All Comments on 'The Interview'

by Midday_Crisis

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
continue

This is a great start to an interesting story. Please continue and expand the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Couldn't get past the first few paragraphs.

Really?

Ex-wife divorces him for greener grass, then comes back years later and takes him to the cleaners. And he's still talking to her.

Sorry, stopped at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Seriously?

You don't think we should take this seriously? It's a good tale, better that a bunch that are supposed to be real stories. I agree with Anonymous, it's the start of a good story line. Keep it going.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
mostly good

The only shaky part was he ex and new hubby going after him for more money years later, should have shortened the time between the divorce and his success.

Though still divorce lawyers etc. probably do think that way.

This could go on, it's a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this is worth continung

Good storyline, keep developing the characters and bring the ex into the plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good job

Apparently none of the other commenters read your disclaimer at the beginning.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
A fun read

Love to read another chapter or two about this couple.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 7 years ago
5 stars

Simply great storytelling.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 6 years ago
Wonderful

I loved your story and can truly understand the revenge sexual relationship.

DenaliFXDenaliFXabout 3 years ago
Better than a Hollywood Blockbuster

What a story you tell. Who is the male lead? Roger Moore, Pierce Brosnan, Sean Connery? Maybe too rough? Sexier maybe? Too many rising women to think of! This is a rom-com with more possibility than I have ever seen - a tongue in cheek romp. Beautiful available women who know how to get ahead - even a great secretary to light up the screen. Someone has missed something by not getting millions for this story. I will dream for many nights about what has been left unsaid and not quite visualized in this already spectacular tale.

Maybe not your cup of tea, but still a great fit - Woody Allen could do this next year.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 2 years ago

Feels a bit incomplete leaving things here. Would love to see the revenge play out, and them getting a happy ending afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cute, and written by an author who knows “well writing”.

shr

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous