it has been unfinished since 2009. I wondered what was on the disk that was missing. I know that Jake's disks must have something on them that programs Evie to do things that she would not normally do. Bobby/Evie needs to get revenge on his wife and find out why she felt that she had to turn Bobby into Evie on the level that she did this to him. I do hope to read about this story soon.

WELCOME BACK. YOU WERE MISSED A GREAT DEAL.

RJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please be back!

I have been a fan of your work for years, regularly coming back to read your amazing stories. When I saw this one pop up in the new section, I couldn't have been more excited!

I don't know if you intended this as a one off, but I do hope you plan to return to posting here. However in case this is it, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all the stories you have shared with us over the years.

Your body of work is a credit to your abilities as a story teller (regardless of genre), and I hope to be reading it many years from now!

With Love,

A

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A one off?

Up to your usual high standard, wondering is this a stand alone or the beginning of a series ?

maxx308maxx308about 5 years ago
OMG

Thank you for a wonderful story.

5*****

darthnader19darthnader19almost 3 years ago

Loving all your great stories. Hope to see you comeback one day and continue with your amazing work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous