The Institute of Technology and Science Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,193 Followers

"Oh, why did I wait so long? This is so exciting! I love the way it feels to have your face trapped between my titties!" She sounded surprised. "I've always been so shy! Well, no more," she vowed.

I could hear Ronnie gasping and moaning happily as I paid attention to her titties. Both of her hands were twined in my hair, holding me to her. She started to shake and shiver her shoulders to help me feel the pressure and weight of those pillows as they battered me from side to side. I loved it!

"Oh, that feels so good. It's wonderful. I love feeling you between my tits like that," she told me as she finally released me. "Since I started at the college I've noticed a real change. I've lost weight. Or at least it's moved around. I was always a pudgy kid. Now I'm getting really curvy! And these titties feel so good! I'm getting attention from the guys and I like it! I love it when you look at me like that! I love the tingle I get when you handle my titties. Do you like feeling my boobies? Having your face buried in my chest?"

"Yuh," I was out of breath and I could still feel the warmth of her bosom on my face.

"Here," she demanded, "do it this way." She turned her back to me and snuggled up against me. Pulling my hands to her front she slapped them back onto her boobs.

Looking down over her shoulder I watched as my hands returned to fondling, squeezing and feeling her dirigibles. It was fun to watch as the flesh of her tits were pushed out into the open and then were covered again by her blouse. I was pinching her nipples bringing them to attention. After a couple of moments Veronica was rubbing her butt against my hard-on while continuing to tell me what a great job I was doing!

"Wait a minute, honey. Lets change it up a bit," she finally interrupted my manual mammary manipulations. Without turning around she reached behind her and unsnapped her bra! In a quick movement she had extracted the bra and threw it on the bed besides us. Do all girls know how to do that?

"Now, feel up my naked boobies," she instructed returning my hands to her bosom but this time sliding them under the blouse that she was still wearing.

And so I spent the next several minutes fondling her tits under her blouse. Her aureole became puffy and I swear I felt her boobs get a little bigger as I kept up my stroking and squeezing!

"Oh, it seems that my tits are swelling a little as you handle them! That feels so good," she told me.

"And this is swelling too, isn't it, darling?" Veronica was fondling my dick thru my jeans. And yes, I was swelling. A lot. Handling her titties had gotten me revved up!

"Yum, I can't wait," she told me as she sank to her knees in front of me.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I yelped. A little tittie play was one thing. but having Veronica pull out my dick with my girlfriend in the next room was something else completely. I was starting to freak.

"Oh, don't be a 'fraidy cat! I just want to see what this big dick looks like!" she grinned up at me. All the time her hands had been working and now she pulled my pants half way down my thighs and yanked my dick out of my underwear.

"Oh, MY GOD! It's even bigger than I thought! My Sweet Lord! If this was mine I'd worship it every day!" Her hands were running up and down my dick, from my ball sack to my dick head and back again. It felt incredible! She knew just how to hold it, just how to vary the pace and grip to make my dick feel freaking wonderful. Pretty sure she wasn't a virgin no matter what her sister said. If she was a virgin she was a damn fast learner!

She was just starting to bring the head of my dick to her mouth when...

"Hey, what's taking you so long?" Chelsea asked from the other room.

"Shit, that bitch!" snapped Ronnie. "Put it away, lover. I'll get to you later." Raising her voice she said, "Oh, there were a couple of larger things that I asked Darren to handle. We're just finishing up!"

Ronnie had just pulled her blouse down over her tits and I was still bent over trying to close my zipper when Chelsea joined us.

"Well, I'm about to start dinner if you are interested." Chelsea turned and walked out, none the wiser to what we had just been doing. I hoped!

I hobbled out and sat down at the peninsula seating area between the kitchen and the living room. We often ate there. Chelsea could cook while we talked about the day.

This time Ronnie joined us. She hadn't changed. She was braless under that blouse! When she leaned over, it fell away to expose most of her boobs. They were really big! How had she been able to keep them hidden, I wondered?

She sat down next to me and shot me a quick smirk. Looking me in the eye she reached up with one hand and pulled the v-neckline of her blouse further down to expose almost half her breasts!

At the same time she reached under the countertop and grabbed my dick!

With astounding speed she had my zipper down and my cock out!

Shocked, I tried to pull away but Veronica kept her grip. Smiling at my consternation she shushed me and kept on stroking me up and down.

For the next ten minutes I was forced to sit quietly while I got a hand job. Ronnie never gave it away. While Chelsea made dinner and chatted with us, Veronica made my dick as hard as a rock. I had a difficult time keeping up with the conversation while getting my dick stroked and petted. Veronica seemed to have no such problems! With astounding skill she kept me trembling on the edge of an orgasm. And when she finally stopped playing around she forced me into an orgasm that emptied my balls all over the underside of the countertop. I ejaculated with such strength I swear it sounded like rain on the roof! At least in my imagination. Chelsea never turned around and Veronica leaned over to lick my ear. "Now that was fun! I adore your big dick!" she murmured before she released me.

Leaning away from me she pushed her tits out as far as she could while she made a production of licking my semen off her hand! What a tease! Her nipples were hard as rocks and punched thru the light fabric of her blouse while she worked. There was a sexy smirk on her face the whole time she was licking and sucking her fingers. Her eyes never left mine the whole time!

I used a handful of paper napkins to wipe off the underside of the counter and threw them down the toilet when I went to the bathroom. I had to change pants since a lot had dribbled down onto my thighs. I tossed my pants and some other things into the laundry too.

During most of the dinner Ronnie kept her hand on my thigh, softly patting and stroking, squeezing my leg muscles while keeping up a conversation with Chelsea. I just kept quiet and left the table as soon as I could.

That night we watched a movie we had rented. Chelsea tossed a blanket over our legs to lessen the night chill. As we watched the movie I held hands with Chelsea while Veronica kept up her attention to my groin. Veronica snaked her hand into my lap. It was nerve racking. No matter what I did Veronica's hand would slip back into my lap and tease my hard on! If Chelsea glanced down she would be able to see what was going on!

At one point I excused my self and went to the bath room. I had to wait a couple of minutes until my cock softened enough that I was able to take a piss. When I walked out Ronnie was waiting for me in the hallway. She slipped in front of me, put her hands in my front pockets and pulled me to her. She dragged her tits across my chest and pushed her pelvis against my thigh.

"Um, I like the feel of my boobs rubbing against you," she told me with a wicked gleam in her eye. "When I'm not wearing a bra, like now, it feels so good against my nipples!" She slipped her arm into mine and walked me back to our seats.

"Look who I found," she announced as she pushed me down to sit between the sisters.

"Um, yeah," responded Chelsea who was focused on the movie. Ronnie's hand stayed in my lap almost all night.

That night I had a hard on as I got into bed but Chelsea wasn't interested. As I lay there I have to admit I thought of seeing if Veronica was still up. But I rolled over and went to sleep.

Over the next couple of days Veronica continued to tease me. Flashing her boobs every chance she got. Showing off her cleavage with low cut blouses. Wearing tighter sweaters that showcased her tits! And groping me every chance she got. If we passed in the hall she would push her tits out and make sure to rub them against me as we passed. Some times she would stand behind Chelsea and pull her blouse up over her bra so I could see her big tits. Most of her bras were low cut and showed off her cleavage.

Other time she would just cup her tits in her hands and show how big her tits were. And they were BIG! She wobbled them back and forth, grinning at me while showing off her figure.

I made sure to not be home alone with Veronica. It didn't really help. She constantly flirted with me. Always standing in ways that showed off her figure. Arching her back, letting her big tits jut out. Swinging her torso from side to side so her titties shivered and shook in front of her! Cupping her hands under those huge tits, plumping them for me, showing me how large and firm they were.

She would stand where Chelsea couldn't see her and pull her top up over her tits to show how they were overwhelming her bra. Or she would not have a bra on and she would stand there, topless, letting me stare at her boobies! I thought they seemed to be getting bigger and bigger.

It wasn't my imagination. One afternoon in the kitchen Veronica pushed herself up against me. Grabbing my butt in both hands she made a production of massaging her titties against me. "I had to buy another bra this morning," she announced. "I wear a Double-F cup bra now. I love my bigger boobs."

"I can't believe it," she continued. "When I started working at the college I was a shy, introverted, over weight, out of shape frumpy old woman. I had no interest in sex. Now I'm fit, toned, and big breasted . And my boobs are getting bigger, too! I love the attention they draw and the attention they get from my lovers!

"And that's the other thing!" she went on, "I was disinterested in sex before. Now I spend a lot of my time prowling the library looking for guys to fuck! I seem to have a sixth sense. I can look at a guy and tell what he likes. And somehow I know exactly how to do all sorts of things. I'd never had sex until I started at the Library. But all the guys say I'm really, REALLY, good at it! I can make a guy cum in only a few minutes if I give him a hand job. And I enjoy making them cum. They have no control. It's all me! But it's not jus hand jobs! It's sucking and fucking! I love to get guys all hard for me, teasing them with my titties and then swallowing their dicks.

I love giving blow jobs! And I'm really, really good at it! For one thing, I don't have a gag reflex so I can swallow a dick all the way down. I like doing it and I know that the guys love it too! It makes them cum so hard and so fast when I swallow them whole and then look into their eyes while they dump their cum into my mouth and throat! God, I love that! I love the feel of their cum. How it slides down my throat. How it feels in my mouth. How it tastes! And I love the look on their faces when they cum. When they realize that I have complete control of them. I can make them cum so fast! Or I can make them wait until I'm ready to drink them down!" She was stroking my hard on while she was talking. Getting me harder and harder.

"Have you ever had a deep throat blow job?" she asked before licking her lips salaciously. "I love having a cock down my throat while some lucky guy pumps his cum into me!"

"I'll show you," she declared as she sank to her knees. In seconds she had my pants down to my knees and my steel-like shaft buried in her throat. As promised, she was gazing up into my eyes. I could tell she was smiling as her lips twitched around my shaft and her tongue rubbed the thick tube on the bottom of my shaft. Her mouth opened even further. She pushed her tongue out to lick the front of my ball sack. God! It felt amazing! In seconds I grabbed her head and held her in place while I emptied my balls into her eager mouth. She never missed a drop! What a cock sucker!

Just as she was licking her lips of any leftover cum I heard a key in the door. Quick as a flash Ronnie was on her feet and she stood between the door and me while I pulled my pants up and tried to appear innocent.

Chelsea came in and announced that there were groceries in the car and would I mind bringing them in.

As Chelsea turned into the living room Veronica turned to me.

"I want this to be mine!" she announced as she grabbed my crotch. My dick was, despite having just been emptied and the close call, still mostly hard. Smirking at me, Ronnie blew me a kiss and licked her lips. "I'm going to do all I can to make you mine. You are wasted on Chelsea. She doesn't know how to treat a man like you! She can't HANDLE a man like you. Not like I can! And I'll prove it!" She was gently fondling my cock as she spoke. She took a moment to pull her shoulders back and show off her amazingly well developed figure. "Just look at me! Double-F! I'm more of a woman than Chelsea could ever be. And I don't think it's over yet, either! You're going to be mine, all mine, darling!"

I admit I loved the blow job, but Veronica was freaking me out. Her attitude was completely different. Prowling the library looking for fuck partners? Enjoying giving blow jobs? Way different for her. And her looks were changing. Not just the boob growth, which continued. Her lips seemed fuller and more, I don't know, pillowy? Anyway, she was no longer a frumpy Librarian. She had become a sultry looking vixen. Her hair, now that she was letting it out, was getting longer and seemed to be changing color, getting reddish highlights.

Chelsea was noticing the change too. And not really approving. In one conversation with me she actually said the Ronnie was looking slutty! Which was a little harsh I thought. Was she getting jealous of Veronica?

One night Veronica pranced into the living room where I was reading a magazine. The TV was droning in the corner but I wasn't paying any attention. Particularly when Ronnie showed up in a skin tight blouse and mini skirt that really showed off her figure. She had been continuing to expand, her tits seemed to be the size of volleyballs now. There was no way to disguise her voluptuous figure. And she didn't try. Instead she reveled in showing off how curvy she was becoming. Every day she found another way to flaunt her body. Her legs, her hips and, always, every day, she would show off her big tits. Tits that were getting bigger and bigger!

Ronnie sat down across from me on the sofa. At first she didn't say anything. She waited until I looked up and then she gave me a little smile. "Hello, Darren. How are you?"

"Fine" I replied, as always a little wary of what might be coming.

"I bought this blouse a few weeks ago. I really like the color," she announced. She looked down at the blouse. It was a light blue color and buttoned up to a v-neckline. A hint of her cleavage could be seen. "But I'm afraid I may have to replace it soon. It's a little too small now."

Slowly she raised her eyes to mine. She locked gazes with me.She smirked broadly as she sat up straighter. Still looking me in the eyes she slowly pulled her shoulders back. Stress lines leapt into being across the front of the blouse. Gaps appeared between the buttons as she flexed to stress the blouse even more. "Yes, I'm afraid I'm going to have to replace it," she repeated. Smiling she looked down at her chest. She slowly inhaled and expanded her bosom. First one and then another and then another button gave up and were launched across the room. One landed in my lap!Right on top of my newly sprung hard on!

The blouse was open to the waist. Exposed was a lovely, much over-burdened bra. Breathe-taking creamy cleavage was on display as Veronica slowly stood up and stalked toward me. Her hips swiveled and those enormous cans flexed up and down with each step.

Stopping a step in front of me, hands on hips, she bent over at the waist, bringing her gigantic chest right in front of my staring eyes. No way was I able to look away. She was the biggest breasted tease I'd ever imagined!

"I will have to replace this blouse, Darren. And I'm afraid my 34 Double H bra is too small for me now, too!" Slowly she shimmied her torso allowing those huge titties to bounce and quiver. "See how I'm over filling these cups?" She ran her finger along the bra line pointing out how her massive breasts were spilling out over the top of the cups. "And my big titties are trying to escape here, too," She drew my attention to where there were small folds of flesh being squeezed out from under the bra's underwire.

"It's only a couple of weeks old and already it's just too small to be comfortable. I'll have to order a few new, larger bras since I've outgrown this 34-HH bra." There was more pride than sorrow in her voice.

"What do you think, Darren? Am I getting too big?" Smiling down at me she used one hand to draw me into the cavernous gap between her breasts. With the other she mashed her titanic breast against the side of my face. I'm sure that if anyone had been watching it would have seemed as if my entire head had vanished! So big! So DAMN BIG!

It was too much for me. She was too much for me. Her enormous chest was just too much for me to try to resist any more. I brought my hands up and crushed her breasts against me. I licked and sucked as much of her flesh as I could manage to reach. Shaking my head side to side I motor boated her bloated bosoms while she giggled and laughed.

She enjoyed all the attention that I was lavishing upon her. I was now running my tongue along the over flow of her boobs above the bra. Ronnie reached into the giant left bra cup and, with some effort, extracted her purely enormous breast. Like a ravenous beast I latched onto her nipple and chewed, sucked and licked that nubbin until it was rock hard and as big as a large thimble.

Veronica continued to gasp and moan in pleasure as she drew out the matching breast for my attention. Her hands were clasping me to her chest while her fingers were twined in my hair. She didn't have to hold me in place. I had no intention of going any where!

While I remained fixated on attending to Veronica's breasts and nipples she reached out and began to caress my hard-on thru my pants. She lowered my zipper and managed to get my throbbing cock out into the open where she could stroke it. Using long, languid movements she drew my dick to it's full length. She was licking her lips in excitement as she felt it grow longer and stiffer in her grip.

"Oh, I've waited long enough. Let me at it!" she cried as she pushed me back onto the sofa. In a flash she was undoing my buckle and pulling my pants down past my knees. As I kicked them off she yanked off my underpants and grasped my dick with both hands.

"Oh, My, God!" she exclaimed. "It's bigger than I remember, so hard and long! I just love it!" She swooped down and started licking and sucking on my now fully stiff dick. Her tongue flashed out to run up and down the shaft. Then she circled my dick head with her tongue before she took the head into her mouth,

With loud slurping sounds she began to suckle on the head while still stroking with both hands! Her tongue was lashing my dick head, encouraging the flow of pre-cum. She sucked it all up as fast as she could. After a few moment she began to push her mouth down my shaft. First the head and then an inch or two was brought into the liquid warmth of her mouth. Then several more inches, until my cock was hitting the back of her mouth. With out any noticeable difficulty she pushed her self forward allowing my dick to force it's way down her throat. It was an exquisite feeling!

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,193 Followers