Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
yeah right

this is pretty hard to believe

DDDDaveDDDDaveabout 8 years agoAuthor
Say, what now?

It's not supposed to be believed! It's a FANTASY! Like all my stories are. If you want believability, read your local newspaper. How freaking beleivable is that?

Any story that posits ancient Gods, eighteen inch dicks and husbands who sit idly by while their wives get fucked by a stranger with out calling for the cops is not based in any sort of believability! Jeeze! Not very believable.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 8 years ago
That's much better

Return from plastic surgery land (CH. 02) to fantasy land (CH. 01 & 03).

I never can understand why people complain, after you clearly warned them at the beginning of each chapter of there being "Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking" ahead. It speaks to the commentator's level of intelligence (or lack thereof), if they continued reading after that expecting something different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice...

Don't listen to the haters...you do great work. One of the best here...keep it up...

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 8 years ago
^__^

Good and fun chapter. It was a great read for me. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just like Mr President

A thoughtless, selfishly giant prick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...