All Comments on 'The Internship: Week 01'

by secretlyshameless89

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Can't wait to read more! :)

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
not bad

can't wait for week 2, maybe she needs money to pay for her utilities as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very nice

Very nice first story, a bit more graphic would be nice - SS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I'm not usually that much into girl on girl. But I try to spread my reading over as many categories as possible as you never know when you will find a jewel like this. I really like the premise of the story. I could see it going in so many directions. I hope you continue this as a series. I can imagine at least 5 or 6 progressions for it. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good start

I like where this is going. I am one who enjoys a bit of background about characters so that I'm more invested in their personal stories. This may or may not be the type of piece that you are going for but I wanted to say that this would make for an interesting preview of things to come....The naive but ambitious intern seduced by the "cold" and seemingly aloof boss...revered by all who work with her and possibly a wonderful woman underneath the facade. I look forward to reading future pieces about these two and where their journey takes them.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 6 years ago
Yum

I would definitely love to read more of these two ladies.

JezalaneJezalaneabout 6 years ago
A great first effort

Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing more work from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous