All Comments on 'The Interview'

by LoveMenLoveSex

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
currentoccupantcurrentoccupantalmost 9 years ago
Good writing

I hope you continue writing here. This story was hot, and the writing was great. It found a sweet spot between dirty talk and not enough dirty talk (if you catch my meaning). I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not the usual style

I liked your story. It was written in a style quite different to many. You presented a bit of a mystery. Giving a just bit of background, just enough to pique the interest of the reader to want more. I am left interested in where the story will go!

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 9 years ago

I'm not sure which was better; the story or the writing. Doesn't really matter. It works well.

Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Easy

Five*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great read!

Liked the way the story was told and the mystery about the interviewer. Hope you continue this!

DreamCloudDreamCloudalmost 9 years ago
Very Enjoyable Read

You write extremely well. Whatever you do, don't stop writing. Got my 5.

The peek into Frank's personality at the end has me desiring part two. I would also like to know why she lacks hesitancy in her choice. She seemed mostly concerned with not screwing up the interview. Her rationalizations for seeking the job didn't seem strong enough for someone with an average sexual past. I smell a really good story in this really good scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More...

Your writing is so incredibly erotic, 5 stars for sure! Would be awesome if you were to continue this one. Don't ever stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This one is different again.

Hiya,

This story makes me want more. It's almost clinical to start off with, and the sex stays that way but boy, the characters get more and more interesting as it gets towards the end. I am a bit hooked. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Come back and

Continue this story! Your writing is lovely and the story so intriguing. What is it with is women and jerks that we have to like them?

P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Sexy! Would love to read a part two

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Me too

Me too, would love more, maybe I will apply for a job myself

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Silly man should have coupled his rejection for the job with a request for her to move in with him. Seemed pretty clear to me that he doesn't want to share.

Great storytelling, well written. Such a sexy imagination you have.

Thanks for sharing it all with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was a very enjoyable reading - except for the strange ending. Not really conclusive. Why did Frank not want to pass her? Was it just a test for her commitment or had Frank more serious reasons? Unwillingness to share? - Might be, might be not. Think there's not enough detail provided to support or disprove this idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic, well written, captivating. Better on second read after six months.

Re: Frank's motive...seems to me he was attempting to stear her away from a life which would

damage her emotionally, harden her to real intimacy, and leave a cynical woman with a sordid past. His anger at deing overwritten seemed genuine.

I have never understood why some readers become annoyed if a story doesn't spell out a very specific ending. One is supposed to enjoy the tension and possibly of a conclusion left open. That's the beauty of a "short story".

SHR

roveroneroveroneabout 1 year ago

Brusque, and riveting.

Her situation reminded me of long time ago questioning what one did with an undergrad degree in psych-'...qualified to drive a cab...'

quite rare these days, and pleasant! not one but two women w/muffins...

will backtrack but apparent from comments no follow-up...praise from Dream Cloud high praise indeed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous