The Investigation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,406 Followers

"Out back?" Jessie asked.

"Yes," Liz answered. "Harry and I put an outdoor shower in our backyard. It is much nicer to shower outside. Sometimes the neighbors come over and join us." Jessie looked at Liz for a moment, then looked at me. Neither of us was reacting because what Liz had said was true. To Jessie, Liz said, "Let me have that tee shirt. I'll put it in the wash for you."

Jessie pulled her tee shirt off and handed it to Liz. It occurred to me that I lived a fairly nice life, standing nude in my kitchen with two beautiful nude women: one being my wife and boss and the other being my subordinate. Liz walked down the hall with Jessie's tee shirt. She came back with a towel. "It looks like we only have one clean towel," Liz said. Smiling, she added, "You'll just have to share."

I led Jessie out to the shower in our backyard. I'd been getting interesting vibes from both Jessie and Liz, but I was not at all sure how far either of them were willing to let things go. So, I let Jessie use the shower by herself. It was pleasant enough just watching her.

Liz came out onto the patio where I was sitting watching Jessie shower. "What the hell are you two doing wasting water?" Liz said sharply. "You can share the shower. Harry get over there. Oh, and, wash each other. How are you going to build a good working relationship if you're afraid to touch each other?"

I got out of my chair and walked over to the shower where Jessie was standing under the water looking very sexy, and smiling at me.

Liz called out again, "Jessie, what do you want to drink?"

Jessie replied, "Do you have any white wine?"

"Is pinot grigio ok," Liz asked.

"Perfect," Jessie replied.

Liz started to go back in the house, but stopped. She turned back to us. With a big smile on her face, she said, "I expect you two to wash each other very thoroughly. Don't miss an inch." With that, Liz went back into the house.

Jessie was smiling too. "I guess we have your wife's permission," she said as she began rubbing her soapy hands on my chest. Before Jessie got too far down, I stopped her.

"Let me work on you," I said.

Jessie giggled, "Ok."

"Turn around," I said.

I started by washing Jessie's shoulders and her strong upper back. Then, I squatted down and, starting with the backs of her heels, worked up each calf and then up the backs of her thighs. After that, I went to work washing her beautiful ass. At one point, I slightly spread her asscheeks and ran a finger over her asshole. Jessie giggled again, "That's nice."

I spun her around gently and began working on her shoulders. Then I began washing, massaging really, Jessie's marvelous firm tits. Once I had her nipples nice and hard, she stood up on tiptoes and kissed me on the lips.

"I'm not done yet," I said. I squatted down again and started washing up the fronts of her legs. Of course, all the time, my eyes were on her very neatly trimmed patch. Finally, I washed that. "Spread your legs," I told her. She did and I began fingering her clit.

When I ran my index finger well up into Jessie's cunt, she said, "Now that's really nice; but," she giggled, "it's my turn again."

I withdrew my finger. Jessie rubbed the bar of soap between her hands and then set it aside. She went straight for my dick, rubbing one lubricated had up and down each side of my shaft. She followed that by circling a finger around my head.

Jessie had given me a massive hard on just as Liz walked out carrying trey with our drinks. "Jessie, it looks like you did good work with Harry but maybe I ought to finish that." Liz put the tray down and went over to a chaise which she adjusted to lie flat. Liz lay down on her back and spread her legs. "Harry" she called.

I didn't bother toweling off. I went over to Liz, got on top of her on the chaise, and entered her. As I started slowly thrusting, Liz said, "Jessie, get over here." Jessie walked over, still dripping. Liz said, "Jessie, straddle the chaise with your pussy above my face." Jessie did that. Liz said, "Now, squat down a little."

I was a little surprised that my wife wanted to go down on another woman and a little surprised that Jessie was going to let her. However, I certainly wasn't going to stop them. Jessie squatted down and I could see Liz's tongue flicking at Jessie's clit. After a couple of minutes of that, Liz began sucking on Jessie's clit.

Watching my wife eat Jessie was stimulating to me. I began pumping Liz harder which, in turn, stimulated her to go harder on Jessie. When Liz stopped sucking, I couldn't see exactly what she was doing, but I guessed that she had gotten her tongue into Jessie's cunt. At one point, Jessie exclaimed, "Wow! That feels fantastic!"

We went on like that for a while. As I felt myself getting close to coming, Liz started bucking on the chaise, which was her prelude to orgasm. I looked up at Jessie. Her nipples were pointing straight out. Her face was flushed and she was breathing very hard. At that moment, Jessie looked unbelievably beautiful.

In another few seconds, Jessie screamed, "Oh . . . My . . .God!" Jessie fell forward towards me. That was a good thing because Liz came violently just after Jessie did, jerking her head up. As I caught Jessie in my arms, I shot into Liz hard. It was really a special thing to experience with two extraordinary women.

I was still holding Jessie and were both still on top of Liz, I was still in Liz, when we heard clapping. I turned and saw Patti and Jeff, our neighbors, standing in our backyard. They were nude, of course.

I pulled out of Liz, helped Jessie stand up, and stood up myself. As Liz sat up, Patti said, "You were having fun."

Liz smiled. "Yes, we were,' she said.

Jessie seemed a little embarrassed. I said, "Patti, Jeff, this is our friend Jessica Benton." Patti and Jeff stepped up on the patio to shake hands while I said to Jessie, "Jessie, these are our neighbors Patti and Jeff Nash."

Regaining her composure, Jessie asked, "Is the whole neighborhood nudists?"

Patti chuckled. "No," she said, "just the four of us and the Coopers at the end of the cul de sac. But, the Coopers have a pool in their backyard."

Liz asked, "Can you guys stay for dinner?"

"Sorry," Patti said, "one of my co-workers is having a dinner party in Sarasota. Clothed. We just stopped over to see if you want to run tomorrow."

To Jessie, Liz explained, "Our street has the only houses around the immediate area. There are so few people out here that three or four times a week we and the Nashes and the Coopers jog nude along the road." To Patti, Liz asked "Are Lisa and Grant going to run?"

Jeff answered, "Yeah, I called Grant a few minutes ago. Rather than call you, we thought we'd just walk next door. I'm glad that we did." Jessie blushed at this.

Patti said to Jessie, "Don't worry about being seen having sex. It's natural and healthy and you looked very beautiful. Besides, it is fun being seen."

With that, Patti and Jeff walked off. "I think that I like your neighbors," Jessie said.

Liz replied, "Patti and Jeff are really good people."

The three of us went under the shower together to clean up after our sex. We had a few more drinks and grilled some chops for dinner. After dinner was cleaned up, Liz asked Jessie, "So, have you relaxed from the day?"

"Today has been a real experience in a number of ways," Jessie said. "I've learned some things about myself that I didn't know."

"What did you learn," I asked.

Jessie smiled. "Well, I learned that I like going naked. It felt great like you both said that it would, but, well, there's more to it."

"What do you mean?" Liz asked gently.

"Well," Jessie said, "when we were naked on the island, the old men were all looking at me. I mean really looking. I had sort of expected that. What I didn't expect was that it didn't offend me. Instead, it was pretty exciting knowing that people were seeing my bare tits, my bare ass, and my pussy. It was a turn-on."

Liz said, "Lots of people enjoy exhibition. Harry and I do, Patti and Jeff do."

"Well," Jessie said, "there's more. I probably shouldn't say this, but it was also a turn-on to watch Harry naked. And, since I've been at your house, I've really enjoyed seeing Liz naked too."

Liz smiled. "We're glad that you enjoy seeing us nude. We enjoy it when people enjoy seeing us. I agree with you. I like seeing Harry nude too."

Jessie frowned. "Well, Liz, it wasn't just seeing him, it was what I was thinking too."

Liz still had her smile. "I know," she said, "you want to fuck him."

Jessie nodded her head, somewhat shame-faced. "Since I've been here," Jessie said softly, "I've wanted to get it on with you too."

Liz said, "Jessie, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Harry and I love each other very much. We also enjoy sex and we believe that some variety makes sex more enjoyable.. We do sometimes share each other with people whom we care about."

Jessie looked at Liz. At first, I think Jessie was more than a little shocked at Liz's admission that we had sex with other people. Then I saw a smile start to grow on Jessie's face. With a much sexier tone of voice, Jessie asked, "Do you care about me?"

"Very much," Liz replied, "and I think that the three of us will have a lot of fun together." Jessie's smile went to her full 10,000 watt version.

HStoner
HStoner
2,406 Followers