The Investigation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a little over an hour to get to the island. Jim had taken us up the length of the sound to where it met the "harbor" to the north. He then turned west, into the Gulf, and slowed as he approached a small island where three other boats were already anchored. Jim approached very slowly to within three or four yards of the beach. Marge threw a small anchor onto the beach and Jim reversed to set the anchor into the sand. Jim shut off his motor, turned to us. With a broad smile "We're here!"

We thanked Jim and Marge and I slipped over the side of the boat. The water only came up to mid-thigh. Jessie handed me the coolers and I carried them ashore. As I set the second cooler on the beach, an older heavy-set woman came up to me. "Are you Mr. Stone?" she asked. She was completely naked.

""Yes," I replied. Jessie walked up beside me carrying our two canvass bags of gear. "This is my colleague, Jessica Benton."

The heavy-set woman extended her hand. "I'm Maddy Roberts. We spoke on the phone."

Jessie and then I shook hands with Ms. Roberts. "We appreciate you letting us join your group today. We brought a couple of coolers full of drinks as a small thank you."

"That was nice of you," Ms. Roberts said. "I expect that those boats will show up again today. They seem to be here every time we are. I hope this won't be dangerous."

"We think that you'll be pretty safe," Jessie said. "There are officers waiting on the mainland to see what they are doing. If anything is going to happen, it will happen there. We're just here to give those officers a heads-up when the boats are coming."

Ms. Roberts looked at us for a moment. Her eyes narrowed slightly. "You do understand," she said, "that we expect you to take your clothes off? Some of our members are offended if there are clothed people here. You'll find that going as nature intended is really very pleasant."

Jessie gave Ms. Roberts one of her huge smiles. "Of course we understand that. No problem. Just let us take care of our gear first."

Ms . Roberts smiled back. "Good," she said. She turned and walked away, her massive bare ass jiggling with every step.

We moved our gear bags above the high tide line. After looking for a moment, we picked out what seemed to be the highest spot on the island about 15 feet further in. We set our radio relay device up there.

Jessie and I walked the short distance back to our gear bags. "I suppose that we ought to comply with our hosts' wishes and assume our cover," I said as I pulled my tee shirt over my head.

Jessie let out a sigh and said, "I suppose." However, she remained motionless. I pushed down my shorts and stepped out of them. I picked my shorts and tee shirt off of the sand, and stuffed them in a gear bag. Straightening up, I turned back to face Jessie. I was now nude.

Jessie looked me up and down. A small smile came across her face. "Not bad Harry," she said. Jessie let out another sigh, grabbed the hem of her tee shirt and pulled it over her head. Underneath, she was wearing a deep purple bikini. While the bikini was pretty conservative, it did display Jessie's flat stomach and muscular thighs. The bikini top held two fairly large breasts. Jessie was a very lovely young woman.

I waited patiently as Jessie reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bikini top. She moved her hands back to her front, holding the two cups of the top. She shrugged her shoulders and the straps of the top slid off. Still holding the top to her chest, Jessie bent forward. She let the top come completely off and set it on the sand. Jessie straightened back up, giving me a fine view of her two perfectly shaped breasts with large, dark nipples.

Jessie was looking somewhere off in the distance. After a moment, she put a hand on each side of her bikini bottoms and began to push them down. She bent forward again as she pushed her bikini bottoms down her legs. Without straightening up, she stepped out of her bottoms. She set the bottoms on the sand next to her top. I heard Jessie take a deep breath, she them straightened up.

I tend to think that everyone looks better naked than clothed. However, for Jessie Benton, the difference was profound. Clothed, she was an attractive young woman. Nude, her athletic body was stunning.

Jessie finally made eye contact with me. "Okay, that's done" she said. She smiled again. "Well Harry, what do you think?"

"Turn around and then I'll tell you," I replied.

Jessie's smile broadened. She extended her arms and did a slow 360 degree turn. Her bare, very white, ass was just a bit big but had a wonderful shape. When Jessie finished her turn, I said, "Agent Benton, you are a very beautiful woman."

"As beautiful as Liz," Jessie asked teasingly.

"Very similar," I replied. That seemed to genuinely please Jessie. I bent down and pulled two bottles of SPF 50 "waterproof" sunscreen out of a gear bag. I handed one to Jessie. "Cover yourself thoroughly," I instructed, "especially your breasts, butt, and pubes. A sunburn in those places would be a very bad thing." Jessie took the bottle and began slathering sunscreen on herself. It would have been nice to watch her, but I had to coat myself.

After a few moments of smearing sunscreen all over ourselves, Jessie said, "We'll have to do each other's backs. Can you do me?" She turned away from me, presenting her marvelous white ass again. I started spreading sunscreen on the backs of Jessie's shoulders. As I worked my way towards her waist, I was impressed by the firmness of Jessie's back muscles and said so.

Over her shoulder, Jessie explained, "I was a diver in college. I decided that I wanted to keep that shape so I workout pretty religiously."

As much as I would have loved to touch Jessie's ass, I stopped spreading sunscreen a safe distance above it. "There you go," I said. Turning away from her, I added, "Your turn."

Jessie's hands running over my back felt very nice. "Talk about a muscular back," Jessie said, "you lift?"

"Pretty regularly," I said.

"It has worked for you," Jessie replied. "Maybe we can workout together sometime. I'll bet that there are things you could teach me." As she said that, Jessie ran a hand over part of my bare ass. "Whoops, sorry," she giggled.

"Not a problem," I replied.

I bent down to the gear bag and pulled out two small plastic cases holding our earpieces. I handed one to Jessie, saying "We better find out if our comms work." We each fitted the pieces into an ear. Thankfully, they were barely noticeable. I pressed the small button that allowed me to transmit. "Liz, are you there?" I broadcast. Since we were supposed to be the only people using the frequency, we were pretty informal.

"I'm here," Liz transmitted back. "We're set up in a Publix parking lot in Cape Coral. Are you guys naked yet?"

"Affirmative," I said.

"Jessie, how are you doing?" Liz asked.

"Better than I expected, so far" Jessie broadcast.

"You'll enjoy it," Liz replied.

"I hope so," Jessie transmitted back.

"We're going to switch off the transmit function," I told Liz, "So that you don't get all of our chatter. We can still hear you so just call out if you need us."

"Ok," Liz replied. I reached up to my earpiece and switched off the transmit switch.

Jessie reached up to her ear and did likewise. With a smile, she said "Are you planning to say things that you don't want Liz to hear?"

I smiled back. "Maybe," I said. "We'd better mingle, but keep an eye on the horizon."

We walked a few yards to where the rest of the nudists were congregated around a couple of folding tables laden with food and drinks. Jessie and I were, by at least a couple of decades, the youngest people there. From the way she acted in the office, I would never have expected how outgoing and gregarious Jessie was. Despite being nude among strangers, she quickly struck up conversations. An older man with a beer belly teased Jessie about her "white tail" and she took it in good humor. Over the course of the next hour and a half, Jessie managed conversations with everyone there. I hoped that meant that she was getting comfortable with being naked.

I was standing slightly apart from the group, watching the Gulf when Jessie came up to me. "Let's walk the beach," she said. She took a step towards the water, stopped, and held out an open hand. I stepped next to her and took her hand. Holding hands, we walked to the water's edge. With the Gulf lapping over our bare feet, we walked along the beach.

We had walked maybe ten or fifteen yards in silence when Jessie stopped. Still holding my hand, she turned to face me. She looked fantastic. I had decided that her freckles, which were scattered in places over much of her body, were quite endearing.

"You were right, Harry," Jessie said.

"About what?" I asked.

"About this," Jessie replied. "It does feel great to be on the beach with nothing on. You know, when I was younger, I didn't want people to see any of my skin because of the freckles."

"Your freckles are a significant part of your beauty," I said.

Jessie rose up on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek. "Thank you Harry," she said. Jessie let go of my hand and walked out until the water reached her knees. "The water feels good," she said.

"If you want to take a quick swim, I'll hold your earpiece," I told her.

Jessie cocked a hip and her face assumed a mock pout. "I'm completely naked and you want me to go swimming by myself? That's no fun."

"One of us needs to be watching at all times," I said.

Jessie walked back up to me. "I know," she said. "Skinny-dipping with you is just something I'll have to look forward to in the future."

I heard Liz's voice over the radio. "Jessie, Harry, seeing anything?"

We both switched on our transmit functions. "Nothing yet," I replied.

"Jessie, how are you doing?" Liz asked.

"I'm really enjoying being naked," Jessie transmitted. "The hard part is going to be getting dressed again."

"It always is," Liz replied. "Now, get back to work." I heard Liz laugh over the radio.

Jessie and I switched off our transmit functions again and walked back to the group. Someone had strung up a net and a few people were volleying a ball over it. A few people were in the water. A little ways away from the swimmers, an older man was sitting nude in a lawn chair. Between his feet, he had the butt of a fishing rod stuck into a piece of PVC tubing that he had worked into the sand. His line was out in the surf, which was picking up.

Jessie and I found a slightly higher spot away from the water. We sat down on the sand, looking out towards the Gulf. After a few moments, Jessie said, "I'm surprised, but the sand on my bare ass feels kind of nice."

"Just be careful about getting sand in your, uh," I wasn't comfortable finishing the statement and just gestured towards her groin.

Jessie laughed at me. "Yeah, I can see where sand in my pussy would be annoying." Jessie's laugh stopped abruptly. "Harry," she said urgently, "look out there at about eleven o'clock." I was glad that she didn't point.

All I could see were spots on the horizon. "What do you see?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure it is three boats in a line," Jessie replied.

"Keep an eye on them," I said. I stood and walked over to our gear bags. I took out the small pair of binoculars. They fit in the palm of my hand, so I wasn't too worried about the bad guys seeing them, if it was the bad guys out in the Gulf. I went back and sat down next to Jessie. I put the binoculars to my eyes and could just make out three fishing boats, like you see in the waters all around Florida.

I put the binoculars down and we watched the boats come closer for about twenty minutes. They were definitely playing follow-the-leader. When they were maybe a thousand yards out, I switched my ear piece to transmit.

"Liz," I called, "I think we've got them. Three boats are coming in a line towards the pass into the harbor and the north end of the sound."

Liz responded, "LCSO told me a few minutes ago that two guys in an old van are parked at the water's edge just about opposite that pass. It may be game time."

Jessie and I watched, as nonchalantly as we could, as the boats headed for the opening from the Gulf into the harbor to the north and the sound to the south. There were two men on each boat, and the boats were lower in the water than I thought normal. As the boats passed a few yards off of the north tip of our island, I thought that I saw boxes onboard. I glanced at Maddy Roberts, who was nodding her head at me, apparently trying to tell me that those were the boats they had seen before.

I radioed Liz with the compass heading the boats were following. She radioed back, "That bearing takes them directly to the van. LCSO has deputies in the woods. I'll give them the alert. How long before they make land?"

I looked at Jessie. Into her earpiece, Jessie told Liz, "I'm guessing about twenty minutes, maybe a bit less." Once the three boats were past us, Jessie and I sprinted to the other side of the small island we were on. We watched the boats, reporting to Liz, until we could not see them clearly any more.

A few minutes later, we heard gunfire. Then, Liz's voice came on the radio, saying "Shit. One asshole shot a deputy. Two boats are headed your way. Better get everyone down." Jessie and I could see two boats heading towards us fairly fast.

Jessie ran to our gear bags to get our guns and clips. I ran to Maddy Roberts and told her, "Get all your people to the south end of the island and flat on the sand until we gave an all clear. Right now!" Jessie running up and handing me a gun underscored the urgency of my request.

Jessie and I lay down a few feet apart behind a log that was lying above the high tide line. We had our guns ready, but I hoped that we wouldn't need them.

Over the radio, Jessie was reporting to Liz, "Boat One through the pass and turning north. Boat Two turning south parallel to the island." A man stood up in the bow of the boat that was moving in front of our island. Jessie's next transmission was one word: "Gun!"

The man in the bow raised something that looked like an Uzi and fired a spray of bullets. Fortunately, he was shooting very high and hit only tree-tops. Jessie said into the radio, "automatic weapon."

The man with the gun ejected the clip, bent down, and was putting another clip in as he straightened up. The boat was about 75 yards away, which was too far, I thought, to hit anything with our 9 mm pistols, but we both fired in the hope of scaring the boat off. Damned if the man in the bow didn't go down. The captain turned the boat 90 degrees to the west. Jessie took two shots at the huge Mercury outboard motors that were now facing us. I thought that I saw a piece of cowling fly off of one motor. Jessie could shoot.

I radioed to Liz, "Fire returned. We may have hit the shooter. Boat Two now heading straight out into the Gulf."

Liz replied, "Coast Guard helicopter about 6 minutes out. LCSO and CCSO are sending boats."

Jessie had run the short distance to the other end of the island and back. "Everyone's ok down there," she said. "Thank god he was a shitty shot."

I heard a helicopter. Over the radio, Liz said "LCSO helicopter to pick you up about 30 seconds out. Better get decent."

Jessie said, "Shit" as the helicopter descended to the beach. She ran to her clothes and pulled her long tee shirt over her head. I had followed her and stepped into my shorts. Jessie grabbed our radio relay station while I cleared our guns and ejected the clips. I dropped the guns into our gear bags and grabbed both bags. Jessie and I ran, bent over, to the helicopter. Running that way, the back of Jessie's tee shirt had ridden up, exposing her bare ass. I was glad that I was behind her.

The helicopter had a bench seat behind the pilot. I stood behind her as Jessie stepped first on the skid and then up into the cabin, exposing herself to me again. When Jessie turned to look at me, she was smiling broadly. I handed her the gear bags and climbed in myself.

The helicopter took off and flew us to the Publix parking lot where Liz was in the LCSO mobile command center. The pilot didn't say anything during that brief trip. We got out in the parking lot, where Liz met us, looking very beautiful herself in an agency polo shirt and form-fitting slacks.

Liz smiled at us both. To Jessie, she said "Nice outfit Agent Benton. You ok?" It was very obvious that Jessie had nothing on under her tee shirt. Jessie said, "I went naked in public for the first time and got shot at for the first time. I'm a bit juiced, but otherwise ok."

"Great," Liz said. "I talked the Sheriff's people into flying you two down to Sanibel to get your car. Take the gear with you. Harry, just go home. I should be done here in an hour or so. The situation belongs to the Coast Guard and the Sheriff now. Jessie, why don't you ride up to our place with Harry. You can talk it out and decompress. We'll have dinner. One of us will drive you home later, or you can stay the night."

"That would be great,' Jessie replied.

Liz smiled again. Pointing to the helicopter, she said "Ok. Off you go."

Jessie and I got back into the helicopter. By air, the trip to Sanibel was pretty quick. As we came over the island, the pilot finally spoke. "There's nowhere to land at the boat ramp. I'm going to touch down by the lighthouse. You're going to have to walk a ways, but it's the best I can do."

"No problem. We appreciate the ride," I replied.

The helicopter landed just long enough for us to get out and pull out our gear. Needless to say, a Sheriff's helicopter landing by the lighthouse drew some attention. I said, "Jessie, I think there's a washroom. You can go in and put your bikini back on."

Jessie smiled at me. "I'm ok," she replied. We walked from the lighthouse to the boat ramp, past the very busy intersection between the causeway road and the main road on Sanibel. I put our gear in the trunk. We got into my car and started across the causeway to the mainland.

Jessie was in the passenger seat with her knees wedged against the glove box. That posture caused the hem of her tee shirt to ride up to her waist. I couldn't help glancing over repeatedly to look at her beautiful bare lower body.

Jessie caught me looking at her. "Like what you see Harry?" she asked.

"Very much," I answered.

"Well, I'm glad," Jessie said. "I'm glad that you're seeing it and I'm glad that you like it."

We had gotten over the bridge and onto the mainland when Jessie said, "Hey! How come I'm the only one in the car with pubes exposed?" Jessie sat up, leaned over between me and the steering wheel, unzipped my shorts, and pulled my dick and balls out. She leaned back into her seat. "You ok with that?" Jessie asked.

"I'm ok with it if that's what you want," I replied.

Jessie giggled. "It is. Let's make a deal. I'll keep my tee shirt up around my waist and you keep your dick out all the way to your house." We did.

I was approaching I-75 when my cell phone rang. I hate to drive and talk on the phone, so I handed it to Jessie to answer. "It's Liz," she said. Jessie listened for a moment and then told me, "Liz says that they caught all four of the guys in the two boats. One of us did hit the guy who was shooting, but he'll be ok. Liz is leaving the Publix now and heading for your house."

"Tell her that we're still south of the Caloosahatchee and she'll probably beat us home," I said. Jessie passed that message to Liz and ended the call.

With Saturday afternoon traffic, it took us most of two hours to get from Sanibel to our house. Liz had, indeed, beaten us home and was already undressed. Liz and I almost never wore any clothes at home, even with company.

I followed Jessie into the house, automatically stripping my shorts off as I did. Liz said, "You guys look a little sweaty. Why don't you go out back and shower off?"