The Internship Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,517 Followers

"Oh, baby . . . how can this be so right?"

"I don't know!" Stacey cried as the first wave of her orgasm hit her. "Ahhhhh," she cried out, "Daddy! Daddy! I'm coming!! Ohhhhhh!" Stacey's eyes got wide and she continued to look at Dave, who watched his little girl come hard on his cock, in his protective arms! The sight made his own orgasm instantly erupt, with hardly any stimulation at all. The sight of her, the knowledge of what they were doing, their wicked, wicked love, made the cum shoot powerfully through his cock and pour into her lustful, shuddering body. He held her tight to him and they rocked in a slow motion in the water, until he had pumped every last drop of cum into her body and every spasm had died down.

"Oh, God, baby girl!!" Dave moaned, overwhelmed with the intensity of it.

Stacey had tears in her eyes from her pleasure and she could only hang onto Dave's shoulders weakly saying, "Daddy! Oh Daddy!"

Dave took her face in his hands, tightly, and they looked at each other, aware that they had strengthened and embraced their incestuous bond, that they loved it as much as they loved each other!

"Are you my lover, baby girl? Are you Daddy's hot sweet lover!?"

"Yes, oh yes, forever!"

+++

Later, after they had rinsed off and gotten into bed, Dave held Stacey as she drifted off, so tired, but so happy.

She was half-asleep when she mumbled, "I have so much to tell you . . ."

"Shh, go to sleep."

"Fred. . .Kathy . . . Paula . . .in your office."

"What, honey?"

"Janey . . . last night . . . stakeout . . . got it on video . . ." Stacey murmured as she fell deep asleep.

She awoke in the morning feeling amazing. What an amazing night! She'd loved every second. She felt so close to Dave, and curled back into his chest.

"Mmmmm, 'Morning, Daddy."

"Good morning, baby."

Dave hugged her tight with his strong arms, and whispered in her ear.

"Did you like last night, sweetheart?"

"Oh, yes" Stacey moaned sexily.

"Good, good, I'm glad. So did I, baby girl. But I want to know something . . ."

"Hmmm?"

"What exactly did you mean by 'stakeout,' sweetheart?"

Stacey's eyes shot open. Oh, no. She hadn't intended to tell him that.

She turned around, facing him. "Um, well . . . now don't get mad, Daddy . . ."

"I already am."

"Well you just don't know everything that's happened since you went away!"

"Ok, so why don't you tell me . . ."

Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,517 Followers