All Comments on 'The Investigation Ch. 02'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Investigation

Part II, I felt was below your norm but I did like it. Anxious to get into part III.

Keep writing as reading your stories is always a highlight of my day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Enjoyable

One of the few stories I have really enjoyed reading. Very believable and keeps you wanting to know more. Only saw one typographical error when you wrote Luz instead of Liz. Anyhow can't wait for more. I give it 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loses credibility

The story is quite good, but it virtually ceases to be erotic. There is nothing in these four pages that builds towards a climax. There is very little sense of anticipation about what might happen next sexually.

The marriage proposal, the falling in love so rapidly and the fact that FBI agents needlessly disclose their identity and the presence of an investigation all undermine the story's credibility. The first chapter was much better.

Sailman66Sailman66almost 7 years ago
Great conclusion

You have done a great job with this small series. Whilst finishing with only two parts you have also left it open enough to add more if you choose at some point. I really enjoyed it and even though an anonymous person has said it loses credibility, it's a piece of fiction. I have taken as it is because I don't see fiction as having to credible at all times.

topcattoponetopcattoponeabout 6 years ago
Good story, well told.

I liked both parts (when I eventually found part II) I am not at all bothered about the non erotic parts, they add to the colour and make it more enjoyable. I am with the other reviewer who noted that it IS a work of fiction and therefore some suspension of disbelief is perfectly normal. I would love a part III.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous