The Intruders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to her and put my hand on her shoulder. "Cheryl?" I asked.

She groggily looked up at me.

"Huh...?"

"I'm going to help you out now," I said.

"No! No! Leave it in! Leave it in!" she begged.

"O.K. O.K.," I replied and stepped back away from her.

"Well, girls, you're free to go. I did not find any contraband or anything that I wasn't expecting to find. You can gather your stuff and leave," I announced to them all.

They slowly began to recover themselves.

Cheryl reached down, pulled her shorts up and turned to the other girls. Her shirt was gaping open, her tits were on display, and beads of sweat ran down between them. Rivulets of hair hung down in front of her face. The end of her tongue was protruding from her lips as she zipped and buttoned her shorts. The expression on her face was one of extreme satisfaction and unfamiliar apprehension. She continued to sway to some unheard music.

Marissa stood up and her shirt slid down off her face bunching up above her tits. She turned around putting her spectacular tits on display. She made no move to cover them as she bent over and pulled her shorts up, zipped, and buttoned them. She simply stood there looking around as if she was in a foreign country. A slight smile slowly appeared on her face.

Shannon turned around, looked straight at me, and winked. Her knotted shirt had come undone and unbuttoned. Her front-clasped bra was undone and her tits were shamelessly exposed. She reached down and pulled her shorts up, zipped them, and buttoned them.

They slowly turned and looked at each other and, after a slight pause of realization, came together and hugged each other. Then, as one, each of them put their bras back on and buttoned their shirts. Shannon went over to the bales and began putting things randomly into a backpack. When she got to the metal box, she paused looked up at Cheryl for a bit, shook her head, then closed the box and put it into the backpack. She put the water bottle into a backpack and handed the pack to Marissa. She grabbed the other backpack, stood up, and looked at me.

"Thank you for not calling the sheriff on us," she said with a grin. "We told you we had done nothing wrong and we enjoyed you being able to prove it was true."

Then to the others, "Let's go, girls."

With that, they all walked around the end of the haystack and down the driveway.

12