The Institute of Technology and Science Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,194 Followers

Up and down she went, slow and then fast she went. Finally she pulled herself away and sat up. Looking me in the eyes while licking her lips of any fluid that she hadn't caught she made sure to show me how much she enjoyed cleaning up after herself.

"I think you will love this," she cooed. Smiling at me she made a production of pulling her titties free of the bra and blouse. She tucked them under her boobs. Grasping a nipple in each hand she trapped my dick between her tits.

"I love giving tit-fucks," she informed me. "I'd never even thought of it until recently. And the bigger my tits have gotten the better I have gotten at doing it! Tell me you don't love this," she dared.

Slowly she began to work. She rose and fell. Forcing her tits up and down my hard shaft. Keeping the rhythm she began to make little circles with her hands which resulted in pulsing pressure against my rock hard dick. It felt amazing!

Pausing from time to time she would extend her tongue to lick up the precum that was oozing from my cock head. Then she would return to her task, forcing her huge breasts up and down my cock. Then she would press down hard on her pillows which exposed several inches of hard cock. Her head would swan down and she would pull every inch she could reach into her mouth. Her face disappeared from sight as she took me deeper and deeper.

Gasping for breath she rose again to continue the magnificent tit fuck she was administering. "Like that, Stud? Am I giving you a great tit fuck, or what?"

"The best, Ronnie, the best! So skillful! So good," I groaned.

Still smiling at me she made a production of squirming out of her blouse and bra. I watched, enthralled, as her huge hooters moved and bounced in reaction to her movements. She then stood up and stripped out of her skirt. She didn't have panties on so I could see at once that she was dripping excitement down her thighs.

"Now, honey," she purred. "Now, at last. I want to see what this is going to feel like." She lay down on the couch, spread her legs and motioned for me to climb on.

Without a word I slid between her thighs. My hands were drawn at once to those giant pillows that were shifting from side to side on her chest. My hands were too small to coral the massive mounds of breast flesh. But it was a lot of fun to try!

She grabbed my dick and pulled the head to her cunt lips. Licking her lips she grinned up at me.

"Now! Push it in now! I need to feel what this huge dick feel like as it slides into me!" Her hips were moving from side to side, mashing my dick head against her pussy.

I leaned into her, making my dickhead push into her.

"OH!, Oh, oh, oh, that is SO big," she moaned in response. "So big, you're dick is stretching my pussy lips! It feels so fucking good! More, you big dicked fucker, slide more into me!"

Following her orders I pushed more and more of myself into her hot, wet, pulsing pussy! It was an amazing feeling. Her hips were moving, side to side and back and forth. We were fucking in tandem. as if we had practiced for months! God, I was having an amazing fuck! The best fuck I could remember. With my girlfriends's giant breasted sister!

Soon enough I was pushing all the way into her pussy! Unlike Chelsea she wasn't objecting to getting deep-dicked. She loved it! She was banging her heels on my butt. Pulling on me with both hands as she groaned and moaned, pleading for more and more. Harder and harder, as hard as I was banging her she was asking for more and more.

I didn't try for anything subtle. I just crouched over her and pushed my dick as deep into her as i could. Then I'd pull it out and do it all over again. Again and again and again I plunged myself into her.

She was moaning and crying out as I pounded myself into her. She was calling for more, for harder strokes, begging me to go deeper and deeper! It was an amazing fuck! I could feel her pussy squeezing my shaft as we worked against each other

She exploded in orgasm after only a few minutes. And then again some minutes later. She was panting and crying in happiness below me. Her tits were shaking and moving from her movement. I would lean over and pull one nipple into my mouth and suck on it as hard as I could. She seemed to really love that. And I did too! I'd never seen such big titties! Watching them bounce and shiver as I plunged deep into her cunt was SO exciting! I hadn't realized how sexy it was to see big, huge titties move and shake in time with her movements!

I realized that I was rising fast to an ejaculation. I didn't want to stop fucking her yet. She was bouncing from orgasm to orgasm. I didn't want to stop her excitement.

I pulled out of her and flipped her over on the couch. I forced my dick back into her cunt before she had a chance to object. I pulled her hips up and plowed into her as fast or faster than ever before. I thought I might be getting even deeper, also!

Ronnie was yipping and chirping in ecstasy as I worked. She was pounding her self back at me with all her strength. Again and again she would cry out in ecstasy! Finally she collapsed in front of me. Her boobs were crushed to the cushions. She was gasping and panting for breath. Drops of my sweat were dropping onto her butt as she rested in front of me.

"Hey," I snapped, "I didn't tell you to stop!" I swatted her ass. "Keep moving, bitch! Take as much as you can! You know you love it!"

"But I've cum so often! I don't think I can have another orgasm!"

"Ho, ho! Let's see!" I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me as strongly as I could! My hips bounced off her butt at first but I held her in place while I let her get used to being stuffed full of my hard on. Within a few moments her hips were twitching and then with a shout she collapsed in front of me. Her tits were mashed under her as she writhed and squirmed. I could feel her cunt clasping and releasing my shaft while I held her in place. She kept cumming for a solid minute and then she fainted!

Well, that was the fuck of a life time! We had to strip off the cushion covers and I took them to the dry cleaners. They were soaked thru with our juices. We told Chelsea that I had spilled coffee to explain it. She bought it all!

And you would think that an epic sex session would have slaked our appetites for sex. No such thing. In fact, if anything, we were hotter than ever for each other. Ronnie continued to flaunt her self in front of me when ever she could.

And me? Well, I would grab those hooters every chance I got! They were still growing larger and larger! Bigger and bigger they grew while I watched in awe! I would slip my hand into her blouse when she sat near me, I'd pinch her nipples, squeeze her tits. Bouncing them with my hands while she spoke to Chelsea. Standing behind her, cupping and caressing her mighty mammoth mams was a daily pleasure.

And we fucked all the time! Any time Chelsea was out of the house for any length of time we would be at it like bunnies. Every room in the house was used. So was the car. I even went onto campus a couple of times and we found a private place in the library to fuck each other!

We even did it when Chelsea was in the house, at night while she was sleeping. During the day when she was involved elsewhere Ronnie would pull out my dick and give me a blow job or tit fuck! I'd never had so much sex in my life! And it was great sex!

The more sex I had with Ronnie, the more sex I wanted with Ronnie. Sex with Chelsea pretty much stopped. I didn't miss it.

Of course you know what happened.

One day Chelsea came home early and found Ronnie riding me like a pony in the living room. We had been at it for a while and she had wanted "just one more!"

Well, here come Chelsea.

And she is PISSED!

She ranted and raved for minutes on end. Screaming, crying, calling Chelsea and I all sorts of names.

"I knew IT! I knew you were cheating on me! I didn't think it was my bitch of a sister! Stop fucking, you bastards, quit it!" She was shrieking and yelling

I was mortified! But Ronnie never missed a beat. She barely glanced at Chelsea thru all the drama. Her hips keep rising and falling. She's taking me balls deep time after time. She wasn't about to let me up. She pushed one those amazing tits into my face to keep me pinned down.

When Chelsea started to wind down she spoke up.

"Chelsea, you don't deserve him, you stupid cunt. You took him for granted! Look at him! He's hung like a horse and you won't even let him fuck you the way he could! But I love being deep dicked! I take everything he has to offer and enjoy every inch of it! Look at him! Look at the way he looks at ME! He loves my gigantic titties! He's been crazy for me ever since I was wearing an E-cup bra! And now! Now I'm wearing a 36 Double M bra! He can't take his eyes or his hands off them! He spurts buckets of cum all over me! And in me! And I love it all!

"You had your chance. You never made a real effort to keep him for yourself. I'll do anything for him and he knows it! I worship him! I worship his enormous cock! I'll do anything he wants me to. When ever he want to!

Now get out! I'm not done with him for the day! I still want a tit fuck and to finish him off with a blow job. Something you thought was too 'dirty' to do. But something that i'm REALLY good at and I love to do it!"

She turned back to me with a smile. "I knew you would be mine! Here, feel this, you love it, don't you?" She shivered her shoulders and battered me with her boobs.

36 Double M? Jesus, what a set of knockers. I reached up to catch those Brobdingnagian breasts and pressed them to my face. When I came up for air, Chelsea was gone.

I haven't seen her since. She took all her stuff one day when I was at work.

About a week after she left I got a letter from her. She expressed her disappointment in how I had treated her and what a bitch her sister had turned out to be. The fact that as I stood in the hall way to read it for the first time Ronnie had my dick half way down her throat and her middle finger massaging my prostrate took most of the sting out of it. I blew a huge load down Ronnie's throat. Then she took me into the bedroom and after tit fucking me she gave me a memorable deep throat blow job.

Ronnie has been true to her word. Every day she worships my cock. Either a blow job, a titty fuck or just imaginative fucking. Sometimes she does them all, one after the other. I seem to have enough cum to meet her needs. She says that she has stopped prowling the library for fuck partners. I'm not sure if I believe her. But I'm not sure it matters. I'm getting all the sex I can handle from a woman who exceeds anything I ever dreamed of!

I'm a lucky man!

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,194 Followers