All Comments on 'The Investigation Ch. 03'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Smoking Hot

Harry, thanks for another fantastic story! Always a pleasure to see you have posted another literary masterpiece. Hope to see a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is there another investigation?

Excellent story. So long in coming I had to read the other two again. Is there another investigation that our intrepid naked FBI trio will become involved in? If so, looking forward to it.

Devir Ginator

billb86billb86about 6 years ago
great stiry

Another great story in this series! Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A bit short of the mark

I feel it's better to have continuity in the story line from chapter to chapter.Chapter 2 left off and then ch 3 came in and took off in a completely different direction. A part of the fun of the fantasy in fiction is that it's actually plausible out there in the real world.

Chapter 2 hit the mark well enough to be believable with a little bit of imagination.

Chapter 3 needed too many unlikely things to happen in order for the story line work.

For me: I love getting lost in a well crafted story. The sex just adds spice ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice story, and very erotic!

On a technical note, they're not 'clips.' They're 'magazines.' I had to throw that due to my previous life...

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

This series keeps getting better and better. I’m enjoying the read very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It was superb until last part..... then it turned disgusting.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous