All Comments on 'The Iron Shop Ch. 04'

by earlbrowder

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I didn't think it possible!

It's getting better with each segment. I sense trouble brewing with the Fabians. Looking forward for your newest entries. Continue the great writing and well edited issues.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Excellent

I'm thinking the same as "Mr Anonymous". I'm hoping they can work it out. I'm thinking that Mr Fabian will want to include grandma into a foursome, as a price for their help, but some intimacies will have to remain between Frank and grandma (although, if they are permanent lovers he should call her by her first name). This would be excellent and a good addition to the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
moreeeeeeeee

so frickin hottttttttttt,,,,, plz more45

Chaser56Chaser56over 12 years ago
Would love to see more!

I would love to see where your imagination takes these characters next. I would like to find out how how grandma does when she competes and what happens when that other little problem arises. Please post more chapters soon. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
similar story brewing? i hope!

love this story.. has/had all my kinky sexual interest.. musclebound drop dead stunning young stud with horny grandmother.. bodybuilding... grandma cougar sex etcetera.. i'm hoping a similar story is brewing in your mind? i actually have been contemplating a story similar to this myself.. but this one would have the grandmother rich, lonely and horny capturing and conquering her huge musclebound stud national level grandson without his knowledge... using sexual drugs/hormones/aprodosiacs slipped into his food and protein shakes, and pheremones in her strong perfume to get him 24/7 horny.... and estrogen in his food and shakes when he's about to go out and get laid (where he finds for some reason he can't get it up and isn't interested!) and more and more the only person who he can't get turned on his by his own grandmother who while attractive at around age 70 is hardly anything like the usual blonde fitness bimbos he screws...living with her in her palatial mansion he succumbs to her and her secret wily tricks! he thinks " damn, i get pussy 24/7 whenever i want and don't have to worry about getting some chick pregnant and who cares if its' my grandmother as he struts around showing himself off thinking about how hot he is and he's such a stud.. so in his mind he thinks he's in charge.. when all the while he was secretly drugged and permanently his desires have been changed in his brain and she smiles to herself everyday knowing SHE, yes, a senior citizen old lady weak and frail is in charge of this arrogant bodybuilding stud of a grandson, capturing him, mind body and soul!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Browder, you've done it again!

This story is not only HOT, but it's more plausible than most incest stories. They are sexually attracted, but don't want to state it, because they're not sure if the feeling is mutual and are afraid the other person would freak out. The attraction keeps manifesting itself, but even then, the man is reluctant to act on it because it's his grandmother. The situation keeps building until their passion overrides their fear and they can't help it. This is closer to what might happen in real life. At one time or another we've all been attracted to a relative but probably never expressed it.

This is much more realistic than stories where the female relative walks around in a robe, the man gets aroused, and the female, without a moment of hesitation or thought, grabs his penis and starts playing with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Was looking for more story in this chapter

You are an amazing writer and have carved out a very, very sensual and winning theme......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userearlbrowder@earlbrowder
1136 Followers
irish-italian guy in his late 50s . . . recently divorced . . . gym rat . . . Looking for an older woman - - 50 plus - - for some romance, talk, storytelling, etc. . . . love chatting online, with women or fans of older women . . .

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES