The Investigation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,400 Followers

The older couple left after a short time. Liz and I shared a look acknowledging that the younger couple would probably prefer having the Jacuzzi to themselves. We got out and toweled off.

Once we were dry, Liz said, "Let's get a quick drink at the night club. Saturday is the really big night there, but there will surely be some people." To Jessie, Liz added, "We'll probably be the only people in there completely nude. Can you handle that yet?"

Jessie tentatively said, "Yeah, sure." Liz led the way to the night club.

The night club was busier than I would have expected. We learned later that was because a number of people were in for a wedding held on the grounds the next day. As far as I could tell, Liz had correctly predicted that we were the only completely nude people. However, very few people were completely covered either.

We stood at the bar waiting for service. Most of the guys, and several women, cast long, appreciative glances at Liz and Jessie. Jessie was taking in the scene, including the partially clothed people on the dance floor, with an expression that seemed to be part shock, part fear, and part 'kid-in-a-candy-store.'

Finally, our favorite bar tender came up: Trish, wearing only the thong which was the minimum required of servers by state law. "Hey Liz! Hey Harry! You guys back mooching off of Karen again?" Trish said good-naturedly. John had worked reasonably hard to give Trish the impression that Karen, rather than him, was the member of their couple with the money.

"Whenever we can," Liz said back.

"Whose you're friend?" Trish asked.

"This is Jessica Benton," I replied, "our friend and colleague." Our first visit to the resort had been on assignment and we had used a cover story of me having cashed out of a start-up in the Midwest so that we were looking around. John and Karen knew our true story, but we had never spread that around the resort. Rather, our cover had evolved so that I now owned an unspecified business in Ft. Myers. The thinking was that people might be uncomfortable if they knew that we were federal law enforcement agents.

"Going stark naked with co-workers! I've been doing it for years and I still love it!" Trish said as she took our drink orders. The original plan was to just have one drink. However, Jessie seemed so engrossed by what she was seeing that we stayed longer than we had planned. At Liz's urging, I finally took Jessie out onto the dance floor. We were the only couple dancing completely nude, and Jessie was an excellent dancer.

Although the dance floor was crowded, a small circle had cleared around us. While it could have had something to do with my ineptitude on a dance floor, I think that it was so that everyone could get a better look at Jessie. She looked incredibly beautiful and sexy.

When the music shifted to a slow number, I started off of the floor. Jessie grabbed my hand and said "No!" I looked over to Liz, who just smiled. Jessie pulled me back onto the dance floor. She held me very tight, with one hand on my bare ass. Jessie's breasts were crushed into my chest and my dick was jammed against the top of her patch. Frankly, it felt pretty damned good. Jessie reached up and gently bit my earlobe as we danced.

When the slow number ended, it was Jessie who was leading me off of the floor. When we reached Liz, Jessie said, rather urgently, "I really need to go back to John's and Karen's." That was fine with us. The plan was to get up in the morning, workout, and then spend the day nude by the pool.

As we followed the walkway back to the residential section, which was fenced off from the livelier hotel section, Jessie said, "That was so fantastic. I've been dancing in a night club completely fucking naked! I can't believe that I'm saying this, but that was one of the most exciting experiences of my life!"

Liz said, "Dancing is kind of sexy anyway. Doing it nude, knowing that everyone can see every bit of you, is a thrill."

"Did you guys dance nude when you first came here on that assignment?" Jessie asked.

Liz laughed. "Yeah, and I felt the same way about it that you do. If you'd told me even a day or two before hand how much I'd enjoy it, I'd have called you a sick puppy. We had a little bit on when we started dancing in the club. After a while, it just seemed natural to take everything off. Once I did, well, I can't describe how great it felt."

"We're you horny?" Jessie asked.

Liz laughed again, "Of course I was. Just like you are now."

Jessie said, "Liz, I'm sorry if I'm going somewhere I shouldn't, but I REALLY need Harry's dick in me tonight. Having you eat me is great, but I really need to be fucked."

Liz asked, "Harry, what do you think about that? Are you willing to engage in intercourse with our colleague? Before you answer that, I should tell you that you not only have my consent, but I encourage you to do it."

What, exactly, do you say when the incredible woman you are married to tells you that she wants you to fuck the other incredible woman whom you work with? The first thought in my mind was, "this is NOT really happening." Yes, I had intercourse with Jessie in Liz's presence less than a week ago, but that was spontaneous after we'd all been through a very stressful event. This was more, well, calculated.

With as little emotion as I could put into it, I asked Liz, "You want me to fuck Jessie tonight?"

"Yes, why not?" Liz responded. "Jessie just said that she wants you. Jessie's a very good friend. It's not like your cheating on me. I'll be right there, probably sitting on your face."

There was a flaw in Liz's logic somewhere, but I couldn't find it. "In that case," I said, hoping that I wasn't fucking up massively, "I'd love to have sex with Jessie tonight. She's one of the two greatest women I know." Both Liz and Jessie kissed me.

John and Karen had already gone to bed, but we had no problem getting into their house. By common agreement, none of the people who lived on the resort locked their doors. The concern was that John and Karen's bedroom was right next to their guest bedroom. John had explained that layout to me by saying, "If our guests are fucking, we sure want to hear them." Having made that choice, I guess they couldn't really complain.

We went into the guest bedroom and shut the door. Liz said, "I think that this works best if you lie down on your back Harry. Jessie can ride you while you eat me." The opportunity to have simultaneous vaginal and oral sex with two extraordinary women meant that I didn't hesitate. I lay down on my back.

Liz smiled and told Jessie, "Let's get him ready." The two women got onto the bed beside each other. Liz was playing with my balls with one hand while Jessie stroked my shaft with a hand. Liz and Jessie each had their other hand between the other woman's thighs. The situation was so hot that I got very hard very fast. Liz gently pulled Jessie's hand off of me. "We don't want him too ready," Liz giggled. Just a short time later, Liz removed her hand from Jessie's pussy, licked her index finger, and said. "I think that you're ready."

Jessie moved to straddle me, took my dick in a hand, and guided me into her as she lowered herself down. She was very wet. Just entering her felt fantastic. Liz moved up the bed and straddled my face. She was really wet too and some of her special juices dripped onto me. Liz lowered herself down until she was sitting on her haunches, which gave me great access.

I simply don't know words that do justice to the sensation of being ridden by Jessica while I ate Liz. Unique, extraordinary, exquisite all come to mind. I guess that we were being noisy because, quite a few minutes in, I heard the bedroom door open and Karen's voice saying "Mind if we watch?"

Having John and Karen watching us was, apparently, an added thrill for all of us. Jessie started up and down, with help from me, more vigorously while clamping her pelvic muscles as tight as she could on my dick. Liz was squirming above my face and dripping all over it. I loved it. I don' think that I ever got my tongue up into her farther than that night, although I've been trying for years.

I could feel that I was about ready to explode inside of Jessie. I really hoped that I would not be the first person to come. Fortunately, Jessie beat me to it, just marginally. I felt her body convulse as she screamed, "Oh Gooooooooooooood!" I was shooting before she finished her scream. Liz then locked her thighs on my head. She was grinding herself into my face as she exclaimed, "This . . . is . . . so . . . fucking

. . . special! Youuw!"

Liz and Jessie were both still on me when I heard Jessie say, "Oh shit. I can't breathe." I think that Liz and Jessie kissed, but I couldn't see anything but Liz and was in no hurry for her to move.

John and Karen were still in the room when Liz and Jessie finally moved off of me. Karen was gently stroking John's dick. Liz flopped onto her side on the bed to my left. "Harry," she said, "That's the best sex we've ever had without your dick in me. We need to keep this girl."

Jessie had crawled up partly to my right and partly on top of both Liz and me. She put her arms around both of us. "I'm never leaving you guys," she said.

As John and Karen switched off the light and left the room, John said, "Y'all are powerful."

The next thing I remember is waking up, on top of the bedclothes, between Liz and Jessie. I looked at Liz then turned my head to look at Jessie. A scary thought came in my mind: I really loved both women.

I turned my head to look at my wife again. Liz's eyes were open and she was smiling. Showing her uncanny ability to read my thoughts, Liz said, "its ok. We'll make it work. All three of us for all time."

HStoner
HStoner
2,400 Followers
12