The Institute of Technology and Science Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Gods, you're stretching my pussy!" she howled. "So big! Don't hurt me! Don't stop! Make me take it! Don't..." her voice faded away as I slowly over filled her cunt with my now horrendously large, monster dick.

I managed to finally stuff all of myself into her. She was panting and crying. Sobbing and crying, she didn't seem to be aware of where she was or what was going on. She wasn't pushing back at me. She was just crouched on all fours, breasts mashed under her chest, her hands were weakly pulling at the cushions trying to pull herself away from me.

I had a good grip on her hips, she wasn't going anywhere except if I let her. And the only thing I was going to let her do was crash into orgasm after orgasm. She had no control left. She was crying real tears as she lay under me.

As I felt myself finally coming to an eruption I pulled back out of her.

I flipped her back over as my shaft returned to it's slightly smaller size. Slipping back between her loosely splayed legs I ignored her weak attempts to push me away. I dropped the root of my dick onto her pussy lips which elicited another moan from her and began to jack off with both hands.

As Barbra watched in a daze, only semi conscious at best, rope after rope of cum blasted from my cock. The first several shots arched over her head to hit the wall behind the couch. I lowered my aim and hit the couch back before she took several loads on her face, breasts and chest.

Finally, almost done I shifted to her side and tried to feed her my dick head so that she could suck up the last few oozes of cum. She just lay there, unmoving as cum came out of my dick, rolled across her lips and down her chin.

"That was great!" I announced. "You're a good fuck, Barbra, a good fuck, indeed!"

She just groaned in response. Lying on the couch she was a mess. Legs akimbo, her pussy was dripping a combination of her juices and my ejaculate onto the cushion beneath her hips. There was cum in her hair, on her face, tits, shoulders, arms upper chest and between her amazing breasts!

"But I think we're done here, right?"

"Right you are son," surprisingly it was Mr. Brubaker that responded. "Help me get her dressed, will you?"

Between the two of us we got her back into her dress. Mr. Brubaker carried her shoes as he helped her get to her feet. They staggered toward the door. Most of her weight was leaning on him as they went.

"Well, I hope you're happy!" He told her as the left. "That young man fucked the Hell out of you!"

"No, he didn't" she mumbled.

"Are you kidding?" he mocked her. "Didn't you notice? He's still hard!"

"Oh, Gods, no, no more," she moaned in defeat. "Lets go home, Poppy."

He was grinning cheerfully as he waved goodbye to me and gave me a thumbs up.

12