All Comments on 'The Interlude'

by aka_Mike

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horrible

Should be in non erotic..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yes

please keep writing. I love a good story and plot instead of everybody going at it all the time. more please.

BriteaseBriteaseover 7 years ago
Good start

don't keep us waiting too long please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Super secret agent story

Waiting to see how this turns out

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A fun story. Sure, kind of juvenile and contrived, but that's a Bond story in a nutshell.

I don't know if Ian Flemming is an influence, but you would do well to reread his work to see where his stories contain more of what makes this one good, and contain less of what makes this one lame, or faux philosophical. Bond doesn't pretend to philosophize on why he fucks woman, and kills people. In the end, Bond does it because he, himself, him, enjoys it. Its all about him. The government license to kill is just that, a government sanctioned hunting license to kill the most challenging predator. If the predator is beautiful and a good fuck, so much the better. But Bond couldn't care less, about the predator he kills, nor about his own life. Its all just a lark.

So when you try to give us a Bond-like character who has deep emotional conflicting feelings, well, its just unbelievable, and silly. You attempt to portray a character who on the one hand is cold, cruel, efficient, and invincible, yet on the other hand is passionate, loving, intuitive, and vulnerable. Yeah, its fiction, but not science fiction. The psyche you want to portray is not complex and contradictory, it is mentally deranged. To then have a government agency not only license this psycho, but train and arm him, just pushes the whole scenario into the realm of the unbelievable.

But science fiction is fun too. So congratulations, if that is your goal. Your story is amusing, but not gripping nor compelling. Thanks for the amusement.

For what its worth, I will wait to rate until I see if you somehow pull this cartoon off. I hope you do.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Liked it a lot

Thought this was very good, makes me want to read the continuation of the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very enjoyable.

...though, I found the scene and point of view transitions a little rough for lack of a literary "fade to black" or similar transition from one scene or point of view to another.

A fun story, in the "Bond, James Bond" sort of way.

Thank you......please continue.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggover 7 years ago
Huh?

I quickly lost track of who was who in this story. Maybe it is a sign of my old age.

xtremeddxtremeddover 7 years ago
.... Truth is stranger than fiction

and this is too plausible.

Great writing. The editing is top notch and the story is imaginative but, not beyond belief.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Intriguing and well written...

Your writing and stories are well done. Many of those who enjoy reading your stuff don't normally comment. Unfortunately, the readers most likely to comment are those with an axe to grind, or maybe their mom is giving them grief about getting out and getting a job. Don't let anyone deter you from writing.

I'm enjoying reading my way through them. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Agree with coffee mug.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

davezqdavezqabout 1 year ago

This is a massive and wonderful undertaking you have chosen. I only wish there was a clear table of contents so I knew which stories to read in what order. I got the major multi-parters, but not the other ones like this one. And it was important also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous