The Internship: Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivienne Caldwell is kissing me!

Her tongue, that amazingly skilled tongue, dove into my mouth, teasing and stroking. I couldn't help moaning.

She spun me around so that I was facing the camera, her mouth sucking on my neck and her hands unbuttoning my blouse. My mind was overcome with the sensations and I tuned out the camera, the flashing red light as it took in our actions.

My blouse and bra were removed and dropped onto the floor, my nipples hardening at the exposure. Her soft hands grasped my breasts, kneading and stroking them. "You are beautiful, Rachel."

I was panting, unable to form words.

"And I am going to finger fuck you until you come." She added, her grip tightening on my chest. I cried out, partly from pain but mostly from the intense clenching of my core.

She let one hand travel down, lifting up the front of my skirt and sliding it beneath my panties.

"Oh, this won't due." She chided. "How will they see your beautiful pussy?"

She gripped the panties and tugged. The thin fabric gave way easily. She pulled me back so that we were both sitting on the desk. Again, I was reminded of her unexpected strength.

"Open." She commanded. I did, spreading my legs for her. Her fingers, so perfectly smooth, gently pet the folds of my labia, circling my clit and spreading out the moisture that had accumulated at my entrance.

"You are so wet for me." She observed, her voice in my ear.

"Yes." I breathed, finally finding my voice.

She circled one finger around my entrance before applying pressure and slipping inside.

I whimpered as she began lazily moving that finger in and out, stretching me.

"You really are a virgin," she noted, "so tight."

My chest was heaving, her other hand groping my breasts, each in turn.

She removed one finger and inserted two, the hole stretching to accommodate. This time, she probed inside, looking for something.

I suddenly cried out; she had found whatever she was looking for. Her fingers began moving quickly, pressing against a spot inside of me, hooking her fingers and moving quickly.

"No, wait!" I begged, but she only sped up. I tensed against her, wanting to break away but being unable to. My traitorous body was feeling too incredible, the sensations were unlike anything I had experienced.

"You are going to come for me, Rachel." She ordered, her voice pushing me closer and closer. "I am going to be inside of your cunt when you do." She continued.

Her vulgar words had me on the edge. Her hand was pumping fast, the sloppy sounds echoing through the office. I was so close, so unbelievably...

Vivienne's other hand abandoned my breast and started rubbing around my clit.

I screamed, the extra stimulation taking me over the edge into an unbelievable orgasm. My entire body contracting, my vagina constricting around her fingers and thrusting against her hand.

Vivienne sucked my neck, slowly withdrawing her fingers from me.

"That was beautiful, Rachel." She murmured.

12