All Comments on 'The Internship Ch. 04'

by Carnal_Flower

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All the tension seems to have gone

Now it's just another daddy/daughter hack story; the attempt to try and re-invigorate the plot-line just isn't working, and now the 'story' such as it is, is only and solely about the sex. Sorry, I can't see this recovering, just drawing-out to an inevitable, telegraphed conclusion, it's just a toss-up how many more chapters it's going to take you to get there. Three stars for the writing, but you finally lost me with this chapter, and I honestly don't see any need to read any further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Totally Disagree!

What is this person talking about? “Now it's just another daddy/daughter hack story; the attempt to try and re-invigorate the plot-line just isn't working, and now the 'story' such as it is, is only and solely about the sex.”

I think you did a fabulous job of raising the tension, if someone is reading and has a functioning brain! A number of questions now arise that need to be answered: What did Joyce find on Fred's computer to make her say that Dave is in real trouble now? Who is this character Preston and how does he fit in? How does he apparently know what Dave's interns are up to? What does the firm SAS have to do with this whole scenario?

I also loved the way you reveal Kathy as an obvious gold digger and Fred's hard edge personality, telling her it ain't going to happen (entrapping him into a meaningful relationship with her), as he pulls out pumping his cum all over her ass instead of painting her womb with the baby batter. Fred is unreal the way he constantly uses people and then throws them under the bus: Dave, Kathy, Paula, the anonymous callers on his voicemail. Will he do the same to this Preston character?

I can't wait for the final blow up scene between Dave and Fred.

Additionally, Flower, you have an uncanny ability to weave so many sensuous feelings throughout your stories: Daddy swirling his little girl in the pool like he did when she really was a little girl and then fucking her so romantically; Paula's jealousy of Stacey, due to her failed relationship with her Daddy; and Stacey’s masturbation scene as she is enveloped in Dave's daddy smells is so fucking hot!

It is great to see a real work of excellent writing skills on this site, as well as the fabulous sexual and sensuous content. I love your story line. Don't pay attention to the ass wipe who was critical of this chapter. Undoubtedly his knuckles drag on the ground when he walks upright.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Now it's time to get back into the plot.

I love this story. Now that you've got them back together fucking it's time to get into the plot. You've got some great story lines happening. Thankfully, this isn't just the usual dad/daughter fucking story.

ansdguyansdguyover 9 years ago
Honestly...

I can't understand why anyone would draw the conclusion that the incest or the intrigue of this story have failed. I found this chapter to be very intriguing and loving. It seems that some people just like to hear themselves complain. I'm enjoying your story very much and I look foreword to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Huh?

I dont see why or how this has become "solely" about sex. I thought this chapter was the exact opposite! The author shows a pretty crude, unemotional sex scene bordering on abusive between Fred and Kathy. Now those two are just using each other for sex. And its not hot. This is contrasted to Dave and Stacey being emotional and tender with each other. The "just sex" is the big loser in this chapter. I suspect anonymous took offense to Dave and Stacey being unapologetic about their relationship. Some people need the guilt and shame.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 9 years ago
I like the instant flare of defence in response to the 'just a hack story' comment

A lot of people seem to have found a lot in this story, and with good reason, as did I suspect the idjit who wrote that comment; perhaps he/she/it just wanted to see what kind of a response they could stir up with a deliberately provocative comment? Whatever the reason, it was a juvenile and pointless comment, from the brave 'Anonymous' so the appropriate response here is "Sign your name and I'll take you seriously...perhaps..."

Keep up the good work, you're telling a well-crafted and compelling story, one I've been following with great interest, and if the ending seems obvious and 'telegraphed' to 'anon', it isn't to me; obviously, while I'd like to see a happy ending where Dave and Stacey find a way to be happily together forever, and all the bad guys get their comeuppance, it's your story and you have to tell it and end it your way. Either way, happy ending or not, I look forward to being there when it happens. 5 stars, and well earned.

bp09bp09over 9 years ago
LOVE IT

I am loving all the build up and watching the relationships grow. It is developing wonderfully with enough sex and stimulation to keep all parties interested.

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
Great story though ...

I thought for sure Fred was going to catch Stacey spying on him, and I keep thinking somebody's going to over hear Daddy and Daughter fucking at home. Glad they haven't, and I hope Stacey one day gets pregnant and that somehow they are accepted for their love and generosity toward others. After all, it's fantasy, right?

fantasiahottiefantasiahottieover 9 years ago
Awesome story!!

Fantastic job, keep up the good work and ignore the idiots!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

ouch...... wish it didn't have to end. Looking forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow, all I can say is wow!!

This series you have created is some of the best i have ever read regardless of subject matter. I have been drawn in completely. My girlfriend who normally doesn't go for this kind of story is absolutely transfixed with anticipation of the continuation and conclusion of this wonderfully written story. Just wanted to let you know job well done you have written a wonderful love story and pretty convincing detective/who done it story. Unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

I know it's just me, but this is a "story with sex" and I prefer "sex with a story."

Ragtag1124Ragtag1124about 6 years ago
The sex scene at the end...

Most powerful and pronounced of the series. It was not just sex, it spoke of love and a promise of something deep👍 Like wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarnal_Flower@Carnal_Flower
1517 Followers
Please don't hesitate to contact me with Feedback or requests or ideas. I love hearing from you! Carnal

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES