The Investigation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We started back towards Tampa Bay. Just before sunset, John started looking for another spot to anchor and soon found one. Karen prepared another wonderful dinner. After the dishes were cleaned and stowed, we went back to sit in the cockpit and enjoy the night. While the cockpit was not brightly lit, there were enough small lights around the interior of the boat that we could clearly see each other. Suddenly, Karen giggled, stood up, and went below.

Karen came back a few minutes later carrying two full martini glasses. She handed one to Liz and kept the other herself. John stood up and went to the center of the cockpit. "This is a test of skill," Karen giggled. Carefully holding her glass in one hand, she reached down and began fondling John's balls with the other. From fondling, Karen progressed to stroking John's shaft until he was hard. At that point, Karen sat down on the bench along the port side, holding her glass in her lap with both hands.

John turned to face Karen and began jerking himself off. Watching a man jerk-off is not my idea of fun, but it was perversely interesting to watch John work his own very long, very slender dick. John finally shot, the first bit of which landed in Karen's martini glass. She swirled the glass and drank it down. Grinning, Karen said, "Semen is a great additive to a martini."

Liz had an amazed look on her face as Karen wiped up the spots were John's production had fallen on the boat. Seeing Liz's face, Karen laughed. "Don't look so shocked. We've been practicing for a long time. Your turn."

Liz grinned and handed her glass to Karen. I figured that I ought to play along, so I stood up. Liz knelt down in the cockpit in front of me. She kissed the head of my dick. Then she sucked my balls. Then she took me into her mouth. Yeah, I got hard pretty fast. Liz got up, got her glass, went over to the bench, and sat down with her drink in her lap as Karen had. I stood approximately where John had and took my dick in my hand.

"Harry," Karen said, "No offense, but you should move a little closer to Liz. John's longer than you are. You're thicker, but John is longer." Liz smiled. I took a step forward and began stroking myself.

I think that the sheer outrageousness of what we were doing got me excited, because I came pretty quickly. My first shot was long and hit Liz's left tit. So much for moving closer! Part of my second spurt did land in Liz's drink.

Karen was clapping. "In the drink on your first time. Bravo!" John was laughing, whether at me or Karen I didn't know.

Liz lifted a hand, used a finger to wipe my come off of her breast, then licked her finger clean. Then, she chugged her drink. "It is good," she said.

"High in protein, too" Karen added.

Liz cleaned up after me and sat back down. "Potent drink," she said.

"I'll hold off a bit before I make us another," Karen said. "But, there is something else." Karen went below and soon returned holding two things that looked like large plastic cucumbers with small bumps all over them.

Karen handed one cucumber to Liz. "You know what that is, right?"

"Of course, it's a dildo," Luz responded.

"You've used one before of course," Karen said.

"No," Liz replied.

"Really?"

"A hair brush was cheaper," Liz said.

Karen laughed. "But, you know the idea." Karen sat on the bench a little way from Liz. "Spread your legs and get going. The boys came for us, let's come for them." Liz and Karen began working the dildos into themselves while John and I watched from the other bench.

As Liz got the dildo into herself and began working it back and forth, she said, "This . . . is . . . nice." Liz had her eyes closed. Karen was doing herself with her eyes wide open, watching John and me watch her and Liz. It was a good show.

Liz came first, with a violent arch of her back, throwing her head back. If the hull had come up to behind her head, she would have knocked herself out. Her "ooh" swiftly became a long moan followed by a scream. I took heart from remembering I had induced the same sounds from her before. Karen put on a pleasing show a few moments later.

After the girls had caught their breath and taken out their dildos, Karen said, "With one of these, I really don't need John except for his personality."

"Except for my money," John replied with a chuckle.

Liz said, "It is nice, but I still prefer Harry." Good girl!

"Keep the dildo anyway," Karen said. "Maybe it will incentivize Harry to know that he can always be replaced." Karen was kidding, I hoped.

A bit shaky at first, Liz stood up. She gestured for me to come to her. I stood up and stepped to her. Liz put one arm around my bare shoulders and the other around my bare ass and pulled me to her very tightly. I hugged her tight too. Her nipples were still erect and her bare body felt perfect against mine. We kissed for a very long time.

When we finally broke our embrace, John laughed. "Ain't love grand?" he quipped.

After our masturbation sessions, the four of us drank a little more then went below. Liz and I spent some time successfully figuring out how to make love in our bunk. Neither we nor Karen and John had closed the cabin doors. The sounds from the forward cabin indicated that Karen and John were similarly engaged.

Sunday was a third gorgeous Florida day in a row. We were headed back to the marina in St. Pete. We were still out in the Gulf when John called both Liz and me up to the flying bridge.

"Karen and I were talking this morning. If you hadn't noticed, Karen really likes both of you by the way," John said. "We think that there may be an opportunity to do something that would be good for all four of us."

"Great! What?" Liz asked.

"Now, are you really an accountant?" John asked Liz.

"I have my accounting degree. I'm not a CPA," Liz answered.

"Close enough," John said. "Remember that Karen and I had to go up to Savannah?"

"Yes," we said.

"Well, the problem was that a salesman up there was ripping me off by turning in paperwork showing boats sold at higher prices than they actually were. That goosed his commission some and hurt my revenues. Good management would have caught it right away, but my people up there had gotten a little fat and happy. I've got the three dealerships: Tampa, Savannah, and Charlotte. I've got some land up in North Carolina that I'd like to either develop or sell and some land inland here in Florida that I'd like to do the same with. The dealerships are each their own corporation which Karen and I own 60-40. The land is just titled in my name. I'm looking at a few other opportunities as well. I'm trying to run the whole thing myself and I think I've bitten off more than I can chew alone."

John paused and took a swig of Coke Zero. "I'm thinking of setting up another corporation and putting all of my business assets into that corporation. If I do that, I'd like to bring in one or two people as a second tier of overall management to take some of the load off of me. Karen and I were thinking that, if I do that, you two would make a good second tier."

Looking at me, John asked, "Can you get a Florida law license?"

"I'd have to take their bar exam, but I don't think that would be a problem," I replied.

John asked Liz, "Are you willing to get out of law enforcement?"

"That depends upon what my alternative is," Liz replied. Good girl!

"What I'm thinking is that you would get a salary, probably not that huge, but also a piece of the corporation's equity. Of course, Karen and I together would hold the majority share. I'm not sure, but maybe a bonus based on financial performance. There'd be travel around the Southeast and maybe in the Caribbean. The company pays that as a business expense and, if you want to stay over a day or two somewhere, usually not a problem. You would travel together. I'm probably buying a second free-standing house at the resort. Depending on which one Karen likes better, you'd either have that or our current one for free housing while you work for me."

"That sounds very interesting," I said as Liz nodded.

"Oh, lastly," John said, "What other job lets you masturbate with the boss and his woman?"