The Interview Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I reached down behind her and lifted her thigh to raise her up a little. Turning slightly, I pushed her back up against the hallway wall and adjusted my position to allow her to slide down on my cock.

She impaled herself on me and wrapped her arms tightly around my neck. Then wrapping her calves around my back and crossing her ankles, she was secure on me. I supported her back and stepped away from the wall, now her full weight was resting on my cock as I tilted my hips to thrust into her.

She bounced slightly as she was injected by my cock, her full breasts pressing into my upper chest and neck. Her long hair cascading over our faces while we French kissed.

I could feel her juices running down my legs as we fucked. She was so incredibly turned on. Her arms were beginning to lose their grip on me so I walked into the open doorway of my lounge/diner, holding her as best as I could.

I reached the small dining table which was just in front of me. Fortunately, it was empty and lowering her onto the hard surface, I allowed her to release her grip on my neck. I still impaled her with my erection as we changed position, though.

As the young woman laid back, her hair fanning out on the wooden table, she continued to grip my waist with her crossed ankles. Using the table as support I started to fuck Sue with long hard strokes. She groaned out loud as I thrust into her repeatedly. Her breasts bouncing and jiggling as we fucked. The table creaked as we used its surface to play out our passion, a folded leaf started to bang in time with my rhythm.

Sue's pussy, slick with juices, started to run its overloaded contents onto the wooden table top. I continued to slam my cock deep into her, doing my very best to drill my whole self into her. Sue howled at the top of her voice as I made her cum hard. Her body glistened with perspiration and the combination of our earlier sexual efforts. I finally released the last of my jism deep into her hole. This final release was more of a deep flow than an injection as my tired muscles failed to hold any pressure back. Even so, I shuddered with the effort and struggled to hold myself up whilst delivering my sperm to her.

Sue reached forward and held my neck in an arm as I levered her up onto her feet. We unsteadily walked together across the room and into my bedroom. As we walked in I sat heavily on the bad swiftly followed by Sue.

She fell backwards, lying with her legs over the edge of the bed. Her swollen red pussy lips leaking our spent fluids slightly. Breathing heavily, she raised her arms over her head and stretched out across the width of my bed. The glistening trace between her legs tempted me to run a finger along the slick line. I was rewarded with a gentle groan from her as I parted the soft folds of flesh with my fingertip. There, her clitoris poked out prominently, pink, slick with a mixture of our cum and ready for my attention.

I dropped off the side of the mattress to kneel between her thighs. Her scent filled my nostrils as I leaned in to taste her full cunt.

The wet flesh parted as I pressed my face into her slick slit, the combined mixture of our sex oozing out into my mouth. I lapped gently at first, drawing out the strokes slowly. Taking my time to appreciate the intensity of flavours. Then pressing in s little more I located her bud.

Surrounding it gently with my lips, I sucked on the nerve bundle. Her body jerking in response to the assault on her sensitive erogenous zone. Sue groaned loudly with pleasure.

I licked the nub and sucked again, this time a little harder. Again there was a groan from upon the bed. Her thighs clamped against my face, holding me in.

She reached down and pulled at me to reach in further, deeper. Again I sucked and licked the sensitive nerve bundle for her. Paying less attention on gentleness and working on her clit to extricate as much pleasure from her as possible.

My repeated actions on her clitoris were paying off. Sue's breathing was ragged and uneven as she struggled to keep control of herself. I lapped and sucked at her streaming wet pussy. The juices were now running from her as she succumbed to her powerful orgasm.

Vocally, Sue was almost crying with the release of her control. I felt her shuddering as she gripped me between her thighs. A final cry of passion petered out, and I felt her full release. A torrent of hot fluid rushed all over me as she ejaculated. Musky and salty with a sweetness, I lapped up as much as I could. The bed was soaked with the residue.

Sue pushed me away from her. Spent. Her body overloaded with sensation. I sat back on my heels and looked at her prone before me. Her thighs and raw pussy slick with cum. Her belly rising and falling as she fought to control her breathing. Her breasts heavy and full. Her small hands gripping the duvet.

Standing up and looking down at the woman was entrancing. She almost glowed with the pink blush of her excitement. Her hair totally dishevelled and her eyes closed, Sue was a beautiful sight to behold. I climbed onto the bed beside her and pulled a dressing gown over to cover her exhausted body. Her breathing was slowing as she recovered.

Opening her eyes, she looked directly into mine.

"That was fucking amazing! I think I can tell Alex that you passed the road test." She remarked, then closing her eyes she drifted off to sleep.

I watched her for a while, before taking a shower. While she slept on my bed, I collected a few things that we could take back to our bosses' house. If the last 24 hours was anything to go by, I wouldn't need much by way of clothing. Just stamina.

12