All Comments on 'The Internship'

by hr6183

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
hr6183hr6183over 15 years agoAuthor
Hope you enjoyed the story

I hope you enjoyed my story I wrote. I always welcome feedback. What you liked, what you didn't like and anything in between. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story!

Did I enjoy it? Oh, yes. One of the most erotic and arousing stories I have read.

Beatifully written too.

jonder72jonder72over 15 years ago
Very HOT!!

The best I have read in a long time. I love stories with strong, handsome, butch women coupled with pretty femmes. I also liked that the bigger women was able to lift and carry the girl around the office, and of course there was hot strapon action. I only wish there were more positions used with the strapon. Your descriptions of the action were perfect, and I hope you write many more similar stories. Now if only someone would turn this story into a video!

Thanks for your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Hot!

Enjoy the concept of a beautiful young woman exploring her sexuality. Perfect progression from flirtation to giving in. A willing surrender is much more erotic than a forceful taking that is common for these types of stories. Greatly enjoyed the detail description of the characters (dress and jewelry) and the girl's feelings, along with the butch expressing her own through the dialog. Easy to visualize the entire encounter. Agree with other poster that more positions would have been nice, but hopefully we'll get another chapter!

hr6183hr6183over 15 years agoAuthor
Working on it.

Since everyone seems to like the story, I'll see if I can work on a part II. I already have an idea on where I want to take it. If anyone has any ideas for other stories, I'm more than happy to hear them. No promises, but I'll at least try to incorporate any ideas into any future stories. Glad everyone seems to like what I've been writing thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really erotic story for a quiet sunday a.m. read.

Loved everything about this short story. From the descriptions of the women & their clothing to the highly erotic sexual situations, then to the explosive climax which was a real turn-on.

I'll definitely be checking out more of your stories, hr!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

this is a good story. very nice formula

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Only one problem...

you used the word "started" instead of "starting". Other than that, this was red hot and a lot of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good

Jus a few grammar errors . But im wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

Came up as a random story. Good use of the old butch/young femme formula.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please Finish the Saga

Excellent story telling but please continue with the suquel

hr6183hr6183almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks! I'm not sure if I can come up with with a third part to the story, but I'll see if I can come up with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was hot as fuck.

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirl2 months ago

Raw hard sex from her Butch boss. A beautiful story about a dream come true. Great story!

baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous