The Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hr6183
hr6183
255 Followers

Then Jan finally let go of my hair and withdrew her cock from my mouth. She laid me down on the soft leather couch. Jan climbed on the couch with me. I spread my legs apart for her, waiting in anticipation for my experienced lover to take me. Jan lowered her body on top of mine. She held herself up with one arm, using her other arm to help guide the long cock to the entrance of my sex. I could feel her head of her dildo, still wet with my saliva, start to penetrate me. I spread my legs wider apart to welcome Jan inside me. Jan held herself up with both arms as she slowly drove her cock inside my tight pussy. I stared deeply into her eyes as I felt the whole length of her cock slide inside me. I couldn't believe that I was letting this woman take me in every way she wanted. But I couldn't help but give into her. She was truly a skilled lover.

Jan slowly pulled the length of her dildo out until the head of her cock was inside me. She said, "God damn baby, you are so fucking tight! You're driving me crazy!"

Then Jan slowly thrust herself inside me once again. My boss was slowly increasing her tempo. Jan lowered herself on top of me now. I could feel her full weight on top of me. She kissed my lips as she drove herself into me. Jan slid her tongue into my mouth as we kissed. Her tongue caressed mine as she thrust her cock into me. Her tempo was increasing. I wrapped my legs around Jan's waist as she thrusted harder and faster into me. Part of me wanted to keep this 55 year old woman inside me forever. For a moment, I wanted to bare her children, wishing that somehow she could impregnate me. I could feel my body start to climax once more. Jan drove her cock deep inside me as I came. She stayed inside me while my body ebbed, still kissing me deeply, until I was completely spent.

Jan withdrew herself from me and laid there beside me caressing my body for a while. She told me how beautiful I was and how lucky she felt for having me. I told her that I had never had a lover like her before.

Then, before I knew it, Jan got up. I thought she was going to get off the couch and put her clothes back on. But instead, she took her harness off. She threw her strapon to the floor. There she was, with only her undershirt on. I could see her white haired pussy for the first time.

"There's one more thing I want to do to you baby." Said Jan.

I replied. "What?"

Jan smiled at me and said. "I want to come inside you baby."

My heart skipped a beat when she said that. I didn't know how to reply to that. It excited and thrilled me. I finally found the words and said. "How is that possible?"

Smiling, my older lover said, "You'll see baby."

Jan grabbed my ankles and put them on her shoulders, lifting my waist up in the air. Jan spread her legs apart and positioned her pussy right beside mine. I felt her pussy touching mine for the first time. Jan started to grind herself against me. It was as if our pussies were kissing. It was an amazing feeling. Jan was really getting into it. Her hairy pussy kept grinding against my soft hairless pussy harder and faster. It was like she wanted her pussy inside me. It didn't take much longer until I could feel Jan starting to cum. Her body stiffened as she drove her pussy hard into mine. I could feel Jan's hot juices start to spray inside my young body. It was truly hotter that I had thought. Feeling Jan's cum inside me made me realize how intimate this act was. In an instant we were joined together. Our bodies had become one.

My boss fell on top of me exhausted. We stayed on the couch kissing and cuddling for the rest of the night until we both fell asleep in each other's arms. After that night, nothing would every be the same between me and Jan. But that is another story...

hr6183
hr6183
255 Followers
12