The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally reached back and found his cock that was resting in the crease of her ass. She pulled the tip down towards her womb. Jay removed his hand from her pussy and helped Sally guide him into her body. She cursed herself for officially being a slut. She was definitely an active partner in their coupling now begging to be fucked.

Jay humped slowly but firmly into place. Sally felt him place another hickey on her neck. She had one on both the front and back now. She swore under her breath. She was going to look like a schoolgirl after prom. She thought to herself she would need to discuss with him to not put love bites in such obvious locations during their future encounters, not realizing she was mentally committing herself to future sex with him.

Jay sat up and used her hips to hump Sally harder. She pushed back and met every thrust. She was getting close to her next climax when the other leg on the fallen end of the sofa gave out interrupting them again.

Sally was disappointed she didn't get to complete her next climatic release and was devastated when Jay pulled his cock from her aching vagina. Jay was also frustrated his big finish had been prevented.

He swept her into his arms and deposited her on the other couch on her back. he mounted her again laying his body over hers. They desperately kissed each other. Sally shook under him as her leg muscles convulse involuntarily from her big climax. He could not hold back any longer. She begged for him to finish.

He grunted as he deposited his cum inside her pussy. Still deeply joined, he sat up and looked at the smiling girl below him whom was wearing a blotchy red, orgasm induced full body blush. He leaned down and licked a puffy nipple.

"Hey" she complained at due to her oversensitivity.

Jay sat back up and enjoyed the view. He had to admit to himself he loved her little tits more than ever covered in the blush .

Sally lay gasping for breath, "I think we broke the sofa for good." She said with a hint laughter.

"Yeah. But totally worth it."

She got a serious. "I swear, I'm not normally like this. I don't sleep around. Especially on first dates."

"If I thought for a moment that you were, I would not have had you. To fix things, we'll need to go on a first date and you can not sleep with me on it."

"Thanks. That may help me recover some of my pride."

"My pleasure. I may want to do another one of these in depth interviews with you after though."

She giggled, "So, now will I get the job?"

"No. Weren't you listening. Now, I absolutely can't hire you. Not until we see each other for a few months at least."

Sally looked shocked. "Really?"

"It is way too big of a risk."

Sally was puzzled. "It's not like I'm not going to report you for sexual harassment." And she didn't say it, but it was not like she was going to stop having sex with him either. She was going to make him be with her again, soon and often.

"What would the other women in the office think? If they even got the hint that we started dating on the side, would they think that's what it takes to get ahead? Forget about the lawsuit potential, it could kill moral and productivity. I'm running a business here. I need happy, productive workers."

She didn't miss the fact he was speaking as though they were going to have a continuing relationship of some kind. "You're serious." Sally paused. "Shit. I really needed this. Your ex-bitch Karen is kicking me out."

"She doesn't like you? Won't your dad stand up for you?"

"Hell no. She sees me as competition for Daddy's time and money. And he... Well, he wants to keep screwing her."

"What would your dad do if he found out about us?"

"He would freak the fuck out."

Jay liked the idea of that old bastard freaking out. "I have a proposition for you. I want you to live with me."

"You would take me on as a house guest?" She asked in a dubious tone.

"No, as my girlfriend, silly. I'll give you some spending money. You can look for a job, or whatever the hell you want to do during the day. No cooking, no house work required. That's taken care of. You just have to be home and in my bed at night."

"So you just want me for sex."

"That's not it. Honestly, I like your personality. I think we will make for interesting companions and could have a really good relationship. But yes, sex is part of it. What we just did was too wonderful to not keep doing." What he was not saying was, he wanted the revenge on her father too. He wanted to cause her dad some of the pain he had felt when his marriage had been blown apart. "Do this and I'll work you into the business later on."

"I thought that you couldn't sleep with your employees."

"Having sex with an employee is entirely different from hiring an established girlfriend."

"I don't see the difference. I'll be working for you. You'll be fucking me."

"It's all in the perspective of how the other employees view you. Our sexual relationship will be because you are my girlfriend, not because we are trading favors."

"You are being rather presumptuous about our future dating."

"You don't have to date me, but personally, I think this could be fun and is worth giving a shot."

She admitted, "It was fun." And she definitely wanted to give it a shot.

"Go pack your things and come to my house tonight." Jay could see she was on the fence about jumping in, and moving into his house so fast and might change her mind once out from under his influence. He decided to sweeten the offer. "What kind of car do you have?"

"Civic"

"Oh, that won't do. A gorgeous trophy girlfriend of mine should drive a Porsche or Mercedes. You can pick out one of my cars to drive. If our relationship works out I'll buy you one of your own. Think about what you want. Now, go pick up your stuff."

Sally had a gleam in her eye. She didn't give a shit about nice cars, but Karen sure as hell did. Sally coldly stated, "I would rather show up in the fancy car for Karen to see while I pick up my clothes. She'll have a heart attack when she finds out about us. She was pissed when you started making money after she left. She felt like she got gypped. You two struggled, so she thought she was moving up when she stole my dad away from my mom so she could live a better life. She was not expecting you to make him look like a pauper just a few years later. I would love to get revenge on that bitch for destroying my childhood home. Her screwed up head will think I'm driving the car that should have been hers."

Jay could see a fire had started to burn within Sally. He pulled her into a passionate kiss. They mauled each other's mouths.

Jay pulled away, "Let's get home quick. I want to find out if we can screw hard enough to break my bed."

Sally leaned back on his desk still naked, "Sounds like fun, but first let's see if we can break something else in your office."

"We are going to have an amazing relationship."

Sally sarcastically retorted, "Yes. I hear all relationships based on revenge turn out awesome."

***

The end

12