The Investigation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her! Fuck her Boyd, I want to watch you fuck her!"

Boyd had only fucked Beth once in the six years he and his wife had played with her. His wife said at first it had turned her on, but as he fucked her she began to feel jealous that he was fucking another woman so they agreed that he would never fuck her again.

He slid in behind Beth lifting her hips so he could shove his cock in her. He kept watching Jade as he fucked Beth's cunt. He saw the raw passion and desire in her eyes as he fucked Beth, her face still buried in Jade's sweet pussy. Boyd fucked her nice a slow making sure he wouldn't come to quickly.

"Don't cum in her, shoot your load on my tits then you two can lick it off me."

He pulled his cock out of Beth then moved up to kneel beside Jade, stroking his cock to shoot his load over her huge tits.

"Suck his cock Beth, help him cum," Jade yelled at her.

When Boyd was ready to cum he pulled his cock out of Beth's mouth and shot his load all over Jade's tits. He and Beth rubbed his cum liberally over her tits then they each took a breast and began to clean them off. Jade found herself having a orgasm as the two of them sucked her nipples. Boyd had his finger in her cunt while Beth played with her clit, rubbing it until she came again.

The rest of the evening they took turns fucking Jade, they used the dildo on her, Boyd's cock, then Beth fucked her with a strap on she had brought with her. Boyd ordered them some Chinese take out that they ate naked sitting in the middle of his bed. It wasn't long before they were back at fucking again only this time Jade wasn't tied up and allowed to do all the touching, sucking and tasting she wanted. Beth went home close to dawn leaving them to settle down into a contented slumber.

One of his men called him just before nine that morning telling him the warrant had been signed by the judge and was ready for them. He took Jade with him, not wanting to leave her alone just in case. No one answered the knock at the door so Boyd had the superintendent open the door for them. He had told him that the apartment had been paid for in cash for a year. The lease was signed by a Bender & Associates firm from CA.

There was nothing in the apartment except for the furnishings. No clothes in any of the closets, no dishes in the cupboards and they weren't able to find one fingerprint nor one spec of evidence three hours later. Jade felt sick to her stomach when she realized she had been used. That became even more apparent when one of his officers told him they had found trace evidence of wax on Jade's key ring.

"He must have made an impression of your keys when you went to the bathroom when you were out having dinner with him hon. Honey I want you to go with this officer to the station and give our police artist a description of Chad so we can get his picture out on the wire as soon as possible."

Jade spent the next two hours with the sketch artist until he had drawn an almost perfect picture of Chad.

She was sitting in a waiting room having a cup of coffee when a man approached her.

"If you want to see your friend Amy again you'll come with me. He slipped a picture into her hand that showed Amy tied up with today's paper being held in front of her."

Jade stood up and followed the man out the door to a waiting car outside. Once inside she came face to face with Chad again.

"Hello Jade, you've been rather hard to get hold of here lately. Are you enjoying fucking that cop?"

She slapped him hard across the face. "Where is Amy?"

"Don't worry, I'll let her go once you get something for me."

"I won't get you anything until I see Amy and can see that she is safe you son-of-bitch!"

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way Jade," then he slapped her hard across the face knocking her head back into the back of the seat.

She spun around facing him her green eyes blazing with hatred. "Go ahead and hit me some more and see how far that will get you. We already know what it is your after and the disc has been destroyed. I don't even have a pass to get into the building anymore until this is over so your shit out of luck!"

"Your not a very good liar Jade, don't you think that I know that the disc is in the vault where you work and wasn't destroyed. I also know that the owner of the papers didn't pick them up as you and your cop friend were told. They are still in the vault along with the disc, the story was made up that he took them back for my benefit."

Jade couldn't believe what he was saying. Now what was she going to do.

"So you see dear I'm quite on top of everything. I don't want the papers just the disc. I don't even need that but it would save me so much time if I had it in my possession."

It won't take Boyd long to realize that she is gone and she knew the first thing he would do is check on Amy. She just had to figure out some way to stay alive until Boyd could figure this out.

When no one could tell him where Jade was he began checking the building surveillance tapes within minutes. He saw her going outside with a stranger and getting into a dark SUV with tinted windows. His heart sank when he realized she was in the hands of the person or persons who had broken into her apartment. He knew that once they got whatever it was they wanted from her she would be killed. They had to kill her because she would be able to identify those who had taken her.

Just as he was about to call Chuck to check on Amy he got the call that Chuck and Sam had been shot. Both were at the hospital with non life threatening wounds. Amy had been taken but her sister and her family had been left unharmed. When he talked to Chuck he told him that four hooded men had hit the house while they were having dinner. They grabbed Amy then when they were driving away Chuck and Sam had went after them, that's when they had been shot. The only reason Amy's sister and her family were still alive is because they wouldn't be able to identify the kidnappers.

Boyd told his men to meet him at Halverston's, he knew that is where the kidnappers would be heading and he wanted to make sure he and his men were there when they attempted to get their hands on the disc. He stationed men on every floor of the building. Then he waited, each minute getting longer then the next. He was frightened for Jade's safety and so fucking mad that she had been taken in clear view of more then a hundred police officers.

"You have twenty minutes to get me the disc Jade or your friend will be killed. Don't try anything stupid because I'll be able to see every move you make with this."

He showed her a brooch that he pinned on the collar of her blouse that was a small camera. Then showed her the monitor he would be watching when she was in the building.

"You do whatever you have to do to get inside the vault but remember you only have twenty minutes to get it or Amy will die. By the way this also has a Mic. on it so I can hear everything your saying. We will drop you off around the corner and that is where you are to meet us once you have the disc."

"Look, if you know about the disc then you also know that I would never be able to get out of the building with it. Once I tried to leave without returning the disc to the vault the building would go into automatic lock down and the place would be swarming with police within one minute. I'm going to have to make a copy of the disc and that will take some time because every work station can be seen by security."

"Then how do you propose we get the disc?"

"I'll look as if I'm doing research on the contents of the disc, I can slip a blank disc into the hard drive without being seen on the security monitors. I'll have to be working for at least a half hour so as not to raise any suspicion on my actions. I can pretend that the monitor is acting up. When I stand up to check the back of the monitor I can copy the disc, they won't be able to see the monitor while I'm fiddling around with it while the disc is copying. Then I'm going to have to go back to working on the disc so as not to raise suspicion again. I'm going to have to look like I'm working for at least a hour, two would be more realistic. Then I can return the disc to the vault and leave without anyone questioning my leaving."

"That won't do Jade, two hours is to long."

"Look how can two more hours make that much of a difference if you want the disc. If I don't look like I'm actually working on something my actions will be questioned and I won't be able to leave the building. Another thing you've forgotten about is that I 'm going to have to be reinstated and that will take Mr. Henry's ok before I'll be let back in the building to work. They are going to have to call him to get the ok, if they can't reach him I won't be allowed back in until my badge has been reissued to me."

"Fuck! This is getting worse by the minute, I have half a mind to forget the whole thing and just get the code the hard way!"

"Let me call Mr. Henry and tell him that I want to go back to work and won't be out of town for two weeks after all. What do you have to lose for Christ's sake! Do you think I would do anything stupid to jeopardize Amy's safety?"

"All right call him but you better hope he's home."

Thankfully he was home when she called. She convinced him that she was at lose ends and wanted to go back to work. She told him everything had been sorted out and she was given the ok to return back to work. She told him she couldn't afford to lose two weeks pay and really wanted to go back to work. He told her he would call the office and tell them to expect her and to reinstate her working.

"When I think it's ok for me to leave I'll tell Bill I'm leaving for the day you'll be able to hear me so you can get to where you want me to meet you. One more thing Chad, I'm no fool either so if you want the disc your going to have to have Amy with you. When I see Amy I'll put the disc on top of the mail box around the corner once you let her come to me. I don't think even you would be a fool to harm us in broad daylight in the middle of town."

"You think you're a smart bitch don't you?"

"No I don't, but it wouldn't do you any good to harm us, your face is already plastered all over the police stations and on TV. I'm sure you have some way of getting out of town without being caught so having a murder charge hanging over your head wouldn't do you any good."

"Alright let's get this over with, but Jade don't think for one minute that I won't kill both of you if you try anything, is that clear?"

"Perfectly."

He dropped her off one block from Halverston's, when she got inside she saw Boyd coming towards her. She couldn't let Chad see that Boyd was there so she quickly started talking to Bill the front door security guard. She turned to the side so that Boyd wouldn't be in the line of sight from the hidden camera in the brooch.

"Hey Chuck are you getting ready to leave already," she said turning her head to look straight at Boyd. She shook her head slightly warning him not to come closer.

Boyd backed off immediately, she was being watched. He stepped back into the small office he had been waiting in so that anyone from the outside wouldn't be able to see him. He got on the walkie talkie and told his men not to approach Jade and to stay out of sight.

He could see she was scared, the color had drained from her face while she was waiting for the security guard to reactivate her security badge. He'd wait until she had got into the elevator then he would take the stairs up to fourth floor where she worked.

"Well that sure was a short vacation Jade, just couldn't stay away from us huh?"

Bob, another employee had passed her in the hall and asked her how come she was back from her vacation already. She told him she had to cancel so thought she might as well work and save her vacation time for a later time.

Once she was in her office she grabbed the clip board and hurriedly scribbled a note for Boyd. She made sure the message wouldn't be seen from the hidden camera, then hung the message outside her office on the door.

Boyd saw the message on the door telling him not to come in and to go to Mr. Henry's office. Fuck, she must be wired as well he thought to himself as he made his way to her boss's office. Just as he opened the office door the phone began to ring, he hurried over to the desk and grabbed it on the second ring.

"Hi Joe, this is Jade. Can you check and see if anyone has signed out item BGH9876C for me please."

Boyd said nothing waiting to see what else Jade was going to tell him.

"Good, I need to do some more work on it before Mr. Henry comes back Monday. Yes, Amy and I had to cancel our vacation so we've decided to come back to work and save our vacations for a later time. She is supposed to be coming here sometime this afternoon to meet me. Thanks Joe, I'm heading for the vault to get that so I can get my work done and get out of here," she said with a slight laugh for Chad's benefit.

So she knows about Amy, she must be trying to tell him that Amy will be someplace close later that afternoon. The phone rang again and he grabbed it quickly.

"Kathy could you please go down to Mr. Henry's office and key his computer on for me so I can get into mine. I have to make some changes to the inventory of the manuscripts he's working on before Monday. No, you just have to hit the enter key and it will come up and unlock mine. Thanks Kathy."

Boyd hit the enter key and the monitor lit up, the screen was blank but he had a feeling Jade was going to use it to talk to him.

"As soon as I get the computer up I'll go get the disc and get the copy made," she spoke for Chad's benefit again.

She didn't turn on the monitor but began typing knowing that what she was typing only Boyd would be able to see. She quickly typed what was going on, that Chad had Amy, she was supposed to make a copy of the disc, where she was supposed to meet him after she made the copy and that Amy was supposed to be with them. She told him they were in a dark SUV with tinted windows but didn't know if they were still close by while they were waiting for her. She told him that the brooch on her collar had a hidden camera and mic. that they could see and hear everything she did. She told him there were three other men in the van with Chad and that there were others who had Amy. She then told him she only had two hours to get the disc made and get out of there without raising any suspicion. She did a cut and delete before she turned the monitor on. As soon as her desktop came into view she let Chad know she was heading to the vault, now that she had finally got the system running.

He had two hours to come up with a plan that would catch the bad guys but more importantly make sure Jade was safe and that they got Amy back safely. He couldn't have his men surround the building because they would most assuredly be seen. Nor could he leave in case he was seen. He called the prescient and spoke to his captain telling him what was going down and what he needed for the sting.

Two policewomen were going to park in the parking garage on the side of the building where Jade was supposed to meet up with them after she got the disc copied. They would look for the SUV in the parking garage, one woman would be dressed in street clothes, she was middle aged. The other would be dressed as a young mother with a stroller. Officers dressed as sewer workers would be working both in front of the building and all around the surrounding block of the building. His captain told him they would stage a accident that would face the side street that Jade was supposed to meet Chad on, giving them second thoughts about causing them any harm with police in clear view of Jade. He hoped Jade would call again so he could tell her what was going on before she left to meet Chad with the disc.

Jade didn't dare take any longer, time was quickly running out on her. She called Mr. Henry's office again hoping that Boyd would still be there.

"Kathy I'm almost done here, if you could give me about fifteen more minutes then please go shut down Mr. Henry's computer for me."

"Jade, listen carefully. The building is surrounded with plainclothes officers when you leave. You will always be in sight of a police officer, as soon as you get Amy get around in front of the building as quickly as you can. They won't be able to get away but I have to make sure you and Amy are out of harms way. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I have the work almost done then I'll be leaving for the rest of the day. Thanks again Kathy, I'll see you later."

"Watch the screen so you can see that I have the disc copied and will be leaving in five minutes."

She showed the copied disc's contents on the computer screen, then made sure the camera followed her every move to see the disc being removed and put in her purse. Then she took the original back to the vault, signed it back in then made her way back down to the front door.

"Have a good weekend Bill, I'm off to meet Amy and will see you again on Monday."

Her heart was going a hundred miles an hour as she stepped out the front door onto the sidewalk. The first thing she saw were four officers attending to a accident on the corner. She rounded the corner of the building then stopped beside the mailbox. A minute later the SUV appeared, Chad stepped out first, then Amy followed, standing close beside him.

"Bring the disc to me Jade, plans have changed."

"Unless you want me to scream right now with those cops standing over there then you better let go of Amy and let her come over here. Here is the disc but if you want it you better let her go."

She could see the anger in his face but he released Amy who quickly made her way over to Jade.

"Keep going Amy get in front of the building right now."

Jade placed the disc on the mailbox then backed away towards the corner of the building. Chad moved quickly towards the mailbox and Jade quickly turned and ran to the front of the building. Someone grabbed her and pulled her down to the cement. She heard yelling then some gun shots, more yelling and more gun fire.

"Come on we have got to get you into the building," someone was saying to her pulling her up and dragging her quickly to the front door.

Once inside she was ushered quickly into a nearby office where Amy was waiting for her. She hugged her friend tightly, both of them now crying. Two police officers were inside one standing by the door with his gun drawn and ready.

About fifteen minutes had passed before Boyd came into the office where he grabbed Jade and hugged her tightly before planting a quick kiss on her lips much to the astonishment of the two officers.

"We have them in custody, your both safe now. I have to take you both down to the office to give your statements, it won't be long now and this will all be over ladies."

"Is my sister and her family safe? Chuck and Sam were shot are they alright?"

"Everyone is safe and fine Amy, both Chuck and Sam are in the hospital but both will be released in the next couple of days hon."

Amy burst into tears again the news that everyone was safe had lifted a huge worry from her. She felt Jade's arms wrap around her holding her tightly as she cried grateful tears. Once she was able to get herself under control Boyd drove them down to the police station where the women gave their statements to the officers. They were sitting in a waiting room waiting for Boyd drinking a much needed cup of coffee as Amy told Jade what had happened in the last couple of days. Amy had called her sister right away letting her know that she was alright, then called the hospital to check on the two men who had been shot.

"I've done all I can do here for the night so we can get out of here. Amy we can pick up some clothes for you and you will be spending the night with Jade at my place."

1...456789