The Investigation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting late when they left Mr. Henry at his office. Boyd made a couple of phone calls before taking Jade to dinner. One more thing was bothering him and he was going to discuss it with Jade after they had eaten.

"Jade, I really didn't want to have to ask you this but I think it is imperative to this case. Have you heard from this Chad guy since we went out to dinner the first time?"

"I haven't even thought about him to be honest with you, but since you've mentioned it, I haven't heard from him."

Boyd's heart skipped a beat when she said she hadn't thought about him since they had been together. That pleased him so much he was afraid to stand up because his dick was again standing at attention because of her declaration. He couldn't wait to get her back to his place. He was going to spend the entire night fucking the hell out of her. He was having a real hard time containing his desire for her, the thought of bending her over the table right there in the restaurant was a vision he couldn't get out of his mind. "So you and Amy met him the week after your apartment was ransacked, then you went out with him for about six weeks is that correct?"

"Yes."

"You had never invited him into Amy's apartment so he didn't know the layout of the apartment. You had been out with him the night Mr. Henry was ran off the road. He was the one you went out with the night before we had dinner and you haven't heard from him since correct?"

"Do you think he has something to do with all of this?"

"It's a little strange that you went out with him for six weeks then all of a sudden he stopped calling. Plus every time I've been to his apartment no one has been home. You don't know where he works exactly, and you just happened to meet him a week after your apartment was broke into. Yes Jade, I do think he has something to do with all of this. I'm going to get a warrant to search his apartment tomorrow." Jade had turned white as a sheet. For a moment he thought she might flee to the ladies room to empty the dinner they had just eaten.

"Oh my god, you have to be mistaken Boyd. He never acted like he was trying to get any information from me and we never talked about where I worked or what I did. Come to think of it, Amy did tell him where we worked and the kind of work we did the first night we met him. He never even questioned my always meeting him someplace instead of letting him pick me up, you have to be wrong Boyd."

"Honey, listen to me carefully. Whoever is involved in this is smart, very smart and more then likely a professional. He's gotten some kind of information from you without you realizing he had. Hon, I have a feeling that somehow he managed to get hold of Amy's apartment key, that is the only way someone got into that apartment, there was no forced entry anywhere so that meant someone came in with a key."

"But neither one of us misplaced our keys Boyd, we would have noticed if they had been missing."

"Where are your keys hon, I'm going to have them tested by our forensics lab? Let's get back to my place so I can have a officer come by and pick up your keys."

While Boyd called the station Jade got her keys from her purse. She was about to remove the house key but Boyd told her they would need to test all the keys on her key ring. Twenty minutes later one of the officers who was working with him on the case came by his apartment to pick up her keys. He had a evidence bag that he had Jade put her keys into then told Boyd he would give him a call as soon as they found anything out.

Boyd gathered her in his arms as soon as the officer had left. She was still visibly shaken over the thought that the guy she had gone out with might be involved in this whole mess. He tilted her face up to his and kissed her gently. Within moments she had deepened the kiss, and he took it further. "Come with me, I'm going to make love to you all night long," he said, pulling her behind him leading her down the hall to his bedroom.

His cock was rock hard and throbbing. He turned her quickly around into his arms kissing her forcefully, taking her breath away. His kisses plundered her eager mouth drawing her desire out. He was hungry for her, so hungry that he dispensed with all the niceties and ripped her clothes off her. There was nothing gentle in him right then, his cock was demanding the feel of her juicy cunt wrapped around it and he was going to give it what it wanted.

He pushed her face down into his bed, then lifted her hips pulling her back to the edge of the bed. She was on her knees clutching at the spread of his bed as he rammed his cock hard into her making her yelp from the attack on her pussy. Each hard thrust of his cock made her squeal, not from pain but from pleasure. He glanced at the long mirror on his wall that gave him a perfect view of her huge tits bouncing all over the place with each thrust of his cock.

His cock was ramming her cunt so hard that she was having a hard time breathing. Each thrust would take her breath away as he bottomed out in her cunt. His hands were gripping her hips so tightly that she knew she would have bruises there in the morning. She squealed when she felt the wetness at her asshole then felt his finger venture inside. Shit she was going to cum she thought as his cock fucked her pussy and his finger fucked her ass, giving her so much pleasure she wasn't going to be able to hold off much longer.

Boyd felt her pussy muscles tighten as her orgasm overtook her. He felt her cream coating his cock as her desire released her pleasure. He slowed down his fucking long enough to reach over to the drawer on his bedside table. He pulled out one of those little silver bullet vibes, then pulled his cock out of her cunt long enough to coat the little vibe with her juices before shoving his cock back in her cunt. He eased the vibe into her ass turning it on as he did so. His cock could feel the vibrations coming from the vibe with each thrust of his cock.

Jade was moaning again from the pleasure he was giving her. "Not this time, you promised I could taste you and I want you now," she yelled at him.

He remembered his promise to her and pulled out of her juicy cunt. She had spun around so fast he didn't have time to move. She was on his cock so fast it surprised him.

She was still on her hands and knees as she reached for his slick cock bringing it to her waiting, hungry mouth. She took his breath away as her lips slid easily over the head of his cock milking it with her mouth. She could only take about three quarters of the length of him in her mouth but a very talented mouth it was as she licked and sucked the length of it. She nursed his cock for a few minutes before removing her mouth and getting off the bed. "Sit down," she told him pushing him back onto the edge of the bed.

She got down on her knees between his legs and reached for his cock again. Her mouth was warm and wet against his skin, her gentle sucking driving him crazy. She had reached for his balls with one of her hands and began massaging them. He leaned further back on the bed giving her more freedom with his cock and balls. He felt his hot blood filling his veins, his balls began to roll around in his sack, as he felt his orgasm start to build. She had wrapped her hand around his balls, squeezing the top of his sack together holding back his orgasm as her mouth continued it's sweet torture of his cock.

She loved the feel of his cock in her mouth, as it twitched and jerked as she sucked happily away at it. She held his ball sack firmly and tightly not allowing him to cum, she would make him suffer for making her wait so long to taste the essence of him. She still had the little vibe firmly in her ass and loved the little vibrations that were keeping her desire flowing. She sucked his cock harder with each upward stroke of her mouth, spending extra time on sucking just the head of his cock. Her tongue would dip into the eye tasting his precum as she made love to his cock with her mouth.

He was dying to cum, she had a firm grip on his balls keeping him from letting his hot jizz spew forth. Blue balls, she was giving him blue balls by not allowing him to cum, but damn, he was enjoying it. He was going to take her to the adult toy store and they could pick out some more toys for them, one being some nice cock rings for her to use on him. He had already made one trip there already this week but the next time he went he would have Jade with him. He'd take her into one of the movie booths and give her a good fuck before they went back to their shopping.

She figured she had tortured him enough and released his balls. She massaged them gently as she felt his orgasm begin. His cum slid across her tongue as she swallowed, another burst went as easily down, she loved the taste of him and loved the fact that she had made him cum in her mouth. She sucked his cock dry, until the last little bit of his sweet cum was in her mouth.

"Your mouth is as sweet as your cunt," he told her pulling her up into his arms for his kiss. He pulled her down on top of him while he kissed the taste of his cum from her lips. He rolled her over so that he could have access to her tits and began licking and sucking her nipples like crazy. Before the night was over her nipples would be tender from all the attention he was going to give them. Now her cunt was another matter all together because he was going to make sure she had been fucked so much she would be weak and her sweet pussy would be just as sore as her nipples were going to be.

She just melted when he sucked at her nipples, she loved the feel of a nice warm wet mouth at her breast. She spread her legs as his fingers sought out her pussy, the little vibe still firmly in her ass just vibrating away, the batteries had to run down soon she was thinking trying to figure out just how long it had been tucked tightly in her ass. She felt Boyd reach across her arm wondering what he was getting out of the drawer now. She knew he was reaching into the bedside table again but couldn't see what he was reaching for.

He lifted himself up off her then showed her a tiny round ring thing with a cord that he reached over and plugged into the socket by the bed. "Lay still and don't move," he told her.

His finger began rubbing her clit in little circles, pressing lightly as he did. He was watching her face as he dipped his fingers into her cunt getting them wet with her juices. He rubbed her clit making it hard and extended then slipped the ring around it pressing it down and pulling the band tightly around her clit. He flipped a switch on the cord and the little ring started pulsing around her clit with wicked little vibrations. He laid the cord across her stomach then reached back into the drawer taking out a thick dildo that he slowly slid in her pussy.

He began fucking her with that dildo, filling her pussy with it. Sliding it in and out of her pussy driving her crazy. "That feels good doesn't it? Feels even better with the clit ring working it's magic on you too doesn't it?"

"Oh my god yes! Oh fuck I'm going to cum!"

Boyd's dick began to harden again watching her climax. She was breathing like she had just ran a ten mile race as she clutched the bed covering.

"I love watching this big fake cock work on your cunt, and I can tell your enjoying it. I'm going to fuck you with this fake cock and my cock all night until your sweet cunt can't take any more." He kept shoving the dildo in and out of her as he leaned down to her tit sucking her nipple deep in his mouth.

She felt like she had died and gone to heaven the pleasure was so intense and wonderful. Her clit was getting sore from the ring working on it, she felt the tight pulling in her loins as she once again felt another orgasm come from deep inside her. She hadn't even come down from her latest orgasm when he pulled the dildo out then shoved his hard cock in her hard and fast.

He loved the feel of her cunt wrapped around his cock, he couldn't even stand the thought of not being able to fuck her all the time. He wanted her to stay with him, he wanted to be able to fuck her sweet cunt morning, noon and night. Last night he had laid in bed daydreaming of keeping her tied to his bed for days fucking her with his cock and toys until she couldn't take any more. He wanted to fall asleep with a nipple in his mouth and have her waiting pussy ready for him when he woke up.

His cock was driving deep inside her, sometimes it felt like it was being shoved clear up to her throat. She didn't want to know what it would be like to not share this with him all the time. She enjoyed being fucked by him and she didn't want it to stop. She had always been sex hungry, always wanting and needing more then what she had got from her husband.

The lack of sex in their life was the main reason they had decided to get a divorce. He had called her a fucking nymphomaniac, his parting shot was no man would ever be able to satisfy her lust then out the door he went. She had dated a few times since her divorce but when it came to getting intimate she soon realized the guy would never be able to keep her satisfied. Now she had found Boyd and she couldn't stand the thought of not being fucked by him. "Oh yes, god your cock feels great, fuck me Boyd, fuck me harder, make my pussy hurt!"

"Your cock hungry cunt wants more huh? What a hungry little cock eater you are. Will you be my nasty little slut Jade, will you be my cock hungry whore?"

"Yes! I want your cock fucking me silly, I want to feel that nice hard cock filling me up making my pussy beg for more!"

"Can I take you whenever and wherever I want? Will you spread your thighs for me 24 hours a day?"

"Yes! Just don't stop fucking me! I'll give myself to you anytime you want me."

He pounded her cunt harder, knowing he was going to lose his load any second now, he wanted to fill her with his cream so he could lick it out of her. He was itching to eat her pussy again otherwise he would have titty fucked her until he blew his load on her tits. He filled her pussy with his jizz then went right down on her, not wanting to lose any of that precious mixture he was dying to eat. Her legs tightened around his head, her hips raising as she climaxed again.

She didn't think she could take anymore pleasure but he wouldn't release her clit from his mouth sucking it madly, she was so tender and sensitive she felt like she had to piss and tried to get him to stop. "Boyd you have to stop hon, I really need to use the bathroom."

He stopped sucking her clit but slid his fingers into her pussy as he moved up her body sucking a nipple into his mouth. He was going to give her clit a little rest, besides his lips were numb from the vibrations of the clit ring he still had attached to her highly sensitive clit. His mind was working overtime, his cock coming to life again as he lay there sucking on her delicious nipples thinking of the enjoyment he could have with her. He didn't want to spring to much on her all at once, afraid he might scare her off or have her thinking he was a pervert. His cock was ready to fuck her again so he quickly shoved it in the folds of her pussy and began to fuck her nice and slow.

He lay across her chest after having cum in her then licking his cum out of her tender pussy. He rolled off of her then kissed her gently before telling her she could use the restroom now.

He was waiting for her by the door when she opened it, turning her around and leading her back inside.

"I think we can take a little time out for a quick shower. Then we can soak in the tub for a bit to sooth that sweet pussy of yours."

They took a shower, each washing the others body, then he drew them a bath. He added some soothing crystals to the hot water then slid in the tub behind her.

"Spread your legs baby so I can rub that tender pussy of yours."

"You have no idea how good that feels. My pussy has never been used like that before and I loved it by the way."

"I could tell babe. You love fucking as much as I do, that was easy enough to figure out," he told her chuckling in her ear.

"I loved the taste of you, your cock felt wonderful in my mouth and I was very hungry for the taste of you."

"Babe don't get me wrong, I loved how you made love to my cock, but unlike most men I enjoy eating pussy more then I do having my cock sucked."

"You could have fooled me," she said laughing.

"Have you ever been with another woman Jade?"

"No."

"Have you ever thought about it?"

"Yes, I wondered what it would be like just never did anything other then think about it."

"I have to go into the station for a couple of hours in the morning but then I'm going to take the rest of the week off. I'm still hungry for you, and I'll stay hungry for you woman."

After they had soaked in the tub, they went to bed. Boyd had pulled her close to him, his head resting on her arm so he could lay there with a nipple in his mouth as they drifted off to sleep for a couple of hours.

He told Jade not to answer the door for anyone but him when he left for the station. He made some calls, checked on Chuck and Amy, turned over his case load to the men on his team telling them he was coming down with some kind of flu and would be taking the rest of the week off. He had to make one more call before he left then headed home to Jade.

It was late afternoon so he took Jade out for a late lunch, he told her they could order out for supper. They took a long walk in the park then headed home. As soon as they were inside the apartment he began to undress her. He tossed her clothes on the floor along side his then pulled her down to his bedroom.

"I'm going to tie you up my little slut, I don't want you trying to distract me until I'm ready to let you have your way with me," he told her smiling as he tied her wrists to his headboard.

"Never been tied up before, don't know if I'll like not being able to touch you."

"Don't you worry honey you will have more then enough time to do all the touching you want later. Besides I have a surprise for you and you have to be tied up for it."

"What kind of surprise?"

"Come on in Beth."

Jade glanced to the bathroom doorway where Boyd was looking and this small red haired woman came out. She was about their age maybe a little older, very petite with flaming red hair. She was embarrassed to be naked in front of this stranger and tried to get Boyd to cover her up.

"Didn't you say you would do anything I wanted baby?"

"Yes, but."

"No but's about it hon. This is Beth, she used to play with my wife and I sometimes. She loves eating pussy, and sucking on big titties. Get undressed Beth."

The woman didn't hesitate to start to remove her clothes. When she was naked she stood by the side of the bed not saying a word.

"Beth is a widow hon, before her husband died she used to entertain his guests for him. Beth is submissive, it's what makes her happy, she enjoys being told what to do and who to do it to. Her husband knew she liked to eat pussy but only let her enjoy herself on a few occasions. She likes her nipples sucked a lot Beth, make her happy."

Beth lay down beside Jade and lifted one of her tits to her mouth and began licking and sucking on her nipple. Jade immediately softened and began to enjoy the feel of the woman's mouth at her breast. Boyd had slipped his finger in her pussy and began to slowly finger fuck her while Beth suckled at her breasts.

"See how good that feels babe, I knew you would enjoy it and I love watching Beth pleasure a woman. Show her how good you are at eating pussy."

Beth went right to work on Jades snatch. She was almost as good as Boyd at eating pussy. She had taken Jade to orgasm in short order. Like Boyd, she didn't stop once Jade had her orgasm, she kept sucking and licking her clit. She had a finger in her cunt while she ate her pussy while Boyd spent his time suckling at her breasts.

1...34567...9