The Interrogation Ch. 1

Story Info
Bound captive subjected to a teasing interrogation.
1.7k words
4.24
76.5k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casper33
casper33
49 Followers

HE had been warned to be extra careful on this assignment. We had already lost two of our best agents in the last month and our ranks were getting noticeably thin. It was obvious that WODTS (World Organization for Destruction and Terrorizing of Society) had something big planned and their first mission was to limit our ability to counter their actions. Now we just had to figure out what they were up to and how to stop them. Figuring out what they were up to (and hopefully what had happened to agent Scarlet) was my first task.

So here he sat in the hotel bar waiting for my contact to arrive when this petite somewhat mousy average looking brunette sits next to me. She had shoulder length brown hair pulled back in a somewhat severe ponytail accenting her high cheekbones and long spindly neck. Her baggy blouse and slacks hid the rest of her body, but after a few drinks, he couldn't help but notice her large hazel eyes and incredibly sensual mouth. While waiting for my contact to show, he struck up a conversation with the brunette he introduced himself and she told him that her name was Sonja. As mousy and plain as Sonja was, she had a very sensuous voice to go along with those lips and that delicate pink tongue that she would occasionally lick them with.

After about an hour, he had pretty much given up on his contact showing up and figured that he'd catch up with him at the alternate meeting point the next night. he was just drunk enough, and horny enough having gone without a good lay for about 2 weeks, that he invited Sonja up to my room for some late night frolicking. We gathered our coats and quickly left the hotel bar making our way to the elevator. As the doors slid closed, my vision began to blur a bit. Figuring that he must have drank more than he thought, he didn't think twice about (and didn't notice that Sonja had punched the button for a different floor than his room was on. As the doors slid open, his sixth sense began to tell him that something was wrong and he tried to stagger out of the elevator only to have everything go black.

As he groggily worked his way back to consciousness, he slowly tried to come to grips with where he was. His waking brain began to realize that this wasn't the lush hotel room that he expected to wake up in, but rather he found myself laying naked on some sort of padded table tilted about 45 degrees. His arms were pulled up over the end of the table with his wrists secured together while his legs were spread about 3 to 4 feet and secured to the corners of the table. This combined with a slight curve to the surface caused his groin to be thrust out a bit from the rest of his body and his cock and balls to be completely exposed.

Realizing that he had obviously been captured by WODTS, he wondered just what was in store for him. He had been trained to resist torture and all known interrogation methods, but his training had made it clear that resistance was only temporary. Eventually he would break, but the key was to hold out long enough that the agencies safeguards were tripped and his knowledge was useless. Still, he wasn't looking forward to a long and probably painful questioning. Agent X tried to think back on how in the hell he ended up in this predicament and it slowly dawned on his slowly clearing brain that the mousy brunette must have been a set up. Agent X had been so focused on watching out for the gorgeous women who might be potential enemy agents that this petite little seemingly plain Jane had completely duped him. As Agent X lay there fuming over how he could have been so easily trapped, he heard a door behind him open followed by the unmistakable click of a women's spike heels walking across the tile floor. Agent X tried to pretend that he was still drugged, when he heard that same unmistakably sensuous voice from the night before.

"There's no use pretending agent X, we carefully administered the knock out potion so we would know exactly when you would be cognizant of your surroundings again."

Just hearing that voice brought back the somewhat drunken and drugged memories of just how long and graceful that neck was and those sweet sensuous lips that he'd not so long ago planned to have wrapped around the head of his now stirring cock. Agent X slowly opened his eyes to allow them to adjust to the bright lights and turned his head as much as his restraints would allow him in an attempt to see his captor. As the click of her heels brought her slowly into his sight, Agent X expected to see the same mousy brunette from the night before. Much to his surprise, the vision that came into his view was nothing like the women he had seen the night before. Gone were the baggy clothes and horn-rimmed glasses. Gone too was the severe pony-tail that had given her such a plain harsh look the night before. Instead, his eyes slowly moved up her body, drinking in the gorgeous vixen that stood before him. From her delicate, immaculately pedicure feet, shod in sexy open toed stiletto heels.

The kind with the leather straps that wind around each calf almost to the knee. Up her smooth well shaped calves and dimpled knees to the wide expanse of golden thigh that was exposed below a sexy leather micro miniskirt. The kind with the criss-cross ties on each side that leaves a 2 or 3 inch swath of thigh and hip uncovered and coincidently revealing that his captor was not wearing panties. Above the leather miniskirt, Sonja's smooth flat belly and pierced belly button were revealed before his eyes rose to the leopard print spaghetti strapped top that she wore. Beneath the form fitting top, her small, but well formed breasts and pointy nipples beckoned to him. As Agent X’s eyes slowly drank in this vision, his cock began to lengthen and swell. The sinuous catlike movements of this petite dark haired beauty were definitely getting to his too long denied manhood. Agent X’s lustful reverie was broken by a soft, throaty chuckle from his captor.

"Well agent X, it seems you are in a bit of a predicament aren't you?", she drawled sultrily.

"There’s no use torturing me for information. Any information that I have will soon be useless." he snapped back at her.

She continued her slow tour around my restrained body as she laughed softly and said. "Oh don't you worry agent X, you're only here to entertain me for a while. And rest assured, by the time I'm done with you, you'll be willing to do anything to please me."

As she made her way around behind him and back down his left side, her hand idly reached out to his shoulder. Her immaculate nails gently scratched down Agent X’s chest and across his left nipple sending sparks through his body. Agent X stifled an involuntary moan as his cock began to lengthen again at her brief touch. Her nails traced slowly down his body, across his quivering abdomen and over his hip. As she reached his thigh her fingers traced near his stiffening cock. Agent X could almost feel the warmth of her hand on his dick as it strained and quivered trying to reach those gorgeous slender fingers. Agent X’s eyes were riveted to the motion of her hand as it slowly made its way to the inside of his thigh, her long red fingernails living light trials down his straining body. As his dick hardened, it began to raise up and throb, longing for Sonya to touch it. She laughed throatily as, with an audible thump his now fully hard cock slapped against his stomach. Agent X’s mind was reeling by how this sultry vixen had, with only a few touches and a sexy voice, brought him to this state of arousal.

"You men are all so easily controlled." She laughed.

Agent X could feel the heat rise in his face as he burned with embarrassment as he realized just how true her statement was. She had manipulated and controlled his reactions from the moment she saw him in the bar. Agent X tried to regain his composure as she continued her slow languorous circuit around his bound body, but Sonya's warm sharp fingernails continued their assault on his sensitive flesh. As her hand passed to his right thigh, her fingernails seemed to tease the hair on his ever tightening ball sack, causing his rigid penis to quiver even more. Her hand traced lazily up Agent X’s right side, sending electric sparks through him. Agent X’s mind began to stop worrying about the feared torture that was to come and to loose itself in the incredible pleasures that Sonya's touch was sending through his body. As her hand worked its way across his chest, her fingernails closed on his right nipple, lightly pinching it and dragging a low guttural moan from me.

"Well agent X, are we ready to begin?" She asked playfully?

Agent X tried to focus his churning brain in preparation of detaching from whatever physical torture that his captor might inflict. As he struggled to slow his breathing and racing heart, he turned to see Sonya slide a straight backed chair between his spread legs followed by a small wheeled cart with a small bottle and a towel on it. Agent X’s overloaded brain tried in vain to gain control of his senses, but his eyes kept tracing their way from Sonya's small delicate and very sexy feet, up her long, tanned thighs, across that firm flat stomach to those small, round, pert breast beneath her tight skimpy top. Her erect nipples attracting his eyes like powerful magnets. Agent X’s already hard penis began to throb again as the first drops of precum formed at the tip. His cock definitely had a mind of its own right now and all of its attention was longing for this beautiful woman before me. Little did he know what was in store for me over the next several hours or just how diabolical this evil woman was.

casper33
casper33
49 Followers