The Internship Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey felt him staring at her and turned and looked at him. She had put on make-up and her green cat-eyes and glossy lips just burned into his soul! He immediately glanced around to make sure his wife wasn't anywhere near.

Stacey got her drink and turned to go, but gave him a knowing look as she left and headed out an open door. Preston followed like a dog in heat, watching her naked back, her fantastic ass, and that soft silky hair which he simply had to touch!

Stacey heard him, and continued to walk down towards the beach, until she found a little bench that was hidden by rose bushes. Their lush scent filled the air. She crossed her arms and pretended to gaze at the ocean.

"Hmm hmm..." Preston stood back from her and cleared his throat. He didn't want to frighten her.

"Stacey?'' he said quietly.

"Oh!" she gasped. "Preston! I didn't see you!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bother you."

"Oh, it's all right."

"Do you mind if I sit? I didn't know you were here. Is Dave with you?"

"Of course. He's off having some business discussion with... Brad, is it?"

"Yes, he would be." Preston felt awkward knowing the snide way he'd spoken to Dave the day before.

Stacey sighed. "All this business talk is boring. I don't understand it."

"Well, it is boring. I hate it."

"You?" she said. "I thought it was your whole life."

"Only because I was forced into it by my father. In fact, Stacey, that's why—oh damn, forget it. I couldn't possibly explain."

While Stacey loathed how Preston had treated Dave, she simply could not help but feel pity for him. He tried to be nice to her, probably going against every single thing he knew he was supposed to do and feel. She got the impression he was like a trapped animal, with no way out.

She turned towards him. "I think I do understand, Preston. You've always done what your family wanted. You don't think you can disappoint them."

"Yes!" he said gratefully. "But... it's not like every other family. There's all this history, and tradition, and expectations. They watch my every move!"

"Well, sometimes, maybe you just have to... break the rules."

"How?" he said. "I don't know how."

She turned her beautiful eyes on him. "Take a chance. Anything is possible."

Stacey seemed to be speaking to him from a dream.

"I can show you... if you want." She whispered, "Tonight. Later. Come to our house."

"Really? But how would I explain—oh, fuck it. I can do it. When? What are you-?"

"Shhh..." Stacey reached out and put her finger on his lips. "Find a way. In an hour. Outside."

Then she leaned in and almost kissed him. "Be there..."

As she got up to go, Stacey felt like she was doing Preston a favor—as well as fulfilling her own fantasy.

She wandered back inside and found Dave, who was looking for her, antsy to leave.

"There you are."

"Hi. How did it go?"

"Fantastic."

Dave lowered his voice when he spoke to her.

"I told them to set up a meeting with the auto companies for the day after the convention. That I'd sign over my company then and broker a transition. So that's what they'll be thinking come tomorrow night..."

"Oooh, tricky. Good job, Mr. Wilson."

"Smug bastards. They have no fucking clue. By that time, I expect Fred will have done some damage as well."

"Hmmm... "

Dave smiled at her and glanced around. He snuck a hand to the small of her back and pulled her towards him. "That dress is driving me crazy. Are you ready to go?"

+++

A little while later, Preston snuck out of his wife's family's beach house. He'd left her at the party and gone home to change, his mind and body enflamed from Stacey's touch. He was nervous and excited as he walked to Dave's isolated beach house on the tip of the island.

What did Stacey mean? Would she meet him? Would she be there? What about Dave? He had to admit the idea of fucking Stacey behind Dave's back gave him an extra thrill.

He was still raging hard from their encounter as he walked quietly up the back entrance. He saw a small fire on the deck.

Before he got close, he heard a man's voice, murmuring low. Was it Dave? He listened intently, straining to hear over the surf.

"Mmmm... good, baby, keep going..."

"Wtf!" thought Preston. "Was that Dave?"

"Oh yes, oh fuck... take it deep, honey, nice and deep..."

Preston got closer and peered through some bushes while remaining completely hidden. And what he saw would remain seared in his memory for the rest of his life!

It was Dave. He was standing on his deck, naked. He had his eyes closed and his head thrown back a bit, and was obviously intensely enjoying having his cock sucked.

In front of him, on her knees on some pillows was Stacey. She was still wearing her dress, but the top was pushed down and her bare breasts glowed in the light. Her nipples were hard and straining with arousal.

She had her eyes closed and was lightly moaning as Dave slid slowly in and out of her mouth. Dave had his hands on her head and was holding her still. Preston could clearly see the look of happy ecstasy on Stacey's face as she sweetly sucked him. He could see her cheeks suctioning hard, and strands of saliva leaking out of the corners of her mouth.

A myriad of emotions burst into Preston's mind as he took in this scene, but these were pushed aside as he quickly and frantically took his cock out and wrapped his hand tight around the shaft, which was harder than he could ever remember in his life. The scene was unbelievable, he could barely process it, but more than anything he just wanted it to go on. The most intensely erotic feelings he'd ever experienced exploded in his groin. Stacey and Dave! He had to look!

The fact that he was witnessing an intimate act of incest barely entered his mind, or at least, he could not grasp it consciously. His instinctual reaction was to simply moan, from somewhere deep in his soul, "Oh God, yes!!"

The fact that Stacey had arranged this for him to see only added to his arousal. He didn't know why this turned him so much. It was... sweet. Perhaps she didn't think he was such an asshole after all... he couldn't explain what was so profoundly erotic about it... except that he knew she was thinking of him... perhaps even getting aroused knowing he was there...

On her knees, Stacey heard the slightest movement in the bushes... She slurped louder on Dave's big dick. The idea that Preston was there, watching, just like in her fantasy, was almost too much to take!

Preston stroked himself slowly, so slowly. Oh god, he wanted this to last. Please don't stop, Stacey baby, keep going he moaned inwardly to himself.

Preston could not help identifying with Dave and loving his sounds and words like they were his own. He watched as Dave reached down and caressed Stacey's hair, then her shoulders, then down to her nipples. It was sweet and loving, as if they were lovers. And Stacey was sucking him like a lover, with deep enjoyment and pleasure, he could tell. She wasn't just trying to get him off. He could not tear his eyes away from her mouth!

"That's good, sweetheart... oh I love how you suck Daddy, baby girl... my sweet baby..."

Preston felt pre-cum oozing out in a steady stream at Dave's words. He was unbelievably hard!

Then he saw Stacey slide her mouth off Dave. She held his huge cock, looking up at him sweetly. Dave reached down and caressed her face. She murmured, "Get me inside me, now, Daddy... hurry" and Preston saw her slip the rest of her dress off and get on her hands and knees, on the pillows. Oh, God! She spread herself wide... for him... for his pleasure... giving him a clear view of her golden, shaved, glistening pussy. Preston could see the outer lips, her clit, her hole opened and spread for Dave's dick... waiting for it, wanting it...

Preston knew he could not last much longer. He saw Dave get behind her and mount her. He was going to fuck her! Oh God! Preston's mind reeled in overtime trying to grasp the fact that Dave Wilson was going to fuck his own daughter! He was going to ravish her swollen cunt; slide his big cock right inside her!

As he heard Dave moan when he slid inside Stacey, Preston turned away and stifled a groan as the most intense orgasm of his life shook his body. Oh fuck!! His cum splattered the bushes over and over. He felt light headed and dizzy as the pleasure shook him from his toes to the top of his head.

He heard moans, male and female... he turned to look and saw Stacey face down, holding her legs open for Dave with a look of bliss on her face...and he could swear she was looking straight at him...

He had to leave... he took the picture of the lovers into his mind and went home, a changed man...

+++

Stacey woke up the next morning in Dave's arms feeling wonderful, her body so satiated from their lovemaking last night. She rolled over and kissed him.

"Good morning, you" he said, smiling.

"That was incredible last night" he whispered. "What got into you?"

Stacey kept her little secret. "Just you... "

"Oh, well lucky for me!" He laughed. He smoothed back her hair. "So... are you ready for some fireworks tonight?"

"Again?" she looked at him, puzzled. Could they really equal that incredible fucking of last night?

Dave laughed. "No, not those kind of fireworks. Tonight's the night, baby girl. The dinner. It's all going down."

"Oh," she laughed. "Is Joyce coming?"

"Of course. I'm going to introduce her."

Stacey held him tight. "And then what...?"

Again anxiety settled in the pit of her stomach.

She said, "You won't need me in the office anymore. I guess my internship is over."

"Well that's not true. It won't be as exciting, but there's still stuff to do. We'll have a few more weeks until you leave."

The words hung in the air like dead weight. Dave squeezed her tighter, like he never wanted to let her go.

+++

The last night of the conference had arrived. It was to include the typical formalities—thank you's and acknowledgements, summations and announcements. Everyone was there—the whole who's who of the Raleigh business world.

Stacey had gotten ready with a heavy heart. But she tried very hard to snap herself out of her sad frame of mind. This was Dave's night, and she wanted to be there for him. And Joyce. All of their conniving and planning and strategizing had worked! She forced herself to smile and put on a happy face as Dave took her hand as they left the house.

"You ready?"

"Yes. And by the way you look very handsome. Just like a CEO should look."

"And you look beautiful! Come on, let's go have some fun."

They picked up Joyce and Josh, who were in high spirits. They didn't know quite what Dave had in store, but they were excited to find out.

Dave walked into the main hall of the convention

center, which was set up with large round tables and lavish decorations for a formal dinner, with mixed emotions.

He was thrilled and ecstatic for the announcement—to step into the spotlight and win! Those fucks had no idea. He saw Brad Broughton sitting smugly with his cohorts on one side of the room, looking at him almost in pity. They thought everything would be sewn up tomorrow—that it would be the end of Wilson Enterprises! But who knew what tomorrow would really have in store? Dave was expecting a different sort of headline in the papers and he hoped like hell it appeared in the morning. Wouldn't that be fantastic?

But as he held Stacey's hand, his heart throbbed with sadness and different emotions. His daughter. His baby! She and she alone had been with him through everything. Not just this, but his life... his work...this belonged as much to her. He had never loved her so much, or needed her so much as tonight. He held her hand and caressed it lightly with his thumb, a secret gesture to her. He wanted her to know she was as much in his mind as all this crap. He saw Stacey glance at him and smile.

They sat down at the table marked for "David Wilson" and chatted as people streamed in. All of them noticed the glances thrown their way.

According to the papers, Dave was still in state of suspicion and disgrace. What was he doing here, some seemed to say.

The host of the evening was Dave's friend Chuck. He tapped his microphone, made a few jokes, and thanked everyone for a wonderful convention. Then he told them to enjoy dinner, after which there would be a few more remarks.

Stacey could feel the tension mounting as they dined on incredible seafood. Her nervousness drove her sadness away and she smiled at Dave. "I'm so proud of you, Daddy." Dave winked at her.

"It's almost time," he whispered, as he rubbed her thigh under the table.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope you've all enjoyed that spectacular dinner, courtesy of our friends and sponsor of the Southern Regional Business Owners Association, the good folks at Statistical Analysis Systems. Would you gentlemen please stand up for a round of applause."

As Stacey watched the group of men stand up—all of Daddy's enemies—she caught the eye of Preston, who was sitting at a nearby table. She didn't blush. She gave him the smallest of looks. He gave her the tiniest of nods, then looked away. Stacey knew what it meant: "Thank you. And I'll never bother you and Dave again."

"Now before we begin with the rest of the speeches, Ladies and Gentlemen, I've been asked to cede the floor to a few of our distinguished guests at this convention—gentlemen?"

Dave could not help exploding with anxiety as he saw all the men he'd met with in Washington head to the podium. The man with the best command of English spoke.

"Thank you, Ladies and Gentlemen. I apologize for interrupting your program but my colleagues and I need to catch a flight as soon as this is over."

"As you know, I'm here representing Porsche USA. With me are representatives from Mercedes and BMW. We have a special announcement to make."

"About two weeks ago, we met with David Wilson, CEO of Wilson Enterprises, in advance of this convention, and inked a deal with him to franchise his Raleigh-based chain of repair shops. The new company, "Wilson Elite Auto Repair" is set to expand nationally in the next few years, with Dave at the helm as CEO. And I know I speak on behalf of all my colleagues here when I say I could not be more thrilled. This deal has been years in the making."

At this announcement, all heads turned towards Dave and a general uproar ensued throughout the posh dining hall. Preston stared, open-mouthed, at Dave. Brad Broughton looked like he was about to explode.

"Now, I know, we are aware, that there have been certain... allegations...made about Wilson Enterprises down here in North Carolina, but I want to assure you, and Dave especially, that we have full confidence he will be cleared of all wrong-doing, as well as all of Wilson Enterprises. Dave informed us of this little problem before the contracts were signed, and we felt no hesitation in going forward."

"David Wilson represents the highest in entrepreneurial drive and independent business spirit. He is from humble beginnings, and self-taught. He has built an incredibly successful and unique business in Raleigh, and North Carolina should be proud to claim him as a native son."

"Wilson Elite Auto Repair is a truly groundbreaking collaboration between the auto companies represented here today. My colleagues and I have been seeking a way to better service our customers here in the United States for quite some time. It's no secret that difficult and expensive repairs are the number one reason people don't buy our brands. But, as you know, finding the skilled labor to fulfill the demand has always been the hindrance to moving forward."

"We believe Dave has built a solid infrastructure of shops with excellent, top rate service. His methods of training are unparalleled. In a few years or less, we want anyone wary of buying a $100,000 Porsche, or BMW, to feel secure knowing that Wilson Elite will be there with affordable high end car care at the ready."

"Dave, we congratulate you. It's been a pleasure. And we look forward to many years working together."

Stacey was simply beaming, her eyes brimming with tears, as she leaned in to kiss Dave. Many people were applauding—though not everyone. She saw many stone-faced, hate-filled faces. But, she thought, who cares? Like him or not, she felt the world was finally acknowledging the David Wilson she knew best, her Daddy, and she could not stop smiling at him with incredible pride.

For Dave, the applause didn't mean as much to him as the delightful, wonderful, extremely gratifying feeling of being able to sayfuck you to his longtime foes. He couldn't deny that revenge was spectacularly sweet!

The emcee, Chuck, walked over to Dave with a mike, though Dave tried to ignore him. But he insisted. "Congratulations, Dave. Do you have anything to say?"

Dave reluctantly took the mike. "Well, yes, uh, two things. No, first, thank you, gentlemen." He nodded to the guys on stage.

"I want to assure the Southern Business Owners Association that Wilson Enterprises will stay headquartered here in Raleigh, which I'm sure will entail a huge expansion. I'm North Carolina born and bred, and while this is a national chain, I intend to leave that Southern mark on my company."

"And secondly, I would like to introduce all of you to Joyce Walker."

Joyce stood up and simply glowed. She liked the spotlight!

"Joyce will be taking over as my new Chief Financial Officer and, well, second in charge, and I couldn't be happier. I think you'll be seeing a lot of her in the future. So here's to you, Joyce."

Dave clapped and leaned over and kissed her, as Stacey and Josh held onto each other and gushed and Stacey snapped pictures with her phone.

Afterwards, Stacey lost track of Dave in the rush of people coming up to talk to him. Amazing he was everyone's best friend now!

Stacey found Joyce. "Congratulations!"

"Oh, honey, I was just thinking of your first day at the office, remember that? Can you believe it was less than a month ago?"

"No, I can't, truly!"

"Well, see, everything worked out for the best. You should be very proud."

"I am," Stacey said, gazing at Dave, "I really am."

+++

The next morning, they were all sitting around the breakfast table in Dave's house laughing and talking. Stacey had Jamal in her lap.

"Did you see the fucking look on Brad Broughton's face!" Josh blurted out, before Stacey glared at him.

"Hey! Language!" she said, pointing to Jamal.

"Oh, sorry ma'am, I mean, Stacey! And, honey!" Joyce was staring him down as well.

"Well," said Dave. "I'm sure it's nothing compared to how he looks this morning!" He tossed the newspaper on the table.

Joyce read out loud:

Indictments Handed Out To SAS VIPs

Raleigh was shocked yesterday by the news that Bradley Broughton, Roderick "Roddy" Blackwell, and ten other members of the Board of Directors of Statistical Analysis Systems were slammed with a number of indictments handed down by a secret federal Grand Jury. Apparently, SAS has been under federal investigation for quite some time. It's unclear what exactly the charges entail, but they are sure to include fraud, embezzlement, and insider trading, according to unnamed sources.

In other, related news, Wilson Enterprises has been cleared of all charges, and, the same source tells us, this scandal led to the indictments in the SAS case. We'll be sure to keep you posted on any new developments...

"Oh no," Stacey said, shaking her head. "I bet Paula's having a really, really bad day."

+++

EPILOGUE

It was a month later, and Joyce was sitting in the driver's seat of a rented U-Haul, next to Josh. He was wearing his cowboy hat.

"Thanks for coming, I appreciate it. Stacey can really use some of that muscle today." She patted his thigh.