The Internship Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,518 Followers

Fred said "Excellent . . . what would we do without you, babe?"

Kathy simpered, while Stacey noticed that she put her keys into the pocket of her trench coat.

"Now come here."

Kathy giggled again.

"Show me what's under there."

Fred was sitting in Dave's chair, turned sideways so the two spies in the closet could see everything. Kathy stood in front of Fred and slowly untied and opened her trench coat. Kathy tossed the coat away in dramatic fashion, and it came to rest only a few inches from the closet door where Stacey and Janey were holed up.

When they saw what she had on underneath, Janey gasped so loudly Stacey had to elbow her hard in the ribs. Kathy had a phenomenal body, and she was wearing nothing but the sexiest black lace lingerie—her huge breasts were pushed tight together by a half-bra which displayed her dark, hard red nipples, which stood out like succulent cherries; a black lace garter belt clipped into thigh highs, and she wore no panties. Stacey could see the sexiest little patch of blonde hair above her exposed pussy. Her hips were so round and firm, the perfect hourglass shape; her stomach was flat and sexy. Body of a goddess; brain of a loon.

"Oh fuck . . . you are one damned beautiful woman, Kathy," said Fred.

He pulled her towards him so his hands could caress her hips. "So tell me, what was it like fucking Dave? Sucking his cock?" Now that was an image the bisexual Fred could really get into.

"I've already told you this a million times!"

"Tell me again. I want to know."

"It was only a few times, at my house. Yes, I sucked his cock."

"Mmmm I bet it's nice . . . did you deep throat him?"

Kathy sounded irritated. "Why are you always asking me these questions? I sucked him a few times, but mostly we just fucked. Hard and quick. In my bed. . ."

"It must have been a little more than that . . . I think you fell in love with him. . ."

Kathy scoffed. "Hardly."

"Oh yes, you did . . . it's hard not to fall in love with Dave, unless you're Paula . . . So let me guess . . . you fucked the boss a few times, and before you knew it you were dreaming of getting married and having his baby, right?"

Fred had totally figured out Kathy's mindset and motivations. Being the best social climber himself, Kathy was as transparent as glass to him. This gold digger was after one thing and one thing only-a rich husband. If she had to get knocked up to entrap one, this would be no problem for her. She was perfectly willing to be eye candy for any guy who could be her sugar Daddy. Fred was far too clever, however, to get tangled in her web.

"Well, he is single."

"Technically . . . but I'm betting you found out the same thing I did."

"Oh, what's that?" said Kathy.

"That there's only one person that Dave truly loves, and that's Stacey."

"How do you know that?" Kathy, still holding out hope, seemed befuddled and dismayed.

"Trust me, I know," he said with a hard edge to his voice.

Peering through the closet door, Stacey had her eyes fixed on the pocket of Kathy's trench coat, which was only inches away. She was contemplating how to reach in there and get it when she heard Fred say "Come here," to Kathy. "Get down in front of me."

Kathy sat at his feet looking up at him like a child while Fred caressed her face.

"You poor deluded little girl. So now you've transferred all your dreams to me, thinking I'm going to give you everything you want."

Kathy breathed, "Well aren't you, babe?"

"We'll see. You've done very nicely so far. But let's see how well you do sucking my cock."

Stacey saw her phone light up with a text from Janey: OMG!!!

Though Stacey hated both of these people, she could not stop herself from gazing through the closet door. Janey bolted upright and squeezed in tight next to her, and they watched as Fred stood up, and Kathy got down on her knees in front of him. Kathy looked up at Fred and slithered her hands up his incredible thighs to his belt. As she slowly unbuckled it, Fred pulled his shirt off, revealing the most incredible chest—tan, solid muscle, and ripped like a body builder. Stacey could not look away as Kathy got his pants undone and they dropped to the floor. It was like watching two beautiful Greek gods!

Then Kathy smiled and pulled down Fred's briefs in one move.

Next to her, Janey jumped and let out a gasp that was so loud Stacey was sure they would be caught. But Kathy was so enraptured with Fred's massive cock she didn't hear a thing, nor did Fred, who had his eyes closed. His cock was simply huge. Stacey had never seen anything like it. Impossibly wide around, she thought it must be ten inches of hard, thick throbbing muscle, and it was absolutely beautiful. Despite herself, she felt her nipples hardening as she stared at it!

Kathy moaned, held it, and gently jerked the shaft while saying, "I know how much you like doing it here, in Dave's office."

"Yes," Fred said. "It makes me so fucking hard."

"I can see that . . ."

Stacey felt her friend clutch her arm as they watched Kathy lean in, and hold Fred's monster cock to her mouth. Her lips had to stretch wide open just taking in the head. Fred sighed and moaned. For a few minutes Stacey found herself watching, reluctantly fascinated and turned on as Kathy sucked and licked . . . but then Fred spoke.

"Mmmm, suck it, slut. You know what I like. Suck it like a good little whore."

Stacey pulled back from the door, repulsed.

"You're a good little whore, aren't you, Kathy?"

Stacey heard Kathy moaning "Mmmmmmm" with her mouth now full of Fred's huge dick.

"Now do as I say! Lick my balls. That's good . . . just like that . . . just like you did to Dave . . . let me hear you moan . . . you are such a good little slut . . . doing anything to please the boss, isn't that right?"

Fred pulled at her hair and made her look up at him. "Now you're going to suck me for a long time. You have to earnmy cum, like the little slut you are! Keep sucking, harder!"

Stacey pushed Janey out of the way and gently but firmly shut the door; she didn't want to hear anymore.

But Janey immediately texted her:

Hey, what are you doing? That was hot!

Stacey almost laughed out loud. Of course Janey would think so.

It was not. He's a pig.

WHO CARES!? Did you see that cock?

Like I could miss it!

Open the door, I want to see! And besides, I thought you wanted to get the keys?

Shit, I forgot

Stacey opened the door again to the sound of slurping and sucking and moaning. She could not believe what she was seeing. Kathy had more than half of Fred's cock deep, deep in her mouth and was sucking him hard and apparently loving it. She was moaning and gagging at the same time, her eyes closed, and her hands holding and squeezing the shaft and skillfully massaging Fred's balls. She clearly knew what she was doing, and Fred was loving it.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, just like that, suck that cock, suck it deeper!"

Stacey took advantage of their preoccupation and managed to get into Kathy's coat and grab her keys without making a sound. She found the one marked "Master" and easily snuck the remaining back into the coat pocket. There! She felt a rush of triumph!

She saw Janey pouting at her and got another text.

Thanks a lot! Now what!?

We just have to wait for them to "finish"!

Well you can go sit in the corner. I'm going to watch and . . . hey wait a minute, don't you think we should be taping this?

OMG Janey you're a genius! Why didn't I think of that?

They crept back to the door, opened it a few inches, and, cloaked behind some clothes, aimed their phones at the scene before them.

The nasty, beautiful, lustful pair were so into it Stacey was sure they weren't going to be seen. And as long as Fred wasn't talking, Stacey found herself somewhat aroused, despite herself. That huge blonde cock was simply amazing! It was glistening with saliva and pre-cum, and he was sliding it in and out of Kathy's stretched mouth while he moaned and held her hair. Stacy could not stop herself from picturing Dave's cock and thinking about sucking Daddy just like that! She focused on Kathy, put herself in her shoes, and listened to her moans of pleasure, wishing it was her!

"Oh that's it, babe, just like that, right there! Right there!"

When she saw how much Kathy could get in her mouth and throat she murmured to Janey, "How is that even possible?" Three fourths of his cock was shoved in, and Kathy was taking it all. They heard Fred's moans and gasps getting louder and more frequent, and Stacey could see his cock swelling up and his legs start trembling. Oh my god he was going to come!

But just as he got close, he pulled out. His cockhead was massively swollen and just dripping leaked cum. The huge helmet head was red and throbbing.

"See that cock! Is it bigger than Dave's cock, Kathy? Did you like sucking it as much as his?"

"Of course, babe, more!"

"I don't believe it. I think you need to be taught a lesson. Get up and bend over!"

Kathy got up off her knees, wiping her mouth, and slowly bent over Dave's desk. Stacey could not help gasping. That round, tight, defined ass was perfection, and looked so incredible framed by a sexy lace garter belt. Her long shapely legs were clad in sheer black thigh highs, and she stood high up on stiletto heels. Kathy leaned her full breasts down on the desk and stuck her ass high up in the air as she spread her legs wide, and Stacey and Janey got a full view of her soaked blonde pussy. God what a sight!

"All right babe! Do me! Do me right here, on Dave's desk!"

Stacey marveled at the depths Kathy would go to please. She almost felt sorry for her.

Kathy had angled her body just enough so their view wasn't blocked when Fred came up behind her. The first thing he did was slap her ass, hard, over and over, while she squealed and giggled and grabbed on to the front of the desk.

"This is how you get properly fucked, Kathy. Take a lesson."

He wedged his hips between her legs and aimed his massive, swollen cock to her spread pussy. With no foreplay, he rammed in half his cock hard into her, making Kathy scream loudly—though with pain or pleasure Stacey couldn't tell. Kathy yelled out "Yes, hon, do it! Do it to me!"

With no gentleness, Fred shoved his cock further and further, harder and harder, making Kathy yell and scream with each thrust.

Janey whispered: "She's worse than me!"

Stacey could not help watching that mammoth cock go in, stretching Kathy open inch by inch. She couldn't believe she could take it all! It was perversely arousing. She forced herself to concentrate on their bodies, and just forget who they were. She watched as that cock slid slowly in, getting more and more lubed with Kathy's wetness. It was obscene! Her pussy was stretched unbelievably, and she seemed to be loving it! Kathy was moaning and screeching—loudly—like a cat in heat, and Stacey couldn't help but wonder if she was faking.

When he finally got it all in, Kathy let out a loud scream of pleasure, and Stacey suddenly felt a gush of wetness between her legs. She couldn't help it! She whispered to Janey, "I can't believe I'm getting turned on by this!"

Janey looked at her like she was crazy. "Well, duh!"

It was like watching two lions in heat. Fred began to fuck her hard—brutally and mercilessly, but Kathy seemed to be loving it. She moaned and grunted and pushed back hard on his cock, their ass and thighs slapping together. Stacey could see puddles of wetness on Kathy's thighs, and could smell her juices.

Fred started speaking to her, saying "This is how you need to get fucked, little girl, hard, like this! I bet Dave didn't fuck you this hard, did he?"

He plowed and plunged and ravaged her pussy with his enormous cock, over and over, while Kathy turned into some kind of ravenous beast. Her feral yells and moans got higher and higher and more hysterical. She was clearly enjoying it in some sort of primitive way that stunned Stacey. Could this possibly be real? Kathy began to yell out, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" with each hard thrust, in between her strange animal moans.

"Fuck me harder, Fred! Do it! You're so much better than Dave! Much better! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!"

Every mention of Dave's named seemed to make Fred wild. He fucked Kathy harder and faster, saying, "Tell me more, tell me how Dave fucked you!!"

Stacey could tell they were getting closer and closer . . . she was drawn into it, watching as Kathy's wet pussy get wetter and her moans higher and harder.

Just then she felt Janey grab her hand, and bring it straight down to her pussy! "Stace," she whispered, "I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come!!"

Stacey was shocked, but Janey was holding her hand so tight and hard she couldn't move it. She could feel Janey grinding her clit down on her hand, and just as she felt Janey's pussy explode with wetness, she heard Kathy scream out like a wild banshee, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! OH FUCK! OH GOD! OH GOD!"

Fred roared out, "Take it, bitch! Take that huge fucking cock, take it! Oh YEAH! Come for me, come on my cock, let me feel how you came for Dave!"

Stacey saw his hips jerking violently against Kathy's, saw his ass clenching tight, and knew he was just about to come. But he pulled out—Fred wasn't stupid enough to come in her unprotected pussy, so Stacey watched, fascinated, as thick streams of milky white cum jetted out of his enormous cock all over Kathy's perfect, tight ass. God there was so much of it! Gobs of Fred's thick white cum splashed on her body as Fred roared and grunted and grasped her hips so tightly he left deep red marks on her skin.

Stacey couldn't help herself! She reached her hand quickly down into her panties and rubbed her clit, so turned on.

As Fred lay panting on Kathy's back, Stacey quietly closed the door. Janey was breathing heavily next to her.

"Oh my god, Stace, oh my god, I have never seen anything like that!"

Stacey smiled weakly and held up her phone. "Well, now you can see it anytime."

Outside, they could hear talking.

Kathy was moaning, "Oh, god, baby that was hot! I love doing it in here."

Fred said "Fuck, yeah babe. I think you woke the dead that time."

Kathy giggled. "In my sorority, at NCU, I was kind of known as the screamer."

"Yeah? How many of those hot frat boys did you fuck?"

She simpered coyly, "I don't know . . . but I've never fucked anyone as amazing as you!"

"Yeah, thanks, babe, I think we need to go."

"Honey! Can't we cuddle for a few minutes? You never want to cuddle."

Fred said dumbly, "Why?"

"Oh, forget it!" said Kathy, used to Fred's post-coital coldness.

"Don't be that way. You've been a huge help, and when the time comes, you'll be well rewarded."

"With more of that big cock, I hope."

"Sure, babe. Let's go."

+++

In Durham, Dave was wrapping up his evening with Peggy.

"Well!" Peggy said. "This has been most illuminating. This is just the kind of thing that would have to come out in depositions, if this ever went to trial."

"But what have I really told you?"

"You've given a motive."

"I have?"

"Yes, isn't it obvious?"

"Oh, but that's not enough, is it? What are you saying, was Fred . . . in love with me or something? That's crazy! And why would he hold a grudge for that long? Get revenge years later?"

"Dave, listen to what you told me. Think about how much your daughter changed your life."

"Yes . . ."

"Then you should be the last person to underestimate what people are willing to do for love."

"This is fucking crazy. . ."

"There's one more thing."

"What?"

Peggy reached out and touched Dave's hand and held it.

"I had a child when I was 16. My son, Todd, and I had to rely on relatives to help me raise him for years, just like you. So believe me, I know, Dave, exactly where you're coming from. And I appreciate you sharing this all with me. You are a fascinating man . . . if circumstances were different, I would really love to get to know you better . . ."

Dave smiled. He'd formed a very unusual connection with this woman. He hadn't talked this much about himself in years, to anyone, and he'd told her some things he'd never told to anyone else, not even his daughter. He held her hand and squeezed it.

"Thank you, Peggy. I feel like you understand me."

She squeezed his hand back, "Oh, I do, David Wilson, I do. Probably more than you know."

+++

When Stacey got home that night, after such a long day, filled with so many scenes that were still running around her head, she showered and got under the covers of Dave's bed, snuggling down into his smells and imagining he was there. But she couldn't sleep. Her mind was reeling trying to process everything she'd seen and heard that night.

Above all, she realized that this went much deeper than a simple case of embezzlement—in more ways than one. Clearly there was some bigger conspiracy afoot. What the hell was "SAS?" She'd have to look that up. Who were "they" and what did "they" want? Fred had alluded to Paula's father . . . that he "knew what was going on." He'd said "this would all be over in a few weeks." Whatwould be over?

But even more astonishing to Stacey were the personal passions roiling around her father! This was not just about money! It was about jealousy, love, desire, and rage. . . all directed towards Dave—and her!

And Kathy and Fred! Obsessed with Dave, and with his cock! With how Daddy fucked! Hmmmm . . . Stacey wondered how many people wanted his cock, thought about it, lusted after it . . .

She curled her knees up to her chest, so excited, anticipating the sex she knew she was going to have when he came home. It made her tremble, because he was so unpredictable. She never knew what was going to happen or what they would end up doing—usually things that made them both blush in each other's presence the next morning.

She moved her hands down to her breasts, thinking "What would tomorrow hold?"

In her mind she was thinking of Dave, but she also could not get the picture of Fred's huge cock slamming into Kathy's soaking wet pussy out of her head! Or Kathy's pretty mouth, stuffed full of cock, moaning and sucking . . . mmmmmm. . . she couldn't wait to do that to Daddy! Her hands traveled down between her legs and found her throbbing, sensitive clit. She snuggled down into Dave's bed, inhaling his musky scents, thinking about his tongue circling and sucking her clit as she rubbed it in slow circles. She spread her legs wide, as wide as they could go, imagining Dave holding them apart for her . . .

Stacey's breathing got heavy and harsh as she rubbed and played and toyed with her pussy . . . her mind full of Dave but also Kathy's wild female cries and yelps. My goodness, they made her wet! What a juicy woman! Maybe she could do that for Daddy.

Mmmmmm . . . she was so close to coming. Circling and rubbing her clit, her body on fire, she pushed and pulled her breasts thinking about Dave's mouth and hands. She couldn't wait for him to get back! Thinking of the moment she could take his big thick hard throbbing cock in her mouth, she flipped over on all fours, and reached back to get at her clit from a different angle, where she could rub it sharper and harder, back and forth. She moaned into the pillow, smelling Dave and missing him, her hips fucking backwards onto her hand, her whole body rocking back and forth harder and harder.

Stacey groaned loudly as she started to come. A powerful orgasm spread out from her hand and took over her body, making her hips and legs violently shudder and spasm, and a painful long moan issue from her throat. "Oh God, Daddy!!" Stacey whispered into the bed, thinking about him, missing him, wishing he could see her now!

+++

As Stacey was coming, thinking sweet dreams of Daddy, Dave was up in Durham, smoking on the balcony of his hotel, in a more depressed frame of mind. He always got depressed when "Mama and Daddy" came into his head.

Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,518 Followers