The Invasion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlphaDrive
AlphaDrive
206 Followers

"Oh my god I can't! You're too big! Please don't hurt me....Please don't...Please no" She said in a mixture of gasps for air and cries for help.

The creature then pulled her body roughly into him, still having his arm wrapped beneath her. He pushed his stiff meat further inside her flowering pussy as it opened further to accommodate the huge girth now working its way into her recesses.

That's it my pet. You desire me fully. Your body is in a state of Heat. Willfully give yourself to me and I will take you to heights you can't even imagine."

Lexi's pussy again began to flow freely as she listened to his strong words. Her body instinctively knew this was the only way to protect itself as her juices continued to over lubricate her sex. The sounds of her wetness sloshed beneath them as he worked his rigid weapon deeper and deeper inside her sheath. She felt his strong grasp beneath her as he held her against his body as he continually pushed forward.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! This is too much. You're so biiiiig! I caaaannnnnt!!!!" She screamed outload while thrashing her head from side to side.

"Now my pet, take me fully."

Lord Razzore tightened his own ass muscles. He then laid his weight down on top of the helpless blond goddess beneath him. He reached out and grabbed both of her wrists, stretching her arms up over her head. He reached his other hand up and forcefully grasped at both her breasts as he fondled her fleshy mounds roughly. He then paused for a moment before driving the rest of his cock deep into her sopping wet snatch, as his thick meat crashed through the wall of her cervix. He savored the moment as his cock came to rest inside her unprotected womb.

"Oh my goddddddddd" Lexi screamed at the top of her lungs as the sound of her anguish echoed through the compound.

The creature then began to move. His body rocked like a wave on the water as he expertly fucked his prey. He continued his assault by grinded his hips into her, as his rigid cock stretched the walls of her vagina to its limits. His ass lifted high off her before crashing his large cock back down into her, while her legs flailed at the knees. Despite her continued cries for help, her pussy drenched his cock with a thick coating of her feminine white juices that temporarily hid its grey surface.

"Ughhhhhhh, Ughhhhhhh, Ughhhhhhh, Ughhhhhhhh" The creature grunted heavily as he power fucked his prey, as he sensed her involuntary orgasm building.

"That's it my pet. Feel me grow inside you. My hardness permeates your soul. Your tender body will soon become used to my flesh, and will call to be penetrated as you are now. Yeeees, take me slave. Feel me inside you."

The creature now was in a strong rhythm. He roughly grabbed a hand full of her platinum blonde hair, as he titled her head back to expose her neck. His tongue slobbered over the surface as he applied a numbing coating of natural saliva.

Jim sat motionless on the floor of the cave. He appeared to be dazed with his eyes not blinking but bloodshot from the countless tears that still lay on his wet face. The look of being defeated was evident in his blank stare. Just then his tormentor's voice came booming into his thoughts.

"Now slave, watch as your former mates love for you will be no more. I will drain you from her thoughts, and she will care only for me. You have lost her to a superior being. You have lost her to me. She will want me inside her every second of her existence from this day forth. Things are as they should be. The strong rule and the weak serve. This is the one constant in the galaxy. Now behold."

The creature then pulled both of his own arms back into an upright position holding himself over the squirming blonde beauty beneath him. He pulled both of her toned legs fully open while resting them on his powerful forearms. He stopped his relentless pounding just short of her having an explosive orgasm, as she lay panting in Heat beneath him.

"Now my pet we have come full circle. When my cock reenters you your womb you will experience a pleasure not ever experienced by any of your kind. Your body will quake in a thunderous symphony as every nerve ending explodes with ecstasy. You are to give yourself freely to me as I implant my very essence into your body. From this day forth, you will be mine."

"No, No, No" Lexi gasped as her head lazily turned side to side as the exhausted words helplessly left her mouth as she tried to hang on to the last once of her will.

The creature again wrapped a handful of hair in his hand pulling her head down to one side. He roughly pinched and stretched both of her swollen nipples in each hand as he again pawed her round tits. He then lifted his head high as he looked up toward the night sky, with his eyes rolling inside his head. A loud roar exited his mouth as he opened his mouth wide exposing his animal like teeth. He then drove his thick meat forward, pushing it deep into her tender body as she screamed as he body lurched violently. He then let his head drop down hard as he sunk his teeth into the tender flesh of her exposed neck releasing small droplets of venom that flowed from him into her veins.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Lexi screamed loudly as her hips bucked wildly behead the creature in a mix of agony and ecstasy. Her small but flexible body opened fully to the creature, with her legs spreading farther than she ever thought possible.

"Noooooooooooooooooo" The high pitched scream left her mouth as all the wild creatures just outside of the compound walls began to howl in unison.

The alien continued to release small droplets of fluid directly into Lexi's neck from his sharp fangs. Like Heroin, this infected her body and bound her solely to him. The mixing of her blood and the natural venom delighted his senses as he licked the surface of her skin while still biting into her soft flesh. Drop after drop of his fluid entered her blood stream as all semblance of her former self drained from her mind.

Lexi felt the fluid running through her like a flame. She felt flush with fever as the warmth engulfed her entire body. Her pussy began to clamp down on the rock hard member laying like a thick pipe deep inside her. It felt as every part of the surface of her skin was having its own private orgasm. Feelings of deep affection and love for her new Master that only moments before terrorized her, where flooding her thoughts. She tried to pull his body deeper into her, and turned her neck to the other side instinctively as a way for him to bite her again. With him she felt protected. With him she felt secure.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh, Ughhhhhhh, Ughhhhhhhh" Continuous screams and moans left her mouth. She felt as if she was singing an orgasm as the sounds left her lips. Her hips repeatedly lurched forward then back, then forward again, as a torrent of feminine juices came spilling out of her vagina, and over her Masters rock hard cock which was still firmly implanted inside her. She clenched down hard on the thick organ with all of her might, and could feel her mind begging her Master to give her his seed. She instinctively used her body to draw it out as she pressed her breast against the creature, then clamping her legs and hands around his ass, as she kissed his neck wildly.

"Yeeees my pet. I will now give you what you want. I will fill you with my seed and end your torment. Just one more thing before I let you have it"

Lord Razzore became still for a moment. His thick cock was laying about halfway inside the quivering blonde beauty beneath him. He then closed his eyes and spoke into Jim's mind.

"Come to me slave." Jim uncontrollably shot to his feet. He hurriedly walked out of the cave and toward the alter, until he stood at the head of both Lexi and the creature who was still mounting his wife. He observed Lexi's spent body lying limp beneath the alien, with her legs spread wide open and draped across the creatures muscular thighs. The only obvious movement from her was her heaving chest as she tried to steady her still rapid breaths. Starring down at her he saw that her platinum blond hair looked to be in complete disarray, with a healthy accumulation of strains draped over her face. There were two small droplets of blood on her throat were the alien forcefully injected her with his controlling venom. Her normally flawless pale white skin was now a battered mess with red marks and scratches littering its entire surface.

Lord Razzore stared at Jim who was only a few feet away. He could read his thoughts clearly. The major emotion he sensed was pure rage.

The creature then shifted his weight. The head of his large cock still snug inside Lexi's dripping wet snatch as her slick pussy instantly reacted to the slight movement causing her to flinch.

"Oh God........" Lexi said in a sultry voice as she unconsciously spread her legs as wide as she could while bringing her knees upward. She then stretched both of her arms above her head and slightly arched her back causing her battered breasts to rise up as if offering them to her new Master. She did not appear to notice or care that Jim stood only a few feet above her head.

"I have brought you out to physically witness your demise. You have lost her slave. Now behold!"

The creature looked down at Lexi as he tensed his entire body. He was perched on his knees with his arms in a semi push up position. His large frame dwarfed her as her body squirmed beneath him. She seemed to be in a state of lust and anticipation.

The creature then let out a forceful roar as he drove his thick cock deep into her soaking wet pussy, letting go of his alien seed. The shock of the sticky liquid slamming into the back of her vaginal wall caused Lexi to scream in ecstasy as he flooded her sex. Her pussy muscles came hard as her vagina milked the giant invader as the pumping sensation continued as he filled her womb. He then again opened his mouth wide exposing his sharp teeth. He brought his head up before dropping it back down, this time sinking his fangs directly into her fleshy breast, injecting her once again with his venom, cementing his toxic hold on her.

"Om my Godddddddddddddd!" Lexi screamed in pleasure as she let go an ocean of her womanly juices. Her pussy heavily contracted as she violently bucked beneath him.

Just then the creature actually spoke in a raspy voice, as if using his vocal cords for the first time in ages.

"IIIII AMMMM YOUR GODDDDD!!!"

AlphaDrive
AlphaDrive
206 Followers