The Invasion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch yourself my pet."

Lexi's unconsciously obeyed. Her movements were slow, almost sensual. Her thoughts were carnal and full of lust. She willfully dragged one hand over the curve of her hips, and then slipped her slender fingers inside her panties. She pushed her hand down and gently let them caress the area where the hair on her clean shaven mound used to be. She paused for a moment, and then let her fingers further descend searching out her swelling clit. She ran her fingers over it, skimming its now swelling surface. The feeling sent an instant electrical jolt up her spine as her breath left her body.

"Gasp!"

She then shifted her weight trying to keep hold of the exquisite feeling between her legs. Her eyes were tightly squeezed shut, and her mouth gaped wide open with sort moans of pleasure being expressed.

"Coooome forward my pet, and take my cock in your mouth"

Lexy immediately took a small step forward, and without hesitation dropped to her knees. She again reached her tiny hand forward and took hold of the throbbing meat that lay heavily on the creatures' thigh. She lifted it upright and squeezed it tighter. She took her other hand that was still down her thin panties and ran her fingers forcefully in a circular motion over her swollen nub; digging her nails in slightly as if trying to scratch out her burning desire.

"Ohhhhhh." The sound sensually left her mouth as her head again tilted backward.

She shifted her weight again, lowering her body down on her knees as her legs spread open widening her entrance, before driving her two fingers directly into her soaking wet slit. She began to pump the thick meat in her hand with more determination, as she satisfied herself by jamming her fingers deep inside herself pussy in unison.

Jim sat in the cave with his eyes watering. His mind was consumed with rage and helplessness as he could hear the creature mocking him in his mind as he watched the scene playing out in his thoughts.

"She is mine now slave. You have lost her. Your race is finished. The men of Earth shall serve us or die horribly. We shall take all of your females as our playthings and teach them carnal desires they have never known. They will no longer care that they are conquered. They will gladly serve the men of the Dorian Empire. Look at your former mate now. See into her thoughts as I now allow you. She is wild with lust. Soon I will penetrate her so deeply that her body will erupt with the force of an ocean. When this happens you will be nothing but a pathetic little memory. She will desire me every minute of her life from this day forward. She will look at you with distain. Now slave, watch and enjoy as I take what was once yours and is now mine!"

Lexi removed her slender fingers that were still buried deep inside her wetness. She was about to cum hard but felt compelled to stop.

"Yeeees my pet, feeeel it groooow in your hand to its full magnificence" His voice streamed through her mind in a very deep base like tone as his breath became more pronounced.

Her hand continually stroked the thick organ from midway down its shaft. She felt it move within her grasp as if it had a life of its own. Her fingers looked small and dainty as she struggled to contain its girth within her grip. She raised her second hand up from her pussy to assist.

"That's good my pet. Soon you will learn to please me as I see fit. You will know the strength and power of a Dorian Warrior" The creatures' voice echoed in her mind, exhibiting a satisfying tone as his hardening cock grew to its full length and girth.

Lexi stroked the monster in her hands in a slow and steady motion. She could feel her juices still flooding the material of her thin g-string, as her body continued to betray her.

"Put my cock in your mouth and worship me as I deserve."

Lexi felt flush with excitement at the command. The desire to wrap her full red lips around his powerful organ overwhelmed her. She was consumed with a desire to suck and lick the powerful cock still in her grasp. She leaned her head forward and took it between her plump wet lips as a satisfying moan left her mouth.

"mmmmmmm"

Lexi immediately tasted the salty pre come that was slightly oozing from the tip of the large organ. It felt to her as if she had just consumed energy itself, as a feeling of aliveness coerced through her body as a result of the tiny sip she had just swallowed. She slurped hard at the swollen head in her mouth as she attempted to extract more of its savory liquid, wanting more of the feeling. She let her tongue drag over the bulbous head and then descended downward over the bumpy surface that was riddled with pulsating veins just beneath. When she reached the base of the thick shaft she let the creatures large hanging balls drag sensually over her cheeks as she turned her head side to side to have her face feel there fullness. Slight whimpers of ecstasy left her mouth as she imagined their contents emptying inside her. The feeling of being the property of such a creature gave her pleasure and security that she had never known.

Lord Razzor then took a large handful of his beautiful conquest blonde hair and forcefully lifted her head upwards. He then stared into her eyes for a moment giving her further mental instructions, before forcing her head down and driving his thick cock into her wet mouth.

Lexi gasped for air and gurgled as she tried to take the swollen appendage deeper and deeper down her throat. Her body was close to a thunderous orgasm as she listened to his satisfying growls as he used her as his plaything. Over and over he forced his large cock into her wanting mouth. The sounds of her wet saliva and sensual gentle squeals filled the air. Suddenly the creature sensed she was about to cum and abruptly stopped and pulled her up by her hair.

"Not yet my pet."

Just then Lexi felt her mind be released from the trance she was in. She looked down at the cock she was just expertly sucking and a feeling a shame came over her.

"What's happening?" She said out loud as confusion flooded her thoughts.

Lord Razzore reached down and roughly grabbed her by her neck pulling her to an upright position. He had released her from his mind control, seeming to be playing a sick game with his human plaything.

"What's the matter my pet, no longer enjoying yourself?" He said in a mocking tone.

"Did you think I would make it that easy on you? You will experience me under your own consciousness. I will break you and your will to resist me without any mind control. You will willfully submit to your new Lord and Master."

Just then Lord Razzore squeezed Lexi by her throat. His large hand easily encircled it, as he put just enough pressure to cause her to slightly struggle for air. He leaned forward in his chair and pulled her face just inches from his own. His eyes then widened, as his hot breath filled her nose. He let a low base like growl leave his mouth before he spoke into her mind.

"Now, let's begin" His words relayed to her in a calm but mocking tone.

He took his free hand and grabbed her around her stomach. It almost encircled her entire waste completely. He held her in place with one hand around her neck and the other her stomach. She was slightly elevated off the ground as his strong grip held her steady.

Lexi reached both of her hands up to try and pry his grasp from her neck but had no effect against his obvious power. He had her completely elevated off the ground as her legs flailed about. He then removed his hand from her neck as she let out a strong gasp for air before trying to speak.

"I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me!" She cried in paralyzing fear, not entirely sure what she was apologizing for, other than thinking he was displeased in some way.

The creature still held her elevated by her waist about six inches off the ground. He showed no signs of struggle or effort in doing so, as he easily used one arm to manipulate her body anyway he liked. He then slowly leaned back in his chair while pulling her closer, before roughly spinning her around until she was laying face down across his powerful legs. She could feel his hard cock pressing into her stomach, and flinched as she felt its pulsating movements. He released his grip on her waist and let his large hand drift over her smooth buttocks as he admired its roundness. He let his thick fingers firmly run down the crack of her ass, and then back up as the probing pressure steadily increased.

The creatures hand found its way down the cloth of the g-string that covered her pussy and with a twist of his wrist, easily tore the fabric from her body.

"Gaaasssppp" The air quickly left Lexi's mouth as if she was startled by the unexpected action.

She then felt his large hand pull back her fleshy cheek for a second, as the cool air gently brushed the skin on her round bum and entrance to her vagina as it all became more exposed.

Slap.......His hand unexpectedly came down on her pale white ass causing it to flutter for a moment. Her milky white skin instantly beginning to redden.

"Awwwwww" Lexi gasped at the unexpected blow as her back arched upward with both her head and feet pointing to the sky.

"MMMMMMMM.....You like, my pet? The creature deeply growled as he delivered the question directly into her mind.

Lexi was still terrified with her thoughts spinning in a million different directions.

"It was just a week ago, I was on vacation, and now I am here?" A feeling of astonishment came over her while pondering her plight.

"Can I endure this?"

"I just want to go home!"

"Is this real!"

"Im so scared" The final thought spoken out loud as if hoping someone would help her.

She began to notice certain sensations building. One being that that her whole body seemed to be overly sensitive to touch. She fought with the feeling of actually enjoying that or wanting more of the sensitive feel.

"That's goooood my pet. Let your body go" The alien spoke to her in a sinister drawn out tone as he read her thoughts.

The creature then slid his hand up her back and reached his thick finger under the elastic of her sports bra before tearing it open releasing the tension. Her large breasts now hung lazily over his knees as he pulled the garment from under her and tossed it to the floor.

Lexi began to violently squirm as if trying to get away. The creature effortlessly held her in place letting his hand roam down her back to the crack of her ass, and then back up again as if he didn't have a care in the world.

"I had heard that human females are soft and smooth to the touch. The legends are true. You are succulent my pet"

"Slap" His hand again descended with a sharp strike on her pale bum.

Lexi stopped her movements and began to accept her fate. She had a strange mixture of feeling defeated, along with her body feeling completely alive and sensitive to touch.

Just then the creature put his hand under her stomach and raised her upward. He spun her around so he faced directly between her legs and pulled her toward his face as her legs spread around his large head. His long tongue eagerly came sliding out of his mouth coated with dripping wet saliva all over its slippery surface. Lexi squirmed on the powerful creatures hand as her hair, breasts and arms hung low while still being supported face down by one hand on her stomach and the other on her back, holding her in a sandwich type position. He then slowly pulled her into his face and let his tongue lap her. He continued by letting it drag from her clit, over her flowering pussy lips, directly on to her tight sphincter, before driving it deep into her ass.

"Oh my godddd" Lexi gasps out loud at the surprise intrusion.

The creatures tongue squirmed inside her like a thick snake before exiting, and then traveling back down to her clit leaving a trail of wetness in its wake. He growled loudly, causing a strong vibrating sensation with his mouth to vibrate directly onto her clit. Echoes of wet slurping now flooded the courtyard as the creature feverishly licked and sank his tongue deep into her depths.

Lexi's body then began to violently shake. She knew she was about to cum, but did not want to. She fought the feeling with all of her will but her body betrayed her as she began to cream all over his tongue and face in a thunderous orgasm.

Jim sat huddled in a fetal position inside the cave with his hands clasped over his ears. Not only was he getting the thoughts and feelings in his mind, he could also hear Lexi's screams and cries in real time. He desperately tried to rid himself of the agony and helplessness he was feeling, as he smashed his head down on the stone but to no avail.

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhh" He screamed out loud as if it would help relieve the mental anguish that was building by the minute, but even this offered no relief.

"That's right slave. Your former mate is pressing her tender flesh to mine. She screams for me to taste her innards. I am not controlling her mind as you can see. Her body reacts to the warrior in me. She aches to be dominated in both mind and body. My physical strength and power excites her. Her sweet juices flow into my mouth as I devour her sheath. Listen to her moan."

"Oghhh, Oghhh, Oghhh, Oghhh" Lexi exhaled with soft mewing sounds in a steady rhythm over and over as the creature ate at her wet snatch and ass. Her body lay exhausted within the creatures grip as he manipulated her effortlessly between his palms. She could feel the creatures' mouth open wide totally enveloping her pussy. He exerted suction with his tongue running wild inside her. Her thoughts now were riding a never-ending wave of ecstasy that she had never before experienced, as all of her cares and concerns faded into nothingness. No longer did she wonder what was happening to her or feared for her safety. She simple was present and thought of nothing but the exquisite feeling of the slippery appendage darting in and out of her moist folds. Her body was now controlling her actions as sweet rhythmic sounds continued to leave her mouth, as she softly moaned while being lost in the moment. There was no waiting for an orgasm to explode as it was already strong, ongoing, and continuous.

The creature then began to slow his actions. He softened his strong and deliberate tongue before removing it from her soaking wet slit. He took in a deep whiff of her sent and then licked his lips clean of her savory juices while letting out a satisfying groan. He then stood up and carried Lexi's limp body over to the rectangular block in the center of the platform. He laid her down on the soft bedding and began to circle her while eyeing her naked body with intensity.

"Yes my pet, you will do just fine" The creature stated calmly into her thoughts as if he just came to a decision.

Lexi lay quietly without saying a word. Her upper body was resting on its back facing toward the night sky with her swollen nipples pointing upward toward the stars. Her knees were slightly bent, but pressed together while lying off to one side. Her hips were angled sideways exposing her round ass to the night air, with her forearm draped over her forehead as she took long labored breaths.

"Now my pet I will reveal to you your destiny from this day forward. I have selected you to a position that none before you have known. You my pet will be Queen of all the human females. You will rule over them as a liaison for the Dorian Empire, but also as their slave master. The females of Earth will know of your legend, as word spreads about you around your planet. They will do all they can to curry your favor while following your lead as to their new reality sets in. You will stand before them as a beacon of truth and guidance. You will teach them what their new life entails. You will help us by directing them to turn against the the men of your pitiful society being they now belong to us now. You will teach all woman to entrench themselves in treachery against their mates, while leading the feminine rebellion to quicken the fall of Earths male inhabitance. This honor I bestow upon you."

"No.....No....I can't." Lexi stated in a hushed whisper as if exhausted.

"Please don't make me turn on my own people. I can't do it. Please, I beg you."

"Silence slave! How unfortunate that you are not willing to voluntarily accept this gracious honor. I offer you being a Queen of your world and you refuse? What I offer you is not a choice but a command. You will help us one way or another. Whether it be as Queen, or as a plaything used as a sex toy, passed around among the millions of troops about to invade your planet. Either way it matters not. There will be countless hordes of females willing to comply. Don't dare test my patience slave."

Lord Razzor continued to circle the block where the terrified Lexi lay. He began to chant strange words as he waved his arms over his soon to be chosen Queen.

"Raspo De Zaaaar!....Cumma Lorn Grozmalla!.....PaxakaYurturooo!" The creature chanted his bizarre language as he circled her intently.

Lexi felt terrified as each word was pronounced into her mind. Her whole body lurched forward with energy as if a presence was entering her soul. On and on the creature chanted his strong words as her body experienced spasms with each syllable he uttered. She looked up at him and noticed his dark eyes were now white from rolling back inside his head, as he seemed to be in a deep trance or as if praying. There was a determination to his words. It seemed to her as if he were trying to summon something or prepare her for a ritual.

Just then the creature stopped and became silent. He stood at the foot of the platform at her feet. He took a deep breath and then slowly crawled up on top of her, as he parted her legs. He looked down over her as his massive frame dwarfed her petite body as she lay behead him.

"Now my pet, I will take you. You will experience the power and strength of a Dorian Warrior. For millennia's we have conquered all that have come before us. You will know the true meaning of what it is to be overcome. You are a prize for the victor. You are the spoils of war. You will willfully submit to me, and joyfully accept your fate. I am your Master now."

The giant beast then lowered his head and body only inches above her as he crawled up and over the blonde beauty lying frightened beneath him. He reached one arm under her back and pulled her up close to him, pressing their naked flesh together. His long tongue slid like a serpent out of his mouth and begun to drag up her tight stomach and over her plump tits. He continued upward driving his tongue into her ear before settling his mouth over her exposed neck. His tongue swirled and licked the salty dew from her smooth pale skin. The creature opened his jaws letting his fangs come down on her flesh with just enough pressure to frighten her, but not enough to break her skin. His tongue swirled around the surface of her neck, noticeably numbing the area.

"Please I beg you, no more. Please let me go. I can't do this. I caaaaaaa....owwwwww"

Lexi's voice switched from words to a scream when she felt the head of the creatures thick cock pressing between her slick folds. She attempted to pull her legs closed but was unable too, being the creature was already positioned between them as they crashed against his wide thighs. She feverously shifted her hips side to side with each of her legs alternating between pointing straight out to being bent at the knee. Her body vigorously squirmed as if trying to escape the giant beast perched above her but to no avail. The creature's pelvis tightened as he started to push his hips forward. This caused her to stiffen up in anticipation of pain as his cock began to force its way inside her. She instinctively closed her legs, wrapping them around the creature's hips and ass, not sure how to prepare for the feeling of his thick meat as it slowly entered her.